GreaseSpot Cafe

Yum!

waysider

:biglaugh:

Yes I did...Kindergarten 1960, It was in one of those jars with the brush attached to the screw on cover. I liked it, it had an interesting smell and taste--

-Every once in awhile I swear I smell that paste smell and it brings the whole thing back

No telling what was in it or what damage it did to me--maybe its why I joined a cult

Edited by mstar1

Kindergarten...That's the place where we were supposed to learn two lessons...1.) Play nice with the other kids and 2.) Don't eat your paste...Well,at least I learned one of the two.

Edited by waysider

umm...Waysider, why're you asking?

Ya need to ask the Cafe waiter for a new menu?

You having a relapse?

And what's with this new avatar, Moon Pie? Or is paste what's in Moon Pies??? :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

Yes I did...Kindergarten 1960, It was in one of those jars with the brush attached to the screw on cover. I liked it, it had an interesting smell and taste--

-Every once in awhile I swear I smell that paste smell and it brings the whole thing back

No telling what was in it or what damage it did to me--maybe its why I joined a cult

I have very similar memories - the smell, taste and feel of paste... I also liked to eat Elmer's Glue once upon a time...