GreaseSpot Cafe

Not so hot

Seth R.

This year has been difficult, I'm not well, having to many TWI flash backs.

I'm very sick with complications of type 2 diabetes, been in the process of getting my blood sugar stable and it's driving me mad.

Anyway I'm not asking for attention, I just wanted to pop in and see what was going on.

Seth

You can find me on facebook if you try...

• 2 weeks later...

This year has been difficult, I'm not well, having to many TWI flash backs.

I'm very sick with complications of type 2 diabetes, been in the process of getting my blood sugar stable and it's driving me mad.

Anyway I'm not asking for attention, I just wanted to pop in and see what was going on.

Seth

You can find me on facebook if you try...

Seth.....I don't know how long you have been out of TWI but flashbacks suck period. I went through that for years....now I don't have them. When I got out of TWI I was diagnosed with Cancer and they said I had a 20% chance of living...not good odds. That was 18 yrs ago. I am telling you all this to say, it gets better.....it really does. Rely on God and ask God to give you a support system to help you through the difficult times. I had that and there is no price that can be put on people who are a support to you. I will pray for you......