GreaseSpot Cafe

The Most Intelligent Man in TWI

Ham

Of course it is my opinion. But if the Board will publish some documentation otherwise, I will withdraw my assertion.

The Most Educated Individual's (and probably now on the Presidents Cabinet) claim to fame was he Never crossed bread and vegetables in his diet, because Loy told him so.

Besides that, he consumed lots of water.. because, why.. water gave him energy. Why? The explanation went something like this: Spark hydrogen, and oxygen together.. you get energy, and water. Therefore, consume, lots and lots of water..

Drink water.. lots of water..

from my humble experience.. water in pretty much equals water out, with no mysterious flashing of lights and/or elements..

oh. I think a lot of this was because Loy claimed to drink a gallon of water a day.. that sure fixed a lot of things..

:biglaugh:

This reminds me of a joke. You've probably heard it, but...

A hippie, the pilot, a priest, and Henry Kissinger were on a plane when the engine failed. As the plane was coming down, they all realized there were only 3 parachutes in it. The priest said, "I'm a man of God, so I should get one of the parachutes", and he put one on and jumped out. Then Henry Kissinger said, I'm a VIP in the US government AND I'm the most intelligent man in the world", and he put one on and jumped out. The pilot said, Who should get the last parachute"? The hippie said, "It doesn't matter; the most intelligent man in the world just jumped out of the plane with my backpack".

No charge.

• Upvote 2

Of course it is my opinion. But if the Board will publish some documentation otherwise, I will withdraw my assertion.

The Most Educated Individual's (and probably now on the Presidents Cabinet) claim to fame was he Never crossed bread and vegetables in his diet, because Loy told him so.

Besides that, he consumed lots of water.. because, why.. water gave him energy. Why? The explanation went something like this: Spark hydrogen, and oxygen together.. you get energy, and water. Therefore, consume, lots and lots of water..

Drink water.. lots of water..

from my humble experience.. water in pretty much equals water out, with no mysterious flashing of lights and/or elements..

oh. I think a lot of this was because Loy claimed to drink a gallon of water a day.. that sure fixed a lot of things..

:biglaugh:/>

Well, I guess that eliminates the Veggie Delite 12-foot at Subway. Too bad for him.

• 2 weeks later...

stay thirsty and sane, my friends :eusa_clap: