GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie and the Gang

OldSkool

Some in TWI like to believe that the way international has changed for the better. Well, I put forth that it's changed for the worse. I can't argue that all the yelling and defamation of character (and other terrible things) done by Wierwille and Martindale have ceased in a cleverly orchestrated maneuver to make themselves lawsuit proof. But the sexual predations and trail of broken lives have never been rectified. Justice has not been served. Those victimized sexually by Wierwille and Martindale are left with injustice.

But the idea seems to be that nobody else has "the truth" like the way international so let's excuse the evils in the name of grace. People are convinced that Wierwille's "research" was taught to him by God himself! People are convinced that Wierwille taught "the word" like it has not been known since the first century, even though all of his materials can be traced to contemporary sources. It's been proven that Wierwille was mentored by Albert Cliffe's who was quoted as saying "Many of the subjects I have given in my Bible class have been dictated to me by my loved ones long since passed on...that is, dictated via "my psychic work." (http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/rsr_lawbelieve.htm) And folks hang on to the law of believing as if it's the greatest secret known to man. :confused:

So now we have a kinder, gentler way international that seems to no longer abusive. :rolleyes:

Yet, they have dedicated themselves to hiding evil and white washing a thief's work just so they can maintain their positions of authority in a corrupt organization. Pathetic!

Rosalie not only knows the evils of her predecessors but supported them when they were in power. Now she has dedicated her life's work to hide it all so the way international continues. Hiding evil in God's name. How jaded.

In my opinion the only ethical thing the way international could do is close and donate their millions to a worthy charity. Ya, I'm dreaming. <_<

In my opinion anyone who supports the way international needs to stop immediately. I did and have spent the last 4 years educating myself on the truth concerning victor paul wierwille and the way international.

It' sad, really, to think they actually believe they have any relevance in the real world, outside of Cornfield Hts.

Oh, Rosalie is keeping the devil at bay with her believing so way of abundance power classes can be taught. :rolleyes:

Oh, Rosalie is keeping the devil at bay with her believing so way of abundance power classes can be taught. :rolleyes:

Some there at HQ may think they are doing gods work,

But RosyLie really is a sly old fox and almost certainly started planing her takeover as soon as she set her foot at the farm.

I don't think for a minute she ever believed it for a minute. Being from the bible belt, she was bred into talking the talk and walking the walk, but her self interest and self preservation, had long since buried any bible she may have believed.

She came, she saw, she started spinning her little webs.

an old fox indeed. maybe wierwille had one inkling of forethought when he had that sly fox picture somewhere in a class lol

howard and wanda bizarre - well it could be in their best interests oh it's so gross

donna, miss donna, you disappoint me more than i can even say

but having known dorothy owens and rhoda wierwille, i'm not surpised by any of this crap - we're just younger but now we're old ha

Ole Howard was in the BRC backroom when I, the groom, was about 45 minutes away

from our wedding. And, I think Howard had liquored up for the evening.

He smiled at me and said.....the reason I run with XXXXXX (my fiance) is I like

to see her boobs bounce. Gee, thanks Howard for that tidbit of info just prior

to my wedding.

He and my wife ran together at hq several times a week about 4-5 mile jaunts.

• 5 years later...
On 5/23/2012 at 2:54 PM, OldSkool said:

Some in TWI like to believe that the way international has changed for the better. Well, I put forth that it's changed for the worse. I can't argue that all the yelling and defamation of character (and other terrible things) done by Wierwille and Martindale have ceased in a cleverly orchestrated maneuver to make themselves lawsuit proof. But the sexual predations and trail of broken lives have never been rectified. Justice has not been served. Those victimized sexually by Wierwille and Martindale are left with injustice.

But the idea seems to be that nobody else has "the truth" like the way international so let's excuse the evils in the name of grace. People are convinced that Wierwille's "research" was taught to him by God himself! People are convinced that Wierwille taught "the word" like it has not been known since the first century, even though all of his materials can be traced to contemporary sources. It's been proven that Wierwille was mentored by Albert Cliffe's who was quoted as saying "Many of the subjects I have given in my Bible class have been dictated to me by my loved ones long since passed on...that is, dictated via "my psychic work." (http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/rsr_lawbelieve.htm) And folks hang on to the law of believing as if it's the greatest secret known to man. :confused:

So now we have a kinder, gentler way international that seems to no longer abusive. :rolleyes:

Yet, they have dedicated themselves to hiding evil and white washing a thief's work just so they can maintain their positions of authority in a corrupt organization. Pathetic!

Rosalie not only knows the evils of her predecessors but supported them when they were in power. Now she has dedicated her life's work to hide it all so the way international continues. Hiding evil in God's name. How jaded.

In my opinion the only ethical thing the way international could do is close and donate their millions to a worthy charity. Ya, I'm dreaming. <_<

In my opinion anyone who supports the way international needs to stop immediately. I did and have spent the last 4 years educating myself on the truth concerning victor paul wierwille and the way international.

OS, excellent post!!  You rock honey!!

On 5/28/2012 at 5:20 PM, skyrider said:

Ole Howard was in the BRC backroom when I, the groom, was about 45 minutes away

from our wedding. And, I think Howard had liquored up for the evening.

He smiled at me and said.....the reason I run with XXXXXX (my fiance) is I like

to see her boobs bounce. Gee, thanks Howard for that tidbit of info just prior

to my wedding.

He and my wife ran together at hq several times a week about 4-5 mile jaunts.

Sky, I never liked Howard.  I always felt he was an uneducated hillbilly.  What a horrible thing to say to you, especially before your wedding.