GreaseSpot Cafe

I want a refund

Ham

Based on misrepresentation.

rosie, donna, etc.

In contrast to your assertion, it wasn't a *ministry* I contributed to, for da outreach of da *word*. It was brothel. A brothel.. with stabled female employees to fulfil the whims of vic, loy, and gawd knows who else in a position of supposed authority.

I want it all back, every last dime..

$40,000 in "abundant sharing".

A refund for the cost of admission to every stinking class I took.. adds up to about $1045.

Gas expenses, to and from each class, and ROA. And the cost of buying tickets to roa and various "specials"..

about $1200.

pay for about 2000 hours of service on various class crews. Mostly foundational classes. I'll take less than minimum wage. That would total about $10,000.

Grand total: $52,245.00.

*Mr(?)* linder, or once muscle-bound now rapidly growing opulent replacement, please send this bill to da bod.

Thank you.

:biglaugh:

True. But what if were just the money. I mean, a paltry $50 some thousand, from so many..

I don't think with their might millions that they could pay back those they preyed on.. just the money alone..

well, it might be a good start.

I suppose they could start by refunding the $65 I spent on PLAF (the wonder class), based on the misrepresentations presented on the "green card". Oh, but wait! .."The Way has no members" so, how will they be able to track all this?... Maybe we could take up a love offering to help with the tracking and accounting fees.

I remember one time, when I was running a class, we had an unusually deep snowfall.... like 2 feet all at once or something. It was being held, on a Sunday morning, in the house of a believer who lived in one of those kind of neighborhoods where the snowplows don't venture for several days. Three or four of us guys (I think my brother may have been one of them.) arrived several hours early, cleared a single lane down the street and proceeded to hand shovel out enough parking spots for all those involved in the class. Of course, the neighbors were thrilled after we left because we saved them from digging out. Soooo, how much does a professional plow company charge for such services? I'd be willing to accept the going rate for 1974. (plus interest :biglaugh: )

Edited by waysider

All that would be nice. But I thought I'd give them the chance to do what is (at least partially) morally correct- give back the money. It wasn't a "Gawd's ministry"..

It was a brothel, plain and simple.

The upper ups were supplied with a steady diet of women, booze, money, *maybe* even dope..

they misrepresented themselves.

Their wives and staff were complicit.. at least three of the wives that I could name names.

twi, just do the right thing here. Write the Squirrel a refund check. It's in you power to do so.

"but you gave FREELY..."

yeah, I gave freely- to a supposed ethical organization, not to a sewer of corruption..

if I wanted to give to a sewer, I wouldn't have needed you. I'd just take fifteen percent of my income and flush it down the toilet..

You might as well wish in one hand and poo in the other,and see which fills up first.

ha!

well, at least they have the bill on their desk..

Am I really expecting anything? That would assume that they really CARE about ethics, and a clean, godly credit..

The Bill is delivered.

I dunno.. I can't say they took my joy. Money, years, time I should have spent in higher education, yes, perhaps..

joy is a weird thing. Either people have it, or they don't..

maybe I'm just deranged. You know, born happy..

Now I'm just trying to garner up some money through past debts to pay off a few student loans..

I wonder how this would work out as far as class action is concerned. You know.. an organization claiming to be some kind of "church".. needing donations.. ending up just being a second rate brothel...

Perhaps..

but considering. Eternal Rewards, or the lack thereof..

if all that separated me between an eternity of Godhood, and and eternity of servitude.. was a mere, paltry $55,000.00..

I agree that it is a trivial amount of recompense. But they are not willing to shell out even that much..

what do you guys want? Really make something right here, or kiss Squirrel extremities through all eternity..

Not only a refund for money and time spent.....

LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY is the big ticket item needing to be refunded.

With higher education, career advancement, promotions, bonuses, investments.... and that mere $52,000 could easily be $2,552,000.00

Some of us worked our interim year at hq for $75 a month. Yeah, we got "room and board".....or should I say, 1/6th of a room and bored....with a grand salary of $75 for like 320 hours of work. A pittance.

So....wierwille, craig, don, howard......hope you guys "had your day" with the women and booze 'cause YOUR DAY BEFORE THE LORD is coming!!!

I remember one time, when I was running a class, we had an unusually deep snowfall.... like 2 feet all at once or something. It was being held, on a Sunday morning, in the house of a believer who lived in one of those kind of neighborhoods where the snowplows don't venture for several days. Three or four of us guys (I think my brother may have been one of them.) arrived several hours early, cleared a single lane down the street and proceeded to hand shovel out enough parking spots for all those involved in the class. Of course, the neighbors were thrilled after we left because we saved them from digging out. Soooo, how much does a professional plow company charge for such services? I'd be willing to accept the going rate for 1974. (plus interest :biglaugh: )

Let me guess they said it was "Just a front of the adversary".

Man,I don't miss those days,thanks for the reminder Waysider.

You took my joy and I want it back.

an improvement over the band The Present Truth and the Singing Ladies of The Way :biglaugh: