GreaseSpot Cafe

0th Wedding Anniversary

quote:
Originally posted by Steve!:

Cool! Congratulations!

They say that a man isn't complete until he's married.

And then he's finished.

Have fun! and best wishes!

Heh, I haven't heard that one yet.

Anyway, thanks. I have been looking forward to this for over a year and a half. Well, actually longer because I had been thinking about proposing for a couple years, but we had been engaged for a year and a half.

I tried on the tux a little bit ago and I look like this:

tux-s.gif

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to it (minus dressing up) and really want to go ahead and do it. Judging by how our relationship has been so far, I think things will go well with our marriage. We've always been able to talk and share our hearts with each other, and that seems to be the thing most couples have problems with.

Anyway, I'm going to go do some more packing and stuff so talk to you all later.

Awww Mr. Posh you look darling in your tux. Really fetching on you.

Mr. Adios and I talked on the phone for 3 months before we met. We would talk on the phone for hours and never get tired of it. We had a mutual friend who thought we would be great for each other. He was right!

Then I met Mr. Adios face to face and believe me he is beautiful inside and out.

We still are able to talk into the wee hours of the night and never get tired.

I hope you will be as happy as we are.

Good LUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHA LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!! Wooohooooo! Good LUCK!

May God sustain you through the good times and the bad, and may you always have the courage and the wisdom to recall the love that brought you to this day.