GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

I have the obvious part of this clue, that being the Angels part, but is it OK to get on some site to reference the other part that I'm not so sure of George?  I wouldn't be able to guess it any other way, unless it came up while I was watching TV.

I'm not sure what other site you'd check, but OK.

A couple of mischievous girls turn a Catholic boarding school upside down.  They have a real gift for prayer, though, as they bring about a pennant for a California baseball team.   Starring Hayley Mills, Rosalind Russell, Danny Glover, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt .

George

4 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Correct.  :)

George

I deserve the frown.  Worse.  Google is a tool.  Sometimes helpful, if you're like me lazy, I use it to check my memory if I remember only half the name or half the title.  I know it's up there somewhere in my brain but if I can't find it I'll use it.    

Criminals can't get away, basically their on an island, but it's the crack team of investigators that always gets their man, that is, until the Governor of Mississippi pardons three escaped convicts after tracking them down.

Edited by Human without the bean
edit,edit

On 11/23/2016 at 8:42 PM, Human without the bean said:

Criminals can't get away, basically their on an island, but it's the crack team of investigators in their Hawaiian shirts that always gets their man, that is, until the Governor of Mississippi pardons three escaped convicts after tracking them down.

• 3 weeks later...

Kidnapping is the theme of this movie.  An ex-mob boss is kidnapped by a group of four kids in a haphazard attempt at paying the ransom for another, separate kidnapping. Meanwhile, a talk show host is kidnapped by a desperate fan, trying to get a stand-up spot on the show.

(Note:  the overlap isn't quite perfect.)

George

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...