GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

I remember one particular episode where an evil scientist had made special coins that made their holders invisible. Superman obtained one and used it. Blurring background, whooshing sound, but no Superman. What a great special effect. :rolleyes: Of course this is the same show that used a Hoover vacuumn cleaner with a funnel stuck on the end as an alien ray gun. And after the first season, Perry, Lois, Clark, and Jimmy always wore the same outfits, so that stock footage could be inserted anywhere! Times were simpler, then. :)

A Quinn Martin production, featuring a lot of Italian characters

George

• 2 weeks later...

Secret Agent Man on "The Island."

People thought that this show was perhaps a sequel to "Secret Agent," as it starred the same actor, this time trapped on an island. Much like the Johnny Rivers song, they gave him a number and took away his name. :)

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

For me "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" gave it away - it was powerful TV as only Rod Serling can do it.

Then I recognized "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" as the episode with Will Shatner on a plane - scary and creepy that one is.

You are now entering The Twilight Zone.

New One:

The woman married to the man in the shower finds out that it was only a dream.

Who will be voted off tonight?

Survivor

My question: Who will win One World? Kim looks good for it, but after the big blind side last night and voting Kitty

Kat off, who really knows.

New One:

The truth is out there.