GreaseSpot Cafe

W.O.W. is back!

waysider

Whaddaya mean, throw darts? God Himself chose my WOW brother for me.

ha. ha ha. haha. hahaha. Haha! Hahaha!! HAHAHAHA!!!

My WOW brother was also our family coordinator for the first few months, until our BC finally believed what we'd been telling her and got permission from HQ to demote (but not remove) him. He used to entertain us, his stunned WOW family. His favorite way, one which always got a huge laugh out of him, was to walk out from the bathroom with his thang dangling out his zipper. haha, what a riot. Another favorite was to walk around with an erection that he would suddenly and unexpectedly flash at us. HAHA! Oh my. Those were some good times. You're the best.

He was from the New Knoxville area and knew Dr quite well, he said.

Darts. I wish they'd thrown darts.

Good luck, Sowers! Now you're the best.

• Upvote 1

Whaddaya mean, throw darts? God Himself chose my WOW brother for me.

ha. ha ha. haha. hahaha. Haha! Hahaha!! HAHAHAHA!!!

My WOW brother was also our family coordinator for the first few months, until our BC finally believed what we'd been telling her and got permission from HQ to demote (but not remove) him. He used to entertain us, his stunned WOW family. His favorite way, one which always got a huge laugh out of him, was to walk out from the bathroom with his thang dangling out his zipper. haha, what a riot. Another favorite was to walk around with an erection that he would suddenly and unexpectedly flash at us. HAHA! Oh my. Those were some good times. You're the best.

He was from the New Knoxville area and knew Dr quite well, he said.

Darts. I wish they'd thrown darts.

Good luck, Sowers! Now you're the best.

Please tell me there weren't females in your WOW family.

Time is running out. Only a couple months left to sign up.

If not now, when?

If not you, who?

CLICK

(I wonder if they're going to throw darts at the map like they did in the original program. LOL)

Did they really throw darts? I always thought that VP, Jesus, Elijah, and Moses all got together along with Howard Allen and strategized, prayed, and fasted for weeks on where to send "God's best, our W.O.W's" (sniff, sniff, weep).

Please tell me there weren't females in your WOW family.

Two men, two women. Er, make that two boys and two girls. The typical WOW family arrangement at the time. I won't get into the stunts he pulled with me when the girls weren't around, what with this being a family web site and all.

Two men, two women. Er, make that two boys and two girls. The typical WOW family arrangement at the time. I won't get into the stunts he pulled with me when the girls weren't around, what with this being a family web site and all.

He should have been removed from the field via Super Sonic Transport. Most other organizations would have done so. That would have been pure hell to live with for an entire year. That's sexual abuse, pure and simple. Jerk. By the way, I'm sure there were "stunts" he pulled with every single person he was alone with.

Edited by Broken Arrow
  • Upvote 1

My wow sister,had a bag of dope we flushed down the toilet,maybe they should have smoked as I was a recovering alcolohic

and not wanting to do any illicit drugs.My comitment was between God and I,not the way.

Little vic hardly any original ideas,gramps is buried.The bible while to me is true the premise for the way was built on sand.

My wow sister,had a bag of dope we flushed down the toilet,maybe they should have smoked as I was a recovering alcolohic

and not wanting to do any illicit drugs.My comitment was between God and I,not the way.

Little vic hardly any original ideas,gramps is buried.The bible while to me is true the premise for the way was built on sand.

Time is running out. Only a couple months left to sign up.

If not now, when?

If not you, who?

CLICK

(I wonder if they're going to throw darts at the map like they did in the original program. LOL)

Thanks, Waysider;

I wrote Mr. Wierwille a very short letter, asked him to stay out of Denver and Colorado Springs, well cause I would hate to go over to their little fellowship and confront them on the Tithe, cause at the moment that is the only issue that I know of that is worthy of my time...read "the law". I do plan on praying for the Dude, who knows maybe he has "da ka hoe na's" to write me back.

michael

He should have been removed from the field via Super Sonic Transport. Most other organizations would have done so. That would have been pure hell to live with for an entire year. That's sexual abuse, pure and simple. Jerk. By the way, I'm sure there were "stunts" he pulled with every single person he was alone with.

Well, that's the difference between most Christian groups and twi.

Since twi was founded by the sex maniac victor paul wierwille- who went to Haight-Ashbury to try to

recruite "the Jesus People" (Christian hippies) to twi- and kept asking one of them to describe

what AN ORGY is like- then claimed the Bible said ORGIES were permissible by distorting the meaning

of a verse- and embarrassing the Christian he was speaking to.

Most groups would have drummed out vpw for his sexcapades when they caught him...

then again, that appears to have been what prompted his exit from his previous group...

A sex maniac starts a religious group. Naturally, he's going to try to use it to get cheap thrills.

