GreaseSpot Cafe

Dumb reasons people got the boot.

100% Free

can this feeling we've had together..

I'd like to know, can't we know now..

It doesn't really matter, anyhow..

:biglaugh:

Do you think we are in for the money? The money is not so good here ya know..

Do you think we are in for the money? The money is not so good here ya know..

You've got to fly to fly..

Sorry for the nonsense, I'm flying tonight..

Heh!

I guess to bring it all back on track, I should point out that we once came under heavy criticism from the powers that be in TWI for listening to this kind of "devilish" music. Bwaaahaa!! I mean, there's not one single mention in the lyrics of the PFAL class or the need to go out WOW. "Where's the profit?"

Edited by waysider

I'm still trying to figure out how you can be kicked out of an organization that has no membership.

Easy. First, they force you to stop giving them your hard-earned money, and then they condemn you to an eventual death.

Of course, after they condemn you to an eventual death, if your heart says to keep sending them your hard-earned money, by all means do so. Who knows, maybe they will have a change of heart, see the error of their decision, and decide to not condemn you to an eventual death.

Really, Waysider, you need to start paying attention..

Edited to add: Oh, that reminds me. In the interest of biblical accuracy, I feel compelled to point out something. Do any of y'all remember the Rev Craig Martindale, and how he stated that people would become a grease spot before midnight for daring to leave TWI? Well, Rev Martindale erred in that statement because he didn't allow for the possibility that Christ could return before midnight, thereby making it impossible to become a grease spot because we would all have been gathered together in the clouds. By failing to mention that, the Rev Martindale deleted from the Word of God.

Edited by OperaBuff
  • Upvote 1

Well, some people would just say they're tough to read.....you're too kind. :)

I have to say it was a bit disapointing. When I saw there were 46 responses, I thought I was in for a lively and intelligent discussion about the topic. I think when a thread gets inundated with a lot of confusing posts that seem to be inside jokes only two understand, everyone else gives up on it.

The thread stops being interesting. Too much to weed through.