GreaseSpot Cafe

Planning New Threads

Mike

so all you folks that say, oh, sin is sin... raped any one lately ???

how about your daughter??? want her molested at age 14,15,16, 17 by a Christian minister, maybe the Man Of God for the 20th century?? is that all cool under the "sin is sin, he taught ME the WORD!!!!!" slavish devotion of some apparently still-cannot-see-the-signal-for-all-the-noise types out there....

sure a g-d lot of smoke and opinion and very little concern for God's opinion of those who do such things knowingly...

give up your idols, folks....

[This message was edited by alfakat on December 29, 2003 at 13:23.]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alfakat:

"so all you folks that say, oh, sin is sin... raped any one _lately_ ???"

not lately, no.

"how about your daughter??? want her molested at age 14,15,16, 17 by a Christian minister, maybe the Man Of God for the 20th century?? is that all cool under the "sin is sin, he taught ME the WORD!!!!!" slavish devotion of some apparently still-cannot-see-the-signal-for-all-the-noise types out there...."

My foster daughter was molested when she was 5, though it was not by a minister, it was her step-father.

As regarding the "the Man Of God for the 20th century", I certainly would not want LCM to do such a thing. Nor would I want any other 'minister' to do such a thing, whether it was VPW, or any other person.

It would be difficult to imagine that anyone would knowingly approve or 'okay' such actions, but then we do have Catholic preists (locally here in CT they just started investigating yet another one for molesting girls).

G-d will judge us all.

As always I am sorry that anyone was hurt. I would not wish hurt onto anyone.

That does not negate (in my mind) that I still beleive that when G-d led me to TWI, it was a good thing. Even if only for a short period of time. I still enjoy PFAL, recognizing that some things are perhaps overly emphasized.

Again I am sorry that anyone got hurt. I would not want to do or say nothing to negate their hurt. I dont think that I have either. I certainly did not mean to, though here on Greasepsot many things said are mis-interpreted.

I am sorry that I gave tithe money to a church in the 70's that used that money to supply weapons to South American Rebels who in turn slayed missionarys. There is a lot of bad in the World. Only Jesus' shed blood can cleanse us.

[This message was edited by Galen on December 29, 2003 at 18:46.]

Wordwolf, this is several pages late, but THANK-YOU and God Bless You for those cliff notes.

I have no problem with any poster who has fond memories of vpw or with a poster who thinks he was evil incarnate- like one's own personal "professor Moriarty."

That being said, how could anyone wade through these threads and these personal firsthand experiences and continue to call vpw "Doctor"? And to elevate his writings to the extent that the bible becomes a minor collateral for the writings of the mog- well that is so beyond logic and into the twilight zone that it is frightening- and then to be the modern internet version of John the Baptist showing us the way to THE ONE who has salvation, the writings of the dead mog?? Mike is THE ONE showing us the way to THE ONE. I think schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur come to mind.

I don't know what happened to Mike when he had his OLG epiphany but it reminds me of when you are dreaming and you wake suddenly thinking you have found the key to the universe and you write it down and in the morning you read what you scribbled at 3 am and it says something like, "eat more ice cream and play blackjack for a living."

Mike, I think you are either coo-coo in the cabeza or you are a player and either way cannot be taken seriously. By all means keep things interesting around here but I wouldn't take your suggestion for a good movie to see much less be enraptured by your plan for my life via vpw.

"If The Way hates it, it has to be Good."

[This message was edited by Hopefull on December 29, 2003 at 19:06.]

[This message was edited by Hopefull on December 29, 2003 at 19:08.]

Hopefull sed :I don't know what happened to Mike when he had his OLG epiphany but it reminds me of when you are dreaming and you wake suddenly thinking you have found the key to the universe and you write it down and in the morning you read what you scribbled at 3 am and it says something like, "eat more ice cream and play blackjack for a living."

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Oh, you're read my stuff before!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Sorry, just had to comment, that seemed too good to pass up. I'm back to pre-planning a thread on Threads, which I think I'm going to call "The Key to Life is Having One Good Pair of Comfortable Shoes". icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Stay tuned, it'll set you free.

well just look at that girl with the light

comin' up in her eyes,

she's got to be somebody's baby, she's so fine....

(jackson brown)

Hopefull:

Personally, I get nauseous when I hear Wierwille referred to a "doctor". For me, it's bad enough when he's called "Dr. Wierwille", but when a hear a statement like.."when doctor said such and such"...it just turns my stomach icon_mad.gif

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...but in practice there is

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

Dude! For my first post of 2004!

The Blue Dan-Dude

Du du du du dude, dude-dude, dude-dude.

Seth

"Is that a real poncho or a Sears poncho?"

To Mike:

Subject: Marketing 101

Targeting your customer

Advice: Read the posts on VP's sins...there doesn't appear to be many potential consumers of vic's bs on this site...look elsewhere.

Subject: Business 101

Efficient use of time

Advice: If you look at the very small target audience for vic's bs...small audience with little return considering the hours of research and posting on your part...look elsewhere.

You really can't sell ice cubes to Eskimos.

quote:
Let's not forget that VPW didn't like the word sin. He called it broken fellowship. A much softer sounding phrase and less demanding of a holy lifestyle.

I don't recall VPW ever saying he didn't like the word sin. He did make it clear a B.A.C. could not sin to the point of losing their standing as a son (or a daughter) of God - that is, you could not commit sin to the point you were no longer a born again son (or daughter) of God, you were only "out of fellowship" with God.

Now if someone wants to interpret "out of fellowship or broken fellowship" as a less demanding holy lifestyle, that is their own P.I. That wasn't something VPW ever taught. What he did teach on this was, we don't use our liberty in Christ as an occassion to sin and thereby frustrate the grace of God. But we aren't emphasising that fact in our critique of VPW are we?

I am not saying extreme situations don't ever happen and they are not worthy of discussion - it's just when discussing extreme situations, facts are easily overlooked (like in the above example) which usually leads others into drawing and making false conclusions.

Weather or not VPW ever frustrated the grace of God (or anybody else for that matter) is a whole different topic for discussion, but I think it probably has already been brought up and discussed in the "we have all committed sin" category as far as I can tell.

You can always put your thoughts in DOCTRINAL ~ as the Adm. suggested, I think.

As for some others who cannot resist BUT respond ~ I see we can't resist replying to Mike...unlike the problem with NOT replying to other threads...

If I were Mike, I'd count on your lack of impulse control...to get things going when THIS is not your repetoire, you know?

Then again..sometimes it's release.

Other times, depending, it's plain mean-spirited.

What's your poison, I guess?

ladeda...ladedadadadada

Same song ~ different thread.

You don't HAVE to remark here, no one is holding a gun to your head...and if you do, don't be surprised if others perceive ill-will, or unfinished business ~ the latter, the exception and of course, a reason to respond.

Mike,

Happy New Year!

Doctrinal ~ huh?

Just a suggestion...it's been slow there anyway. You might liven it up a bit.

Take Care,

Ginger

[This message was edited by Ginger Tea on January 05, 2004 at 5:24.]