GreaseSpot Cafe

L. Craig Martindale on Facebook?

danteh1

I was doing a random search for him on the net and 1 of the results was a facebook page.

Don't know if it's legit or not as there is no picture up on the page, but it seems like 'ol Craggy has a Facebook page.

Anyone know if it's real?

A inquiring mind would like to know.

Mine, lol.

If so...........welcome to the computer age Craig.

Edited by danteh1

If it is his page, you can be sure that it's not open for "public viewing" but is severely restricted to chosen friends and family.

Wouldn't want to cope with the flak he'd get from those he's hurt.

I went on Facebook and did a search of his name and the page that came up listed him as a "public figure" with an option in the corner to "create page," so I don't think he really has a page ... just as a public figure, people have the option to "like" him ... when I was there, about 21 had. Not I.

I went on Facebook and did a search of his name and the page that came up listed him as a "public figure" with an option in the corner to "create page," so I don't think he really has a page ... just as a public figure, people have the option to "like" him ... when I was there, about 21 had. Not I.

21 PEOPLE that licked, err I mean liked him?! OMG.. Are they nuts! I think that same list of people should be taken the nearest asylum for checkups.

He's not exactly a "public figure" anymore though?

who puts up these "public figure" profiles?

I thought the "public figures" were meant for people like senators, representatives, speakers of the house..

I don't see how the loyster could claim being a public figure.. except for a brief stint in tights..

I think dabobbada has a point. :)

But with only 21 people "liking" him, it has to be people either in the ministry or people who doesn't know his background. Probably the former.

I sat through some of the Craigsters rantings at the College of Emporia when it was still owend by the Way. I was never really impressed with his style. Too many people that could teach the word better and bet that knew more than him too.

He even came to one of the sunday morning teachings at Emporia on his motorcycle. Had to be like the Vicster ya know.

All i can say is that he was a big pompass A$$, either his way or the hyway.

Edited by danteh1

I think dabobbada has a point. :)

But with only 21 people "liking" him, it has to be people either in the ministry or people who doesn't know his background. Probably the former.

He even came to one of the sunday morning teachings at Emporia on his motorcycle. Had to be like the Vicster ya know.

Couldn't handle the "long walk" across campus, eh?

• 2 weeks later...