GreaseSpot Cafe

The filming of pfal......and blunders

skyrider

If I understand this correctly, the first cause of death listing on a death certificate is not necessarily the primary cause of death, but, rather, the most immediate cause of death. After that, the underlying causes are listed in chronological order. Thus, "metastatic melanoma of the liver/ocular melanoma" means that the immediate cause of death was cancer that had spread to the liver from an underlying cause, which was cancer of the eye. I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

(Thank you Linda)

If you copy - metastatic melanoma of the liver/ocular melanoma - to google search, you will get 91000 results. Liver cancer as a result of eye cancer is apparently a fairly common disease. waysider has it correct too.

......Of course we all know cancer is a devil spirit.

:P

Several years ago before I had to return to exile and isolation in my ancient wilderness home, there was a thread here about cancer being a devil spirit. I added my two cents about a medical report I had just read (from England as I recall,) which said that every adult human on earth develops 250,000 cancer cells every day. Our normal immune system kills and disposes them every day as a part of it's ordinary duties.

Simple logic then shows that every true believer wayfer has to be carrying 250,000 devil spirits around with him every day. :o :blink:

If I understand this correctly, the first cause of death listing on a death certificate is not necessarily the primary cause of death, but, rather, the most immediate cause of death. After that, the underlying causes are listed in chronological order. Thus, "metastatic melanoma of the liver/ocular melanoma" means that the immediate cause of death was cancer that had spread to the liver from an underlying cause, which was cancer of the eye. I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

Thank you for clarifying...makes sense! I wonder if he ever went for any treatment outside of the BOD praying for him---?

Simple logic then shows that every true believer wayfer has to be carrying 250,000 devil spirits around with him every day.

dab, i am so glad you brought up this important point

when i called chris(t) geer over in britain about a dear friend of mine who he (geer) had chosen to f up almost beyond repair, geer said to me, "don't listen to him when he calls. he's packing some big ones".

i said, "big what? guns or what"?

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/24/2012 at 5:26 PM, skyrider said:

Supposedly, we were told......the filming of pfal was God-ordained from the heavens.

Yet, we learn of wierwille's eye-scorching pain from the studio lights during its filming. Since twi did not allow us to ask questions, I thought that the nice folks here at GS could help me with my questions. Thank you in advance.

1) Were there any lighting personnel experts around to give wierwille any technical advice?

2) Was this filming done on the cheap....with rented furniture, wrong lighting, and overburdened scheduling?

3) Wouldn't God tell "the man of God" HOW to best film this long-awaited class WITHOUT MARTYRDOM OF HIS EYE?

4) According to Scripture, Jesus gave HIS LIFE in total payment of mankinds sins....and vp's "martyrdom" was misplaced?

More questions keep popping up.......but those are a start.

Just seems to me that the cold/ice soothing between sessions SHOULD HAVE ALERTED WIERWILLE THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HOW THEY WERE PROCEEDING FORWARD ON THIS FILMING. Like say.......wrong lights? too intense? too much exposure?

Wasn't there anyone to ask? Bueller, Bueller?

Perhaps, wierwille should have waited until he had a full grasp on the a/v technical matters?

But.....if PRIDE was running the show, then by golly consequences were bound to follow.

IMO....wierwille was NOT listening to the Lord and PROCEEDED FORWARD WITHOUT HIM.

<_<

Sky, we have a winner!  Great post!:eusa_clap:

• 5 years later...