GreaseSpot Cafe

This just inn.....

OldSkool

Really, I wish them the best. Strange how I can feel that way when neither of them would ever have anything to do with me again.

OldSkool......I would suggest to you that it's not strange at all.

Christian love has no ill-will towards others. For them to dismiss you speaks more pointedly at them. The ole three-fingers are pointing straight back to their policies and cult-like mentality. They choose to divide. They choose to mark & avoid.

Coming out of the belly of the beast.....and back to christian values is a good thing. Welcome back. :)

I wonder how the W family (extended and otherwise) feel about this. Have they been consulted? Oh.. forgot.. most of them are mark and avoid and all..

maybe I shouldn't say more in this regard..

I never met wanda. *uncle* (he's not really your uncle) howie.. yes, I met.. can't say much but he thought he looked good wearing a tool belt or something..

weird. Very very weird.. a marriage made in heaven? Maybe made in the other place?

well.. like they say.. two "believers" can make ANYTHING work..

:biglaugh:

I dunno.. I'd give it about six months before an annulment or something..

something about *uncle* howies roving, whiskey soaked tongue.. just doesn't seem very compatible with marriage or something like that..

:biglaugh:

sowie. Best Wishes to the young couple.

:)

Is he the BEST she could do?? Maybe they're doing it for the combined Social Security benefits? I'd stay single...

It is kind of weird. Marrying your dead friend and collegue's wife. They both are probably prisoners on the same culdesac. But you have to expect a lot of weirdness connected with TWI.

JJ, that's funny.

Didn't know Howard was still alive.

Do you suppose they're going to have to report to Rosalie before every time they have sex??? :evilshades:

(Sorry for grossing everyone out)

• 6 months later...

Wouldn't they have to get married at the annual mass wedding-fest?

Oh, just remembered. There aren't enough in rez Corps to make a mass of anything.

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't they have to get married at the annual mass wedding-fest?

Oh, just remembered. There aren't enough in rez Corps to make a mass of anything.

I think the mass weddings are a thing of the past, as you noted, masses of people in TWI are a thing of the past.

There were staff weddings still going on when I left. That was the designated wedding day and you may have a morning and a late afternoon wedding at the same location but the weddings never mixed. Nice of them, eh? :biglaugh:

Wouldn't you need masses of people to have mass weddings?

I'm just askin'.

They could easily do them throughout the year, but they pile them all onto one day. They don't really want to be bothered with such things. Their institution trumps marriage, an institution initiated by God Almighty.