GreaseSpot Cafe

What's worse than..

Ham

What's worse than a broken down, second or third rate religious cornfield cult of an organization that has long since seen better days?

One with paranoind inclinations and persistent delusions of grandeur.

:biglaugh:

the devil himself is still "going after" "da word like it hasn't been known since the earth cooled", isn't he?

By "worse than", do you mean "more comical"?

Watch out, all you greasespotters. The bogie man gonna gitcha cuz you left the protection of the greatest movement of Gawd's word since whenever it was that another greatest movement of Gawd's word took place,

Hey, what's that behind you?

BOO!!!

Hmmm. Maybe "more pathetic" is a better description..

I mean.. they've proverbially shot themselves in the foot how many times.. and it is all the devil's fault because they are supposed to be so great..

entertaining, on one level, pathetic on another.. "worse" on another- it seems they still have a following that buys into that nonsense.

I wonder if they are still so "proud" to have a manogawd that can reveal to them the real meaning of the riddle of the Sphinx..

the "eve had lesbian sex with the devil" biblical "offering"..

the continents separated by subterranean jet fuel..

oh! The "revelation" on how the pope is buying an aircraft carrier, and will resume inquisition in the new world..

Yep. He's sailing, for New Knoxville Bay..

"The greatest secret is like wondering what's in a woman's purse."

Yeah, Wierwille probably wondered whether or not some of the women he molested were packing a small caliber firearm in their purses, ready to send him on a trip to the falsetto hall of fame if he didn't play his cards right.

exploding snow..

I only faintly remember something like that..

oh yes.. and the Russians are building a military base on the dark side of the moon, from which to launch their final assault against the capitalistic nations of the world..

Then, of course, there was the time he publicly stated that he thought Hitler should have won the war. (or something to that effect.)

Or the time he was conned by fellow con-man Arthur Ford, the spiritualist.

Ford's Hidden Archives

After Arthur Ford's death, Ford's close friend and supporter William V. Rauscher [4] and author Allen Spraggrett discovered Ford's collection of obituaries, newspaper clippings, Who's Who articles, etc. that Ford had hidden away. They were disguised as bound poetry books. Ford read his poetry before giving a reading. There was enough information to indicate that much of the famous Pike messages and others were fraudulent.[6] There were many other things that Ford ordered his secretary to burn before his death that are lost. Ford and his secretary parted company due to a falling out. Ford's secretary claimed Ford had no psychic abilities. The book Arthur Ford: The Man Who Talked with the Dead by Allen Spraggett with William V. Rauscher, New American Library, Inc.,1973 gives the whole story and is the primary source used in Alcock's book.

(Remember Fletcher from the Advanced Class?)

Source

Oh yes. Then there were the claims that there *really* wasn't a holocaust under hitler...

other half-baked claims:

Noah apparently was castrated by his own son.

what else..

Judas hang around for forty days, and *finally* let "the spirit of suicide" have it's way with him..

ah.. the claim.. homosexuality is due to a specific devil spirit. Though this was never adequately documented, at least for me.

along with spirits of murder, fallacious spirits. I think anyone with a legitimate doctorate was suspect of this, in the vicster's theology..

I wonder what "entity" he sold himself out to..

"success"? Yes, I suppose.. a successful con artist of sorts. Successful thief.. plagiarist, defamer, adulterer, rapist, abuser, blasphemer.. etc.

very "successful"..

so successful, that most of it didn't catch up with him until after he was dead..

Wierwille in PFAL:

"Hey, look at me. I'm speaking in tongues."....Lo shanta lo maka see tay.....

Wierwille in The Intermediate Class:

"Hey, look at me. I'm speaking in tongues."....Lo shanta lo maka see tay.....

Wierwille at the Advanced Class:

Hey, look at me. I'm speaking in tongues."....Lo shanta lo maka see tay.....

:blink:

That is the "pathetic" part of it..

"welllll he spoke in tongues(?).. was *born again*(?).. that makes the claims A-OK..worked for him, must work for me.."

and that is the best argument I've heard used to defend the nonsense..

What's worse....The devil coming to get you because you're out of fellowship or the devil coming to get you because you're standing on the word? <_<

"My little children. Stand strong and know that the devil's coming to get you."

There...now wasn't that edifying?

Edited by waysider

"The devil only needs your free will, once.."

really?

so one can give their will to some nondescript entity.. and be fodder for the barbeque at the lake of fire?

:biglaugh: sowy. Mixing metaphors can be dangerous. Don't try this at home..

What's worse....The devil coming to get you because you're out of fellowship or the devil coming to get you because you're standing on the word? <_<

Yeah.. and what is even worse, not knowing that he is supposedly coming to get you because you are (supposedly) standing on the word, or because you are not..

Yeah.. and what is even worse, not knowing that he is supposedly coming to get you because you are (supposedly) standing on the word, or because you are not..

Oh, don't worry. Your twig leader/branch leader/limb leader/take-me-to-your leader will have no problem helping you solve that mystery.

By "worse than", do you mean "more comical"?

Watch out, all you greasespotters. The bogie man gonna gitcha cuz you left the protection of the greatest movement of Gawd's word since whenever it was that another greatest movement of Gawd's word took place,

Hey, what's that behind you?

BOO!!!

isn't that The Silence from Doctor Who, or was that a Weeping Angel? :biglaugh:

"My little children. Stand strong and know that the devil's coming to get you."

There...now wasn't that edifying?

If you have a high position in TWI, it's because of your stand. If you are a lowly plebian, it's because you are out of fellowship.

If you have a high position in TWI, it's because of your stand. If you are a lowly plebian, it's because you are out of fellowship.

SO TRUE!!! Anytime someone in the way corps would ladder down towards placements it always seemed to be accompanied with the whispers, "wonder what they did?"

UTTER GARBAGE! People in the corps are at the whim of Rosie and Donna and may be moved around at their slightest desire and for no particular reason.