GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 9:26 AM, Raf said:
  1. Trolling, George.
  2. My guess was correct.

Encryption?   Why doesn't greasespot have an HTPPS:// address Raf?  I have to go to "forgot my password" every time I want to log in and then retrieve it from my email and then change my password.  As long as we're talking encryption anyway.

Edited by Human without the bean
spelling

Well I was sort of using the reply by Raf, (the picture of Chris Evans as Capt. Marvel?) as being encryptic (come on Raf, you know that's how you are) and as a way to insert my disdain about my having to keep logging in over and over and over. 

I never log out it's just that I can't stay logged in.  If I browse another site for 5 or 10 minutes I am automatically logged out again.  Everytime I try to log-in I am told that my username and password are incorrect (Of course they aren't). I never used to log out ever and for the past year or more I can't re-log into greasespot anymore unless I try the "forgot the password" tab because I can't log in directly.

So enough of my problems WordWolf is up.

On 11/27/2017 at 1:45 AM, WordWolf said:

Furious that his weapons are traded as contraband and used by terrorists, this inventor's mind snaps. Desperate to take down the giants who wield his tech, he arms up and assaults windmills to disarm them!

(This movie is a musical.)

Stars include Peter O'Toole, Sophia Loren, Brian Blessed, James Coco,  Paul Bettany, Jon Favreau, Gwyneth Paltrow and Terrence Howard.

A triple.  Parts may have been done here, before.

Arthur Dent escapes the destruction of the Earth by helping the stars of an old sci-fi show defend an alien race from a hostile alien race.  They wind up going back in time, and team up with three, prehistoric warriors in search of a source of heat and light.

George

• 1 month later...