GreaseSpot Cafe

Buzzing HQ... just for fun

TheHighWay

I had a reason to drive up near HQ recently and decided to drive the length of Weirwille road and take some pics. I never left the road. In fact, I never left my car. But I stopped every few yards to snap a photograph of what had become of the old place. Sure enough, by the time I reached Highway29 I had two vehicles following me. And just to see if it was coincidental or if they were actually "watching" me, I turned south and drove slowly away, as if I were just another local, and watched as the first vehicle turned the same direction as me, drove 1/4 of mile, then slowed and then did a u-turn back, while the second vehicle never pulled out at all. --- Some things just never change! Hahahahaha!

Highway......it's people like you that gives them job security. Of course, they will be quick to add this to their reports.

After all, in their mind.....they're protecting the spiritual epicenter of TWI Majesty from demonic forces of this world. Yet, you simply were taking a few pictures. Amazing to see the warped paranoia of the cultists, isn't it?

Oh, dear....

Since everyone's welcome at The Way, are you sure they weren't hoping you'd stop, so's they could invite you to fellowship? :evildenk:

Hey, did you recognize anyone? Or anything?

Oh, good Lord! I used to know several of the safety guys and they would get chewed out for not being in the right place at the right time to catch drive-bys. Reasoning was the same ole drivel - "God would have told you to be there so you were obviously not listening." And that crap came right down from the top sometimes. Rosie leans on Linder pretty darn hard about silly stuff such as this. And yes, she really believes she is spiritually responsible for the functioning body of Christ here in this world. And as such is at the top of the adversaries list of Christians to attack.

So, Old Skool, are you saying I shouldn't have taunted them that way, or you just can't believe they are still so paranoid?

Can't believe they are still so paranoid. Also, can't believe the extreme megalomania the top brass exemplify.

Twinky, I saw a total of three people on the grounds... didn't recognize any of them.

I passed one car going the other way, and did the "Way World Wave" (for those of you who have lived at HQ and know what that is)

And I got from Shelby county road as far as the edge of the main campgrounds road when the first vehicle pulled out from behind the BRC/housing area and turned towards WW Road. I stopped at the fountain, and again at the billboard, and by then the second vehicle had pulled out from the BRC driveway, between my car and the first tailing vehicle.

Here are the pics I took --- oooooh, scary.

Edited by TheHighWay

"Hell, I think everyone should taunt them at least once."

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!! ((me too))

Since everyone's welcome at The Way, are you sure they weren't hoping you'd stop, so's they could invite you to fellowship? :evildenk:

Oh yeah, THAT's what that was about... of course!! How could I have missed it? (must have left my in-depth-spiritual-perception-and-awareness at home)

Edited by TheHighWay

Hmm, one's only invited to "Join us for the Sunday Teaching Service" at 3pm.

That's your problem, Highway; it wasn't Sunday!

Maybe they wanted to give you a special invite?

Pregnant guppy still says "Welcome" though.

Weird lot......

Twinky, I saw a total of three people on the grounds... didn't recognize any of them.

I passed one car going the other way, and did the "Way World Wave" (for those of you who have lived at HQ and know what that is)

And I got from Shelby county road as far as the edge of the main campgrounds road when the first vehicle pulled out from behind the BRC/housing area and turned towards WW Road. I stopped at the fountain, and again at the billboard, and by then the second vehicle had pulled out from the BRC driveway, between my car and the first tailing vehicle.

Here are the pics I took --- oooooh, scary.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68041483@N04/

They named a road after the guy??? Sounds like a little bit of worship.

If anyone is interested, I also did a drive-by of Rome City on the same trip.... yeah, I was on a roll...

Unfortunately, it is now a closed and posted property so I couldn't get access to the front without actually trespassing, which I wasn't willing to do...

Edited by TheHighWay

Can't believe they are still so paranoid. Also, can't believe the extreme megalomania the top brass exemplify.

Sometimes, I think.....situations like this give license to CONTROL.

If Rosie was so damn spiritual.....why didn't see get revelation to order Linder to be stationed at Wierwille Road at 12:13pm Wednesday, Sept 28th?

Just like Wierwille yelling at the corps to believe to stop the rain during Corps Week. If the "man of God" didn't have those connections, why did he think that the rest of us did? Scumbag.

Well, I 'should' have turned around myself and drove back along the road the other way, taking pictures of the REALLY private side of WW road (you know, the one with the private drive through Way Woods up to the Presidential Chalet?)...

I'm sure THAT would have sent a tingle up their spine!! (hahahahahahaha)

Sometimes, I think.....situations like this give license to CONTROL.

If Rosie was so damn spiritual.....why didn't see get revelation to order Linder to be stationed at Wierwille Road at 12:13pm Wednesday, Sept 28th?

Just like Wierwille yelling at the corps to believe to stop the rain during Corps Week. If the "man of God" didn't have those connections, why did he think that the rest of us did? Scumbag.

Like it never rains in August in Ohio?

Well, I 'should' have turned around myself and drove back along the road the other way, taking pictures of the REALLY private side of WW road (you know, the one with the private drive through Way Woods up to the Presidential Chalet?)...

I'm sure THAT would have sent a tingle up their spine!! (hahahahahahaha)

Big time. That would have been an attack from the pit of hell! At least in their minds...I mean....they are sprrrchully minded and all. :smilie_kool_aid:

How odd that you can't drive down that road without being followed.

is it a public road? I remember it was a rural route - who actually owns that?

Interesting report from the Sidney Daily News this year...

TUESDAY

-9:52 p.m.: vandalism. Shelby County Sheriff's deputies responded to the Way International, 5555 Wierwille Road on a report of a Dodge Intrepid tearing up the yard.

10:00 at night an Intrepid in the "yard" - on a Tuesday? Where was the Security that night? And what do they do when a car shows up tearing up the yard? Watch while they call the police? Did they follow that car?

I think you see where I'm going with this....

cluck cluck cluck cluuuuu-u-ck.....!

:biglaugh: