GreaseSpot Cafe

Grandfathering your pfal plan

skyrider

If you like your pfal plan, you can keep your pfal plan. Period.

For those of you who liked your pfal plan.....an absent Christ, red-drapes believing, needs and wants parallel, vpw's stories, etc......you can keep it. No one is going to take that away from you.

We have said all along, that for those folk who like pfal.....you can keep it. But if new mandates are upgraded, such as the corps indoctrination training......then upgrades will be imposed. For instance, OBEDIENCE TO CORPS LEADERSHIP trumphs the pfal plan that *God will tell you first.* Therefore, you are required to submit....or a probation penalty will be proclaimed. If you resist, then twi will take the necessary steps to mark/avoid you.

Thankfully, wierwille never addressed the sin of adultery in this age of Grace.....so there is no need to grandfather or un-grandfather his position on that. The sin of omission does not apply.

The initial fee of enrollment is $85. But in subsequent years, tithes and offerings of your yearly income will be assessed at no less than 15% abundant sharing. For those who embrace the pfal claims of *free-will giving, not begrudgingly*......compliance to updates is mandatory. Old Testament scripture backs our position.

Any new updates to your spiritual plan will be forthcoming thru your nearest corps leadership. You are responsible for compliance and any and all resistance will be met with the full-force of twi-justice.

Signed: Twi's Board of Directors

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your patience as we transition into this newly-improved ministry. Here, at Headquarters, we've instructed our way corps on the new classes, upgrades and policies that will assist you in navigating the various components of the spiritual upgrades available to all.

At present, our website is not properly outfitted to assist you, but our staff will be manning the phone lines and order forms will be in your local areas via corps leadership. Know this....we are confident that you will find these new classes a vast improvement for your spiritual growth and maturity.

For years, the broken system of uncommitted followers has been vastly insufficient. Left unsupervised and, largely independent, twig coordinators were unaccountable and uncovered with regards to disciplined growth and service around the country. We need to tighten "the ship" and make sure everyone is on board. It is our goal that everyone contributes, and dutifully is monitored, to move our ministry forward.

Central planning and conformity will enable us to move as one unit.

More to follow.

Edited by skyrider

Attention, Mr. Linder has resigned from The Way International and has accepted a janitorial position at the National Security Administration in Washington, D. C. :biglaugh:

In twi's world, additional classes and updating classes is to ensure everyone reaches "spiritual maturity."

From central command and control, twi's board of directors tasks the way corps with class-based initiatives. The Limb monthly report is a series of questions regarding class sign-ups and abs totals. Therefore, to remain obedient to these directives......way corps monitor every active follower in their area.

The #5 Corps Principle is Go forth as leaders and workers in areas of concern, interest, and need. So, a class-based ministry that sets its mission of *spiritual maturity* based on progressing thru the steps....er, classes deemed essential by upper command.....is there any wonder that monitoring and micro-managing is involved?

Where is the summit of this *spiritual maturity* one might ask? That, my friend, twi will never say......BECAUSE it would unmask the step-climbing-up-a-DOWN-ESCALATOR saga. You really aren't getting anywhere....except tired.

Updating classes keeps the masses involved, and moving....BUT it's the ABUNDANT SHARING from each and every follower that greases the twi-machinery. It keeps the staffers at their desks. And, it keeps the doors open at their auditorium each week. And, it allows Rosalie and Donna to go on those secret shopping sprees.

Authoritarians love to centralize control. While the masses grovel to survive in an oppressive system, the elites wine-and-dine in luxury and jet off to islands for vacation.

In twi's world, additional classes and updating classes is to ensure everyone reaches "spiritual maturity."

From central command and control, twi's board of directors tasks the way corps with class-based initiatives. The Limb monthly report is a series of questions regarding class sign-ups and abs totals. Therefore, to remain obedient to these directives......way corps monitor every active follower in their area.

The #5 Corps Principle is Go forth as leaders and workers in areas of concern, interest, and need. So, a class-based ministry that sets its mission of *spiritual maturity* based on progressing thru the steps....er, classes deemed essential by upper command.....is there any wonder that monitoring and micro-managing is involved?

Where is the summit of this *spiritual maturity* one might ask? That, my friend, twi will never say......BECAUSE it would unmask the step-climbing-up-a-DOWN-ESCALATOR saga. You really aren't getting anywhere....except tired.

Updating classes keeps the masses involved, and moving....BUT it's the ABUNDANT SHARING from each and every follower that greases the twi-machinery. It keeps the staffers at their desks. And, it keeps the doors open at their auditorium each week. And, it allows Rosalie and Donna to go on those secret shopping sprees.

Authoritarians love to centralize control. While the masses grovel to survive in an oppressive system, the elites wine-and-dine in luxury and jet off to islands for vacation.

twi can never let people "arrive" for at least 3 reasons:

1) the marketing is that enlightenment will arrive with the NEXT class, the NEXT program.

It drives repeat business because the person keeps needing them to arrive.

They "chase the dragon" but never catch it, so to speak.

You have your own Blue Book? Everyone in your family needs their own copy.

You all have the Blue Book? You don't have the special Anniversary Blue Book.

You took "the class"? You didn't take the CURRENT one and will not be considered

a grad of "the class" anymore until you take it....

Moving the goalposts is the way they make money when it's not through tithes and

other mandatory "optional donations."

2) If people "arrive", they will feel they can hold opinions, think for

themselves, and plan and execute plans independently. That is a FEAR of twi.

People must OBEY and must NOT think.

3) If people are told "now you have arrived", then they can figure out the arrival

was bs because they aren't any different now and no special revelation has erupted

to match your arrival. Then the scam is exposed.

twi-keeping members in fear and subjection to ensure profit and repeat business.

Repost (with slight modifications)

I've got a little Stowwwry for you.

It's kind of a parable, I guess, except it really happened.

When I was just a little whipper, I wanted to be a cowboy.

Maybe you did too. Lots of kids did back then.

More than anything, I wanted a Palomino pony.(That's that beautiful golden color you see in the movies.)

Trouble is, that's not too realistic for a kid in the inner city.

One day, as I was out front playing with the neighbor kid, I happened to look down toward the end of the block just in the nick of time to see something that was a beautiful golden color, turning the corner, moving away from us.

What do you suppose it was I saw?

Yep. You guessed it.

It was, of all things, a Palomino pony.

Just to be sure, I asked the neighbor if she had seen it too.

She was sure she had.

We set out immediately, at a full gallop, in pursuit of that buckin' bronco.

There was no time to consider where we would keep it or what we would feed it.

We were on a mission.

We were so excited, we didn't even notice the houses that became a blur as we flew past them.

Huffing and puffing, we made it to the end of the street and turned the corner.

And there it was, our Palomino pony.

He was still on the run, though, and we only caught a glimpse of that magnificent yellow tail streaming in the wind as it turned the next corner at full speed.

We only paused long enough to catch a quick gulp of air as we both looked at each other in a knowing fashion.

We knew we had to continue the pursuit.

Off we went, gasping for air and straining to run just a little bit faster in an effort to gain some distance.

At last, we made it to the next corner.

Again, we only caught a glimpse of that golden tail and his rear hooves as he toyed with our chase as if it were a game.

The scenario repeated itself until we were back where we started and the pony we wanted so badly had vanished into thin air.

If you still believe The Way can make fantasy come true, I hope you find your pony someday.

Really, I do.

Spiritual maturity......its another one of wierwille's crackpot terms

that he inserted into his teachings and programs. Not only are students

sent off on a *learning is an exciting adventure*.....but they are sent

forth to wander aimlessly.

If you like your pfffft class, you can keep your pfffft class. Period.

Would it be too much trouble to just stick with scripture, twi?

You know, things like.....*ye shall know them by their FRUIT*

and indepth studying of each of the FRUITS of the spirit.

With twi mumbo-jumbo.....few ever piece together a distinction or discernment

of "spiritual maturity." Heck, I've seen wierwille rip twi-clergy up one side

and down another for thinking that they'd *arrived* at this point. And, that's

the dirty little secret.....the mogs are the ONLY ONES who hold the keys to

this krazy-kingdom.

And, to further speak of twi's mumbo-jumbo......

The Way Corps were NOT leaders......what a joke that was.

Nor were corps solely class instructors.....too limited.

I wouldn't classify them as merely followers either.

Enablers? Maybe.

Or, what about those military-disciplinary types? Ridiculous.

How about disciples for the Lord? More absurd.

Or, Nazi-corps as some said. Naw.....just a few zealots.

Given that the corps were intermediaries to help with communication,

rules, obstacles, class attendance, paperwork, screw-ups, major events

etc. etc.....it seems to me that the new terminology of today's lexicon

would apply: navigators.

Nothing more.

Spiritual maturity......its another one of wierwille's crackpot terms

that he inserted into his teachings and programs. Not only are students

sent off on a *learning is an exciting adventure*.....but they are sent

forth to wander aimlessly.

When I started to realize that VP's version of "spiritual maturity" had more in common with the character plot of 2009 reality TV VH1 series with Bret Michaels than it did with anything spiritual, that kind of led me to suspect the term a bit more.

When I started to realize that VP's version of "spiritual maturity" had more in common with the character plot of 2009 reality TV VH1 series with Bret Michaels than it did with anything spiritual, that kind of led me to suspect the term a bit more.

Never heard of that zany reality tv show. :B)

To my mind, *spiritual maturity* is one of those fabricated terms

that cannot be measured with specified accuracy. One person's judgment

of "maturity" may vastly vary from another person's. Highly opinionated.

Extremely varied. Ambiguity.

It allows deception, partiality, favoritism, weighing the scales in someone

else's favor, etc. "Spiritual maturity" is junk bible study; junk science.

For someone who claimed to speak of "mathematical exactness with a scientific

precision" formula......"spiritual maturity" is one of those terms that shows

the DECEPTION of the wierwille scam.

It is unbiblical.

Whereas, the scriptures speak of life in seasons, harvest, fruit.

At the end of a growing season.....one can harvest the fruit.

Eat it. Store away excess grain for leaner years. Sell it.

Fruit of the spirit has distinct elements and boundaries, as well.

<snip>

Any new updates to your spiritual plan will be forthcoming thru your nearest corps leadership. You are responsible for compliance and any and all resistance will be met with the full-force of twi-justice.

Your 2013 foundational class status will be invalid in less than 2 weeks.

Be sure to check with your nearest corps for the 2014 Foundational Class.

You want to make sure all spiritual plans are UPDATED to current regulations

mandated by Twi Headquarters. No one will be exempted from this policy.

New classes will give you full coverage of all the spiritual benefits that

you're entitled to receive. We look forward to another 'abundant' year.

• Upvote 2

excie.....this thread is an attempt to show that pfal was marketed

with elements of deception and manipulation. Perhaps, it appears to

be "too intellectual" .....but really, its just a turning of a phrase

in today's culture to point out the obvious.

IMO.....wierwille KNEW that his ever-changing, always-updating classes

would be the *treadmills and stair-climbing* apparatuses to facilitate

the "repeat-customer membership to his spiritual health gym." You want

to stay involved and better yourself, don't you? Wierwille was deceptively

replacing activity for accomplishment.

Sure, call yourself a pfal grad.....fine. But when the wap class came out

(martinfail's class).....another class fee, another rung on the ladder was

needing to be climbed. Then, after lcm's ouster.....another update taught

by the field corps in the interim of another update. Then, twi designated

three sanctioned hq-teachers for the Rosalie-era plug-a-thon. And, that's

just the FOUNDATIONAL class.

If someone is, say, 58 years old.....and has already updated FOUR versions

of the foundational class, HOW MANY MORE will they be expected to sit thru in

their lifetime to remain "active in twi's book of life?"

Imagine looking back at this ever-changing-moving-twisting-gyrating-contortion

of "truth"......and REALIZE that it started with one itsy