Which he did get, eventually. (Well, they were "cheap" for him, but worth the lives of my beloved

sisters in Christ, for whom Christ died. For THEM it was expensive.)

I'm sure vpw Jr has no idea there were any "irregularities" with vpw I- he's being given the

mushroom treatment- keep them in the dark and feed a steady diet of manure.

(Hey, it worked in twi-1...)

Just when you think it can't get any more gross...yeuk, OperaBuff.

And you and the two girls stuck it out - oops, I mean, stayed there - for the whole year...?! :confused:

(Paw, why can't there be a "vomit" icon?)

What's the betting that there won't be "sexual safety" "rules" in the new WoW program? Or are the new recruits too pure to think of such things?

They didn't ALWAYS throw darts.

One eyewitness account here documented them deciding between 2 locations with the toss of a coin.

You are correct to point out that it didn't happen "all the time". It did, however, happen. Even one time is enough to dispel the myth that they made assignments based on "revelation".

I'm sure vpw Jr has no idea there were any "irregularities" with vpw I- he's being given the

mushroom treatment- keep them in the dark and feed a steady diet of manure.

(Hey, it worked in twi-1...)

Sorry, I just can't see how, in this era of information overload, V2P2 could be oblivious to his family history.

All RIGHT! IT LIVES!! YES!

That's awesome.

quote:

This reminds me of a story. :evildenk:

During my wow year we'd occasionally meet with the other wow families in our state, so I got somewhat familiar with everybody. The next year I was in a way home with 2 other wows from the year before, so I heard stories.

In one family, a woman started out the year as the family cordo. But she was really uptight. During one meeting with the limb cordo she was told she needed to masturbate more. One of the guys in the family used to regularly use tongs and pick up one of his recently deposited turds and chase her with it. That guy became the family cordo at some point during the year. All 4 in the family finished the program. I'm glad I didn't hear about some of that stuff until after the last time I saw them.

Man, if I had tried that with either of my wow sisters they would have chopped me up into 12 pieces and sent a piece to each of the 12 regions. Didn't something like that happen in the OT?

But where else are you going to hear the rude truth like that? What a riot.

If you want to grow, well you might like to know, there's only one way to go, ambassadors. Keep it alive!

(snip)

In one family, a woman started out the year as the family cordo. But she was really uptight. During one meeting with the limb cordo she was told she needed to masturbate more. One of the guys in the family used to regularly use tongs and pick up one of his recently deposited turds and chase her with it. That guy became the family cordo at some point during the year.

(snip)

(snip)

Just so I'm clear about what you meant...

Is "the rude truth" you're referring to that "she needed to masturbate more"?

All RIGHT! IT LIVES!! YES!

That's awesome.

quote:

This reminds me of a story. :evildenk:

During my wow year we'd occasionally meet with the other wow families in our state, so I got somewhat familiar with everybody. The next year I was in a way home with 2 other wows from the year before, so I heard stories.

In one family, a woman started out the year as the family cordo. But she was really uptight. During one meeting with the limb cordo she was told she needed to masturbate more. One of the guys in the family used to regularly use tongs and pick up one of his recently deposited turds and chase her with it. That guy became the family cordo at some point during the year. All 4 in the family finished the program. I'm glad I didn't hear about some of that stuff until after the last time I saw them.

Man, if I had tried that with either of my wow sisters they would have chopped me up into 12 pieces and sent a piece to each of the 12 regions. Didn't something like that happen in the OT?

If you want to grow, well you might like to know, there's only one way to go, ambassadors. Keep it alive!

This is the unaltered response of someone who SUPPORTS the idea of the original and the current programs.

Personally, I think it makes a stronger argument that the thing is TOXIC than anything I can post.

Psst! Keep this under your hat. The original W.O.W. program was designed with one purpose in mind----sell PFAL.

Page 2

Witnessing and Undershepherding...© 1974/The Way International

1.The basic reason we witness is to help people into the classes on Power for Abundant Living...

Edited by waysider

Psst! Keep this under your hat. The original W.O.W. program was designed with one purpose in mind----sell PFAL.

Page 2

Witnessing and Undershepherding...© 1974/The Way International

1.The basic reason we witness is to help people into the classes on Power for Abundant Living...

Absolutely and the PFAL Class was a sales tool.

Just when you think it can't get any more gross...yeuk, OperaBuff.

And you and the two girls stuck it out - oops, I mean, stayed there - for the whole year...?! :confused:

Yes, we all four stayed the entire year; psychologically abandoned, adrift and completely dysfunctional, but we stayed together. Funny how much the human mind can seemingly tolerate. On the drive back to the Rock, we weren't speaking. We stopped for the night at some believer's house, but I decided to sleep in our WOWmobile. After the Rock, I stopped associating with TWI and soon began using recreational drugs on a daily basis. I snapped out of it in a few years.