GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

Got to be the Brady Bunch huh. What was the maid's name? Alice. That was a sitcom.

Florence Henderson show? Sitcom? Drama? Didn't Robert Reed host a game show?

That's 3 . Lock it in. That's my final answer. :asdf:

Edited by Human without the bean

Got to be the Brady Bunch huh. What was the maid's name? Alice. That was a sitcom.

Florence Henderson show? Sitcom? Drama? Didn't Robert Reed host a game show?

That's 3 . Lock it in. That's my final answer. :asdf:

Not The Brady Bunch. The "Alice" show was Linda Lavin in a diner, not related to The BB.

*flushes a toilet and then runs off*

I'm not sure if this was a comment on Human's answer or an allusion to "All in the Family." The latter is not the correct answer, either, although it did have at least three spin-offs. None were dramas, as I recall.

George

Undocumented aliens FINALLY reach their destination at the beginning of a new decade (or is it the end of an old one?) and experience adventures in America while getting around on flying motorcycles.

Clue: Lasted just 10 episodes, but spun off from another VERY recognizable series.

I found myself wondering if "GALACTICA 1980" had floating motorcycles or if I imagined it.

(I don't think I've seen the series SINCE about 1980.)

Battlestar Galactica was an SF version of "Wagon Train." It was about the JOURNEY.

Universal said to Larsen: "Let them reach Earth." "Yeah-THEN what?" "Doesn't matter."

But they showed us it darned well DOES matter.

Worse, they slashed his budget, so everything was done even cheaper than before-

and they didn't have enough money to pay the original cast. (Starbuck made an appearance.)

Larsen was going to make it several generations later, but Lorne Greene was SO sad-puppy

about the thing that he couldn't bring himself to fire Lorne with the rest. So, he stayed

and the story made even LESS sense than it would have.

And no, I have avoided the new series ENTIRELY.