GreaseSpot Cafe

All of the Documents are in

Ham

Good, Ham. Now take a bit of time for a breather. You've worked hard for what you're doing. How soon till you get the result?

Sheesh. Why do I need two masters degrees to become "marketable"..

The first one only makes me "marketable" on a part-time basis..

For the second one, if that's the way it has to be..

they are going to have to adopt me, give me a home, food, room for the cats.. you know- etc, etc.

:biglaugh:

No more student loans. Not that that would make much difference anyway- unless I live to be 120 before retirement..

They offered far too much uncertainty in regards to acquiring a doctorate in math..

You know most of the Doctorates I know of are not in a subject, per se, but they give you a Doctor of Philosophy! Each person, studied in a different area. But that was the degree they were awarded. I don't know why!

Edited to add that I wish you the very best and I am hoping for a speedy decision.

Edited by krys

The only thing. The Cats must go with me..

I don't currently have a camera.. if I could send a picture of my current desk littered with wine bottles, bottles of vitamins, cds, radios monitors and computers.. somebody there would be convinced that that was my home..