GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Sorry: I thought the right thing. Night of the Living Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

Darth Vader reveals that he is really George McFly

Bringing it to the top of a new page. At least in my settings.

Really? This isn't an easy one? Anyone?

At the height of a very tense confrontation, Darth Vader reveals to Marty McFly that Doc Brown never told him the truth about his father. Darth Vader is George McFly!

Obviously,

"The Empire Strikes Back to the Future"

Patrick McGoohan joins Bill cullen, Betsy Palmer, and Bess Myerson as panelists on a game show along the lines of "What's My Line?".

George

The "Obviously" was being typed at the same time as Ex's answer. I didn't mean that she obviously doesn't know how to play! :redface:

this is hard

sorry forgive me don't know how to play

Obviously,

George

The "Obviously" was being typed at the same time as Ex's answer. I didn't mean that she obviously doesn't know how to play! :redface:

Clearly, some of us don't know how to play, I include myself (yet). :wacko: Befuddled!

Only two or more word clues apply. Correct? If truth is the before part, I'm stumped. I was thinking of going with Password but that's a single answer too.

Correct. The name of the first show/movie has to be at least two words. The name of the second show/movie has to be at least two words. The last word of the first show should be the same as the first word of the second (minus articles like "A" or "The"). I'm calling that the linking word (for reasons I hope are obvious).

Correct. The name of the first show/movie has to be at least two words. The name of the second show/movie has to be at least two words. The last word of the first show should be the same as the first word of the second (minus articles like "A" or "The"). I'm calling that the linking word (for reasons I hope are obvious).

There are probably a LOT fewer examples (can't think of ONE at the moment, but I'm working on it); but I imagine it's OK to overlap more than one word.

George

Nice job, AHAT! Try to have a little more fun meshing the plotlines as if this is really one show. But you've got the right idea.

The Winds of War Games

Edited by Raf