GreaseSpot Cafe

Sexual Predators in TWI.....and elsewhere

skyrider

On 12/2/2011 at 7:13 PM, Rejoice said:
On 12/2/2011 at 7:27 AM, johniam said:

What VP did to Sarah does not constitute "sexual molestation".

*INCESTI think that is called INCEST, fondling your own child is incestuous for gosh sakes!.

Most of those women were Ok with him doing that.

What???? He raped his daughter?????

11 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

WW, to you it might be an old story, but for those of us who are sexual abuse survivors, it is an ongoing story.  I will never get over what was done to me as a child; many of us won't.  I feel for anyone who has to deal with sexual abuse; it isn't something that most of us will ever resolve in our lifetimes.

You asked how they could sleep at night, knowing what they know.  I replied with an old story that illustrated that a conscience is only effective for the conscientious.  Once someone is used to doing evil, it doesn't bother their conscience anymore.    And yes, as long as there's humanity, that's an on-going story. 

3 hours ago, mamouda said:

What???? He raped his daughter?????

Ok, I shall explain.   This will take a minute.

vpw had this whole "grooming the group for sex" thing.  He did pajama nights with the in-house people, and did talks where he explained about sex (as if he was some expert.)  BTW, as per the CFS class, once a guy's activities have resulted in him being unable to get the "little soldier" going again, he said "the only thing he can do then is sleep."   I'm sure the woman is pleased as heck to hear that the guy will just go to sleep if he can't get the little guy marching again, and not even TRY anything else to make her happy.  (It's all about HIM, so if HE can't get any more happiness, the show is over.)     

So, at one point, he was talking about some IMAGINARY tribe somewhere, where the fathers induct the daughters into sex stuff.  (He was factually incorrect.)  So, he mentioned that parents could do something similar "for their kids",  with a few details on what they could do to their underage children, and get their bodies to react.  He also claimed to have already done so with one of his kids  (already mentioned, I'm not getting into names.)  

Strictly speaking, we do not know whether the pervert actually did this, or if this was another lie from a career liar.  The evidence supports either conclusion.  Either way, it was perverted of him, and he invented the entire scenario from his sick fantasies.    We will never know because his kid will never come forth to "set the record straight" on this one.  That's obvious for several reasons- not the least of which is that our own trolls would crucify her and lambast her- supposedly for being improper by saying this but in reality trying to punish her for ruining their saintly fantasy of vpw, and trying to silence her from speaking again on the subject.  Rape victims who are harassed on the witness stand have nothing on victims of vpw who come forth- with vpw apologists showing up out of the woodwork, specially to discredit her, insult her, and try to drown out her voice.  Besides, I'm sure she's moved on in her life and wants nothing more to do with him or any of this.

I wonder if KG, her husband knew about this. If it had been my wife, I would have beaten the $h!t out of him and called the county sheriff

8 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

I wonder if KG, her husband knew about this. If it had been my wife, I would have beaten the $h!t out of him and called the county sheriff

If this actually happened, she would have been about 11 or 12 years old. We don't know if it really happened but what  we do know is that VPW said it did. He stood in front of a group of Way Corps students and spoke openly about the event.There were people in that meeting that, years later,  came to GSC and gave firsthand testimony to that effect.It's possible she was not even aware her father had made these claims until it all came to light here at GSC.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:58 PM, WordWolf said:

Ok, I shall explain.   This will take a minute.

vpw had this whole "grooming the group for sex" thing.  He did pajama nights with the in-house people, and did talks where he explained about sex (as if he was some expert.)  BTW, as per the CFS class, once a guy's activities have resulted in him being unable to get the "little soldier" going again, he said "the only thing he can do then is sleep."   I'm sure the woman is pleased as heck to hear that the guy will just go to sleep if he can't get the little guy marching again, and not even TRY anything else to make her happy.  (It's all about HIM, so if HE can't get any more happiness, the show is over.)     

So, at one point, he was talking about some IMAGINARY tribe somewhere, where the fathers induct the daughters into sex stuff.  (He was factually incorrect.)  So, he mentioned that parents could do something similar "for their kids",  with a few details on what they could do to their underage children, and get their bodies to react.  He also claimed to have already done so with one of his kids  (already mentioned, I'm not getting into names.)  

Strictly speaking, we do not know whether the pervert actually did this, or if this was another lie from a career liar.  The evidence supports either conclusion.  Either way, it was perverted of him, and he invented the entire scenario from his sick fantasies.    We will never know because his kid will never come forth to "set the record straight" on this one.  That's obvious for several reasons- not the least of which is that our own trolls would crucify her and lambast her- supposedly for being improper by saying this but in reality trying to punish her for ruining their saintly fantasy of vpw, and trying to silence her from speaking again on the subject.  Rape victims who are harassed on the witness stand have nothing on victims of vpw who come forth- with vpw apologists showing up out of the woodwork, specially to discredit her, insult her, and try to drown out her voice.  Besides, I'm sure she's moved on in her life and wants nothing more to do with him or any of this.

Horrible! Disgusting! I have no words!

31 minutes ago, waysider said:

If this actually happened, she would have been about 11 or 12 years old. We don't know if it really happened but what  we do know is that VPW said it did. He stood in front of a group of Way Corps students and spoke openly about the event.There were people in that meeting that, years later,  came to GSC and gave firsthand testimony to that effect.It's possible she was not even aware her father had made these claims until it all came to light here at GSC.

I'd like to have the link. Not that I'm curious to know but I'm currently talking to two persons about what happened because they are not sure things happened.

2 hours ago, waysider said:

The rumors of that situation far predate GSC. I can't imagine she would not have known of the legend whether it happened as rumored or not.

11 hours ago, mamouda said:

I'd like to have the link

There have been several threads that have breached the subject over the years.

HERE is one from about 10 years ago. I haven't re-read it. I don't know if it contains what you're looking for.

Here is another interesting thread. It doesn't cover the subject but it does give insight into the type of behavior being discussed,.

Edited by waysider

It'll be hard to find the posts where we discussed family, since some were edited for privacy reasons. However, there's still a discussion here that included quoting him mentioning family, which will take time to find. I bumped up some discussions that overlapped this, with quotes of some overlap.

4 hours ago, WordWolf said:

It'll be hard to find the posts where we discussed family, since some were edited for privacy reasons. However, there's still a discussion here that included quoting him mentioning family, which will take time to find. I bumped up some discussions that overlapped this, with quotes of some overlap.

I haven't finished the thread yet.