GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

This show's first and last episodes book-ended the series nicely-

one scene in the finale mirrored one in the pilot.

The final episode also featured a lot of characters who had been

introduced throughout the series.

Including Johnny Cochran playing himself.

M.A.S.H.

I'm pretty sure that that's it.

Raf did a really cute "Pictionary" (I can't recall if was in Movie or TV) of this show years ago. He had "M" from the recent Bond films, The Fonz saying "Ayyy," the Superman "S" symbol, and an old person ("age") with the cartoon character "Asterix" in between the letters. It was very clever.

George

I hereby swear or affirm that I shall tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. When in the course of Greasespot events it becomes necessary to sever ties with the old TV Show Mash Up clue in favor of a new clue that is a mystery to at least some lurkers on this forum, it behooves the provider of the last clue to confirm that the show to which he was alluding was correctly guessed. We hold these truths to be self evident, that all TV shows are not created equal. Sing in me, oh muse, and through me, tell the story of Hawkeye, Trapper, BJ and Hot Lips (hahahah! BJ and Hot Lips were on the same show! Hahahahaha!)

Yes, it was M*A*S*H.