GreaseSpot Cafe

Geer Update

well my opinion ha ha ha ha ha ha is that i would not chase him down to harass him, but if i ran into him i would punch him in the nose and ask him what devil he thinks i have inside me :evildenk:

ps. he is cruel and weird

and i'm not praying for him at this time

• Upvote 1

I guess - by rights -

I only mentioned because he does, and this is another opinion of mine aligned with the others -

He does deserve to have his butt kicked from here to there and back, several times. He does. Not because he was a lowly sinner as were we all before we accepted Jay-zuz.

But because he accepted Jesus and turned the trust others infused in him into a mean, spiteful and vigorously evil lifestyle. He did it with a group of people who - we said at that time - deserved to be treated with the utmost respect and love. He's also a pompously ostentatious blow hard whose very existence is an insult to people of morals and integrity everywhere, for the record.

Last I heard he was franchising a teaching series, based on PFAL, and selling it for money. He built an evergreen cash stream out of the selling of God's Word.

For that alone - he's scum. To me. In my book - scum. He had a chance to change and instead ramped up the product line so as to make a living off of it. People who do the work deserve the pay for it - that's why God says that He will reward us for our faithfulness and respond to our love for each other. God rewards. Geer wants you to pay. He wants his gold now. Fine, he's a weasel.

Anyone that wants to tolerate that flea bag at this point, fine. Do it. Have at it.

Talk to him, sure, if he falls into my lap one day when I don't have any Monk reruns to watch and the laundry's folded, sure. He needs help and guidance.

Offer him a dime or give an inch to his obsequious pandering of the Devil's attentions - no. He can pay his own way.

I don't need to say it. I just do anyway. I know - I'm as bad as he is, for being this way about it. Fine. I can live with that. There's room in this cootie platoon, move over. Nobody's perfect hey? Kind of gives us all a little room to breathe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

what is so tragically sad is that he might be very sick. perhaps he remembers how he judged others in the past who were ill ? i don't know.

like wierwille with cancer and devil spirits etc.

illness or any hardship should have been dealt with kindness, mercy, love

but i know that was not the case

He later sold his retitled PFAL class for serious $$$ through licensing agreements, to those desperate souls too stupid to have learned PFAL the first 50 or so times they took it and needed someone else to tell them what they already had forgottten - hard to report anything good about that.

I'm thinking that maybe about 10 years ago, I was still in semi contact with one guy from the local offshoot that was running Geers class. He normally doesn't confide in their inner goings-on, in that small little group, but I think he was in a weak frustrated moment. He had told me that this little offshoot (which over the years has consisted of about 12 families, give or take a couple) had paid 25K for whatever class Geer was selling at the time. Now keep in mind, this little offshoot runs a class whenever they get a grand total of like, 3 new people. At least that's what it was like when I was going there back in the 90s. All the rest of the "class" were former PFAL grads who went faithfully every night, to fill up the room and make it look good. He was very frustrated by that because he really thought it was a colossal waste of money. What they already had was good enough. (for them, anyway, you know what I mean)

Seriously, they were already supporting a "minister" his wife and two kids, for such a small little group, and now they paid 25 K to run a recorded class for people who have sat through PFAL for the last 30 years? There is just no sense of reality with these people, they are just paying up the nose to keep their little comfort zone intact I guess. Very bizarre, but if that's how they want to spend their money, that's up to them.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been more than thirty days from the last request.

What's Up, Doc?

Not saying that geero is a "Doc". It is a rhetorical question. In other words, a question not requiring a specific answer.. or is it a question which knows the answer before it is asked..

It's been more than thirty days from the last request.

What's Up, Doc?

Not saying that geero is a "Doc". It is a rhetorical question. In other words, a question not requiring a specific answer.. or is it a question which knows the answer before it is asked..

It's a Bugs Bunny quextion!!!

Love,

Steve

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...