GreaseSpot Cafe

vic never went wow

Ham

No.. never did. Not even going on an adventure, or experience that could even be compared to it. Neither did he go way corps.. nor its supposed model, the Marine Corps.. Neither did Walter.. or loy..

panarello.. I dunno. Maybe wow lite.

I don't think vic ever went out LEAD either. hitch hike to gawd knows where, withing the prescribed time..

the mrs tried it I think. Probably minus the hitch hiking..

So. What is the point? We have a group of Authorities on Life Itself.. which never experienced life itself, to begin with..

the mrs. complained that there should be more allotted baths along the way..

vic went "witnessing" a few times. With a female way corps "fox" hanging off his arm..

she said something like this in an open meeting..

but not exactly. I wish these Numbnuts would come here to compare notes..

vic was never in a "work program" either. Never mucked the pond, never fixed the mortar at Emporia.. never.. never. Never "did".

But he found a few "leaders" who could bark orders in this kind of situation..

I met one. Or two. Or three. I'll stop at four.

Barkers of Orders.. hmm.

town*send.. in California. Barking Orders.. forbidding any kind of Christian Intellectualism. No Companion Bibles Allowed. They were beyond his Intellect.. must be devilish..

cummins. forbidding any kind of prohibition against adultery..

not *just* adultery, either.

I met a couple from California, subjected to town*nds numbnutiness.

But besides the logic behind the objections.. they would have not been any better than him.. or fiser.. or anybody else given free reign over a virgin organization.

a bunch of kids playing grown up. Doesn't that really describe the organization? vic pretty much alienates and throws out any real kind of elder..

reminds me of something else in history..

:biglaugh:

We really were played, in a major way here..

let's see what the cuss detector does here..

the women were $%^$#ed. the men (?) were f*C*@#d.

In a weird kind of way.. I feel more sorrow for the men. the women for the mot part figured out it was messed up. At least from what I've read here.

I don't think he ever took the Advanced Class, either. In the class, he taught that you can't ask God for a sign, claimed the dew on the fleece was a one-time deal. Then, he turned around and expected us to believe some lame story about how he ordered God to make it snow, as a sign.

Sometimes people accuse me of being bitter. I'm not sure I was ever bitter. I'm damn sure, though, that I've been more than just a little embarrassed to admit I was duped.

No, he didn't take the advanced class either. Not *really*. "black heart, white heart" is so spiritually juvenile.

And this differs from reading Tarot cards.... how?

Vic and Harry did raise minks for stoles.

Would that be with minks that they stole?

(not my) uncle harry raised skunks for pelts. *Miraculously* he never got sprayed when he picked them up. The whole story is in the little biography book the way used to sell. I do not have it on the book shelf now, it is long gone..

Patton studied at West Point.. MacArthur as well.. vic studied practical theology.. i.e. preaching. The only problem I have with Patton is that he did so poorly first time around with mathematics. Maybe he just didn't find the right instructor or something.. :biglaugh:

So why can't I develop a few real, genuine friendships without joining another damned cult..

or founding one.. or being an administrative assistant of one.. or enabling one.. or whatever.

maybe it is because I am asking for far, far too much.

So why can't I develop a few real, genuine friendships without joining another damned cult..

or founding one.. or being an administrative assistant of one.. or enabling one.. or whatever.

maybe it is because I am asking for far, far too much.

Find some people with a common interest.

Become an engaging guest speaker, or something.

That last one probably is up your alley.

I've heard it said that the best way to have friends is to be one.

I don't know if you were skipping that step.

The older you get, the fewer friends you will have. Part of that, of course, is due to attrition. People get old and die. Or, they move up the corporate ladder and drive off into the sunset in a moving truck. That kinda stuff. But, and perhaps more important, as you get older, you are able to spot the so-called friends who are really users/manipulators and extricate them from your life. I wish I had a better answer but that's all I've got.

• 4 years later...
On 4/25/2013 at 8:46 PM, waysider said:

I don't think he ever took the Advanced Class, either. In the class, he taught that you can't ask God for a sign, claimed the dew on the fleece was a one-time deal. Then, he turned around and expected us to believe some lame story about how he ordered God to make it snow, as a sign.

Way, I thought the AC was a waste of time, and money.  What garbage!!