GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

*sigh*

It's a well-known show, if not a new show.

Some people could have gotten it from one or another of those quotes by themselves.

"And now back to Charlie Chan!"

"What does it do?"

"It does all of it."

"I'm The Chef of the Future."

"Pleased to meet you, o Chef of the Future."

"I'm The Chef of the Future!!"

"Pleased to meet you again, o Chef of the Future!"

"Can it core a apple?"

"Mind if I smoke?"

"I don't care if you burn."

(That was from the scene with the trick handcuffs that don't open with a key.)

" I'll go fix my lipstick. I won't be gone long, 'Killer'. I call you 'Killer' 'cause you slay me.

"And I'm calling Bellevue 'cause you're nuts!"

"Hello, Bunny? This is ol' Buttercup."

328 Chauncey Street.

"One of these days....Bang! Zoom!"

Love Boat? lol. Okay that was a joke. Mash addicts will probably kill me (because I'm sure I'm wrong) but I'm going to guess Mash because I have no clue.

PS: I'm coming back to edit this but I'm NOT changing my answer, but I'm asking if it is cheating if you want to come back and change your answer before somebody else posts? Or once you post your answer do you have to stick with what you posted?...even if nobody is looking...;)

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Love Boat? lol. Okay that was a joke. Mash addicts will probably kill me (because I'm sure I'm wrong) but I'm going to guess Mash because I have no clue.

PS: I'm coming back to edit this but I'm NOT changing my answer, but I'm asking if it is cheating if you want to come back and change your answer before somebody else posts? Or once you post your answer do you have to stick with what you posted?...even if nobody is looking...;)/>

There's no rule against changing your answer, though you should only give one at a time. If you edit out a correct answer, and somebody else gets it, that other person goes next, not you.

This show was on before either the Love Boat or MASH.

George

Okay George, thanks for the info, and the extra clue, though I'm still clueless. I'm going to guess Car 54 Where are you? I don't know. I'm just guessing okay!!!

No, but about the right time frame. This show overlapped "Car 54 Where Are You?" (and went on for a few more years).

George

The Super Dave Osbourne Show

Bean: lol. I had to look up to see whether or not that was a real show. :biglaugh:/> Remember, I said that everyone in the free world has seen this show at LEAST once! Or at least a part of it. Or at least has heard of it.....

Edited by RottieGrrrl

it was Combat-on Tuesdays before McHales Navy on ABC.

Correct.

I'm glad someone else had heard of it. He could have dropped the name and I

still wouldn't have gotten close.

It was a favorite at my house. And, it did run about seven seasons, so it wasn't TOO obscure... :)

George

Bean: lol. I had to look up to see whether or not that was a real show. :biglaugh:/>/> Remember, I said that everyone in the free world has seen this show at LEAST once! Or at least a part of it. Or at least has heard of it.....

The "almost live" part rings a bell. I keep wanting to say "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In," but that was filmed in Burbank.

George

The "almost live" part rings a bell. I keep wanting to say "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In," but that was filmed in Burbank.

George

Oh that's a good guess! That would have been a great TV show to pick!

Okay, I'll give another clue.

"From Hollywood, almost live, it's....(name of the show) (Previous clue)

NEW CLUE

This was the ending theme song. And believe me, you are familiar with this somewhere in the back recesses of your brain, associated with THIS SHOW! Cheesy and Fun! The show I mean, although the tune fit well with it.