GreaseSpot Cafe

i mostly come here

excathedra

just wanted you all to know so maybe it would help you realize i don't know what

You can always send me a message and we can talk. I am really not that scary and I have a good ear if you ever need a friend.

Hugs....big hugs!

I could panic as well.. you may or may not want to know the details. My form of "panic" would involve not unemployment, but under, under, under employment. Something along the lines of involuntary servitude.. if that's what *they* think I am only worthy of..

my qualifications DEMAND.. at least four times the wages.. along with medical benefits, retirement benefits..

but I find myself not being able to pay for what I invested for the "privilege" to work.

Employed? Yes. But I may end up living in a cardboard box during the last few years of my labor..

Panic? no.. it will do no good. But I still often wake up suddenly in the night..

things could be worse. I just can't figure out how at this point..

If I had any children under my care at the moment, now yes. This would be the time to panic..

On one level....

We are not alone because God is with us.

But on a more human level, you have been one of the most loved people I have ever met. Wherever you have ever gone, people are touched by your love and compassion and genuinely have liked/loved/adored you. You have that kind of affect on people.

If it is panic you feel, I understand and have had panic attacks. If it is worry because someone else is hurting and you feel helpless ~ that is a hard place to find yourself in.

You find your way into my prayers on a regular basis and I am praying for you now. I am sorry for whatever troubles your heart and ask God to help you.

Luv ya exie.

One thing I've learned in my years of discomforts and difficulties is that God always makes a way. If one door closes there will be another open up. God has always taken care of me and he will for you too.

It may not be what you expected and sometimes not what you wanted, but somehow you are taken care of. And once you are past the darkness the son shall rise again.

The good things always outweigh the bad.

:cryhug_1_: ^_^