GreaseSpot Cafe

VPW quotes from 1973

penworks

These very revealing quotes are from a transcribed tape of VPW, 1973, teaching a small group at headquarters on the topic of his Way Tree structure for the organization:

Pg. 6 "...when I wrote the book Receiving the Holy Spirit today, and I isolated myself for a week in the Marsh Hotel in Van Wert, all the talk all over the community was that Doctora and Mrs. Wierwille had split up."

Pg. 7 "Now if he [the devil] gets to you, and you begin to doubt my honesty, my veracity, the truth with which we set the Word and the ministry, it [the Word] will never get around the world."

Pg. 8 "You see the Adversary sure was after Cephas and Apollos and the rest, but really not after them. They were only stepping stones for him to get the Apostle Paul. That's all they were, stepping stones for the adversary to get to the Apostle Paul. It'd be the same as if the adversary can get through E*rl B8rton, through D88nie F*git, through J**nny T*&nsend, and if the adversary can get to them, then he is very close to touching me. Same trip."

Pg. 11 "Denominations are the design of the adversary. That's right. You can't read me one in the book of Acts."

Amazing, huh?

Cheers!

Pen

Edited by penworks

Pg. 7 "Now if he [the devil] gets to you, and you begin to doubt my honesty, my veracity, the truth with which we set the Word and the ministry, it [the Word] will never get around the world."

Wierwille's "Word" was incubated in his heart, bottled with some scriptures, dressed in positive believing

and suited in Wierwille's Self-Worship.