GreaseSpot Cafe

TV Show Mash-Up

bfh

Just saw this-I know I'll kick myself, but I can't think of the answer. Something tells me when I find out I'll remember 50 things about the show.

Well you will probably get it before I do, that's for sure.

In the "Jump the Shark" episode of Batman B&B, they go through all of the ways to JTS listed on that website, including having Ted McGinley on! laugh.gif

George

I'd enjoy that episode. I was a jump the shark fanatic. They tried to resurrect that site but it just wasn't the same. Okay, sorry, :offtopic:/> Back to guessing the cartoon.

The heroes are DC Comics characters.

George

Oh geez. I used to read creepy and eerie and vampirella and Archie and Little Lotta and Dot and Casper and Wendy the Witch and peanuts and dennis the menace and those really trashy horror comics and that's about it.

was that on before super friends ? I guess it was. I don't think Superman/Batman adventure hour teamed them up though. I remember se[erate cartoons, as well as Aquaman, and the surprise guest hero, Green Lantern, Atom, Flash, in a cartoon. I think I got thrown, thinking the 2 main heroes were partnered.

I meant Aquaman was in his own cartoon, and the special hero had his own.

I'll give this to hiway. Perhaps because of the discussion of B&B, you inferred that the two heroes in the cartoon show in question were teamed up. I did not say that.

"The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure" contained Superman cartoons, Aquaman cartoons, guest hero cartoons (and, if I recall, Superboy cartoons). It was essentially an expansion of "The New Adventures of Superman" cartoon. S/A H of A ran one season (1967-1968), being replaced by "The Batman/Superman Hour," which had Superman, Batman, and Superboy cartoons but no guest heroes. Guest stars (appearing in their own shorts, not teamed up with the main heroes) in S/A H of A were: the Atom, Hawkman, the Flash, Green Lantern, the Teen Titans, and the Justice League. I still remember the theme song, verbatim. :)/>

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

As if that's ever stopped you before. ;)/>

George

If it was aired in syndication during my lifetime, then I had a chance

to see it. Otherwise, it would need to have been aired in SOME form during

my lifetime. In this case, it DID air, but by the name I mentioned.

it's my turn ? I didn't get the answer, due to my not being able to read english. I'll take it though if you insist.

this is an old show, but I'd wager most people have seen it. The 2 stars were a team in radio and the movies, but to me, the most interesting character played multiple parts-landlord, pharmacist, employment agent, whatever was needed in an episode.

This is an example of a show that I've never actually seen-but know immediately what it is. I've been waiting for it to come out on dvd, but so far no dice-at least in a good package.

I don't have another show in mind, so I'll let someone else guess the answer.

Okay, Okay, I never saw this show but I KNOW this is part of American Culture. Damn it. What is it. lol. 77 Sunset Strip or something like that. Or 79 Sunset Strip. or 666 Sunset Strip. realmad.gif/> Sheesh. Something like that. Darn it.

157 Riverside Avenue. Dammit I know it's some number and sunset strip I think!

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Okay, Okay, I never saw this show but I KNOW this is part of American Culture. Damn it. What is it. lol. 77 Sunset Strip or something like that. Or 79 Sunset Strip. or 666 Sunset Strip. realmad.gif/> Sheesh. Something like that. Darn it.

157 Riverside Avenue. Dammit I know it's some number and sunset strip I think!

You only get one guess at a time. Fortunately, your first guess is correct (77 Sunset Strip).

Your turn! :)

George

I at least had an outside shot at it because an episode of "Married With Children" included

the actor for Kookie, named him and his role, and included references to combs and

"lend me your comb" in reference to him. So, it was not impossible to guess.

Yes, KOOKIE was the give-away!

Ok, my turn...

This episode, on this Long running TV sitcom, was considered by many to be one of the funniest on the series. The main character's hapless - unlucky in love - brother, believes he has found the perfect girl – until he finds out that she enjoys eating flies for snacks.

Edited by RottieGrrrl