GreaseSpot Cafe

Geer Update

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a month.. wonder how he's doing.. still in the land of the living?

no, He's in The Land of the Lost, a Sid and Marty Krofft production with the other dinosaurs, hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if he is home or still in the hospital?

It seems strange there is almost no information.

But, I guess its not strange.

In the late 80's I was shocked how much information was withheld, revised, and shelved. I'm talking about withholding information about leadership by leadership.

If the bible is still the standard, Chris did not have a "good report" from many believers. I'm just curious how he's doing. He would yell at believers for being sick.

Chris Geer's report makes a bad report look good, by comparison. He could be reported as being a dishonest liar and he'd be better off, pound for pound, than the report he himself actually gets.

He may have just adopted the All Time "it's not me" losers' limp excuse for the fact that no one that's ever known him likes him all that much. (although he was never all that weird to me it may have been because he lacked opportunity, dunno). He was able to later say it was because of the "stand" he took for the Word (hackspittlekaffkaff) sorry, even writing that in this context makes me hock up stuff....but yeah, the stand he took for whatever it was he was taking and standing about.

He later sold his retitled PFAL class for serious $$$ through licensing agreements, to those desperate souls too stupid to have learned PFAL the first 50 or so times they took it and needed someone else to tell them what they already had forgottten - hard to report anything good about that.

But no one ever had a chance to really get up close to him because he kept everyone at a distance by deliberate intent and action. He liked being a dik, in other words.

It's been said it's because his Dad mistreated him - I wouldn't know. He was pretty good at being an outcast when I met him as teenagers, I know that.

But that excuse only goes so far - he married Barbara, a very sweet woman in her youth and given the opportunity I'm sure she would have had a healing affect on him. Maybe she did - maybe what he became isn't as bad as he could have been. Dunno.

I hope he's doing better - I'm surprised anyone's checking on him here, perhaps to find out if he can continue to be a living stick pin, again - dunno.

I hope he's doing better - I'm surprised anyone's checking on him here, perhaps to find out if he can continue to be a living stick pin, again - dunno.

I'm trying to read this right.. a living stick pin, or the recipient of some kind of voodoo stick pin?

:biglaugh:/>

maybe he even turned out to be a nice(?) guy.. who knows.

Maybe people check on him here out of some kind of morbid curiosity..

he did me no harm, as far as personally, one on one confrontation.. but he did cloud an otherwise ungodly organization with an environment of fear and paranoia, on the top side of things, that covered enough mog crap, that helped allow me to stay with a godless cult for ten+ years more than a reasonably informed person would choose not to be..

What am I looking for.. hmmm.

maybe it is a 11th hour, death bead confession..

no, it won't happen. For his sake, I wish it would..

Edited by Ham

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be satisfied with a confession that *he* goes to the bathroom the same way the rest of us do.. but even that is asking too much..

If I remember right, I think this isn't likely. I seem to remember him making a reference to a colonosopy bag and liquid diet. But I may be remembering wrong.

Chris Geer's report makes a bad report look good, by comparison. He could be reported as being a dishonest liar and he'd be better off, pound for pound, than the report he himself actually gets.

He may have just adopted the All Time "it's not me" losers' limp excuse for the fact that no one that's ever known him likes him all that much. (although he was never all that weird to me it may have been because he lacked opportunity, dunno). He was able to later say it was because of the "stand" he took for the Word (hackspittlekaffkaff) sorry, even writing that in this context makes me hock up stuff....but yeah, the stand he took for whatever it was he was taking and standing about.

He later sold his retitled PFAL class for serious $$$ through licensing agreements, to those desperate souls too stupid to have learned PFAL the first 50 or so times they took it and needed someone else to tell them what they already had forgottten - hard to report anything good about that.

But no one ever had a chance to really get up close to him because he kept everyone at a distance by deliberate intent and action. He liked being a dik, in other words.

It's been said it's because his Dad mistreated him - I wouldn't know. He was pretty good at being an outcast when I met him as teenagers, I know that.

But that excuse only goes so far - he married Barbara, a very sweet woman in her youth and given the opportunity I'm sure she would have had a healing affect on him. Maybe she did - maybe what he became isn't as bad as he could have been. Dunno.

Didn't Barbara have cancer back a few years ago? so much for"Top Gear" :biglaugh:

that's a very scary thought

unfortunately, he had a bigger affect on her, which i witnessed firsthand, i'm sorry to say

like i've told y'all, wierwille and psycho geer treated her worse than one of those damn dogs

• 1 month later...

any further updates? Is *Mr* geer still with us? You know. It can't be a great existence when one has others waiting to cross one's name off of some kind of list..

I only have one or two individuals that fit that description. i.e. crossing my name off of a list.. I can't even imagine to begin to think what it is like if one has hundreds, if not thousands eagerly waiting my demise..

what a freaking sad end for a human being..

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Well, it's like I told my wife years ago - I didn't leave the Way before they had a chance to be really mean to me.

I left the Way before I had the chance to be really mean to them.

Everyone's better off keeping their distance. We're not kids anymore. Paul Allen ripped Craig a new one. Never saw that coming. The Great One brought down to humbler station. There's people who would have beaten the pus out of Martindale given the chance. Allen gave him a gift, really.

They don't want that kind of trouble and neither does Geer. I'll pray for him, and given the opportunity would be happy to talk through our past. He's the sorriest excuse for a person I can remember. But I won't chase him down or harrass him.

I'll pray for him, and given the opportunity would be happy to talk through our past. He's the sorriest excuse for a person I can remember. But I won't chase him down or harrass him.

That was one of the strangest remarks I've seen. Socks, you usually put a light spin on things, so I'm not sure how much of that was in jest. Why would you even consider chasing him down or harassing him? Or, did you mean, chase him down to talk about your past?

George

My english ain't what it used to be excedra.

One of the strangest? Only one of? I'm going for the gold, here.

Let's break it down:

I'll pray for him, - it's free, hey.

and given the opportunity would be happy to talk through our past. - time and place are everything. I'm probably not going to expend a lot of effort. But happy to, sure.

He's the sorriest excuse for a person I can remember. - memory's fading so take it with a grain of salt, but surely he did not fare well.

But I won't chase him down or harass him. - This is the vague part. Let me clarify - I won't chase him down or harass. Him.

Geer threatened people physically over the years, got puffed up like a drunk bumblebee in his three piece suit and liked to bad foot people. Get in their face. Like the heresay quoted here by someone about busting anyone's head who'd mess with his car. I don't like people messing with my car either but if you shoot off be ready to put up - that's just the way it is. I doubt anyone faced off with Geer, ever and just said fine. Throw down. He got off easy because most people either respected him as a "man of God" and tried to excuse his insanity or gave him the benefit of being a "son of God" so let him off the hook for being a dillweed, or were just plain scared of him because he was such a freak and let him get away with whatever he wanted.

My point - we're adults now. Whether Christian adults or whatever your brand - most of us aren't going to bust his head for being such a damaged human being who only know how to do more.