GreaseSpot Cafe

Cool photo of a falcon nesting in a tree

Ron G.

Friends,

I’ve received many remarkable nature photographs over the years but this photo of a nesting Falcon is perhaps the most remarkable Nature shot that I’ve ever seen. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Nature is truly breath-taking!

YW6Fufm.jpg

Edited by Ron G.

How long ago would that car been on the ground if the tree just grew up around it? (Is it possible that could have happened, or did someone put the car up there as a prank?) There is a picture of a bicycle that a young man left when he went to war. And because he did not come back, his folks left it there, and the tree grew up around it. From what I found out, that picture is not a prank. I was wondering about this picture though.

Thanks. Just wondered if there was a hearty story behind this one. A boyfriend long ago called himself Falcon (of beatnik days of San Francisco's North Beach and New York New York). He thought of himself as the bird, not the car. Nice remembrane from before twi, when hope was burning strong. Thanks, again, for your kindness Ron.