GreaseSpot Cafe

A creation of life is the question no one can answer

God first

A creation of life is the question no one can answer?

06-01-2011

One could ask where did life begin in the DNA or smaller than even one part of the DNA Code. No one has even guessed but they understand how DNA changes from or evolves from one kind to another but one can tell me how it evolves and why. Maybe in hundred years someone might understand where we came from.

One can tell how life is born but that does answer the question how we got life in the first place. Another person can say God creative us but that just tells me who and why but not everybody believes in my God. Then they talk about sin but what is sin and what is not I ask those people so religious and vain of truth.

Truth is love knowing, we have not the wisdom and not understanding, we all do wrong and we all do right things we are all fleshly being we have wrong persons when we push our love on them. Truth is understanding there nothing fleshly can be truth there nothing that can not be proven fleshly truthful because part it is flesh.

Take a fleshly thought, which part is our minds holds the thought and the mind is in our body of the flesh. That which gives us the ideal is in the brain and where we stored the thought is in our DNA. But what wrote in the DNA came from the magic of life in that DNA is everything man will ever understand in a Godly lifetime.

Those foolish Christians say a Godly day is a thousand is years that more than any flesh can ever be here. I just one those foolish persons that believe in the illusion of life itself that I cannot prove but they cannot prove me wrong either. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

• 2 weeks later...

If life came from the breath of God, In the beginning of Genesis God "made" living creatures. And in the illucidation of that event, Genesis 2:7 states, "7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Breath life. The first word study I did circa 1972 was of that word "ruach." It was lovely to behold that "breath" becomes "pneuma" "spirit" in the New Testament. The first usage of "ruach" is when God came to Adam in the "cool" of the day (Genesis 3:8) when God came to them after the fall (how tender is that!)

The story of the young boy who was asked where God was and responded with, "Show me where God isn't" seems appropriate.

As I see it, when God breathed the breath of life that life went everywhere inside of the creature man. Whether one acknowledges or gives thanks God's life is throughout us, in every part of us. That 'life" whatever it is was breathed into us by God. (Well not all of me. I have a plastic and metal knee. No life there at that place.)

One summer I read 3 books on creation/ evolution.

1. By a Seventh Day Adventist professor, first described the standard "life and the universe came about strictly by accident" which you'd hear from any atheist. The second half of the book said, in essence, "humans came about by accident- that means you're special!" The guy seemed to have some disconnect in his head, because accident doesn't mean specialness- design and choice does.

2. By a well known Christian scientist, who said, in essence, that Christians should not say anything about intelligent design, because it might turn out someday that a scientist will find some evidence of chance in one of the ID arguments, and then the ID people would look silly. So he left readers with essentially the chance model as the source of everything.

3. The best case for design and creation I read, surprisingly, in atheist Richard Dawkins' book. He said that there are 6 major things that atheistic evolutionists have no evidence whatsoever for. They include the human consciousness, the living eukariotic cell, and the six fundamentals of the universe (like the precise value of gravitational force, atomic weight, etc, which had to be fully in place i the first microsecond of the big bang and could not have evolved over time).

He ascribed these to "sheer luck" (his words). So he started the book saying all he accepted was evidence, then resorts to "sheer luck" on absolutely critical things which could never have happened, even by sheer luck. Instead of "God of the gaps" (which he criticizes), he has "sheer luck of the gaps." Call it what you will, but it's not science.

So oddly enough, the best case for design/ creation came from the atheist. Christians shouldn't be more bashful about standing up for design than an atheist is!

God first

thanks Kit Sober and johnj

Kit Sober - God is big enough to see inside the knee and it meant nothing to God because God see life a plastic knee or metal knee as just that - A knee is a knee and God is greater thanks my friend

johnj - Yes atheist is part of me that not able to believe out of it or the part where doubts lives but there a part an atheist that believe in something like love so we are part atheist and the other part is faith or believing so there no real atheist nor real christian we have some doubt and we have things we believing in - thanks my friend

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

there is a misunderstanding of flesh

as there is of spirit

cause there can be good and bad in either and both

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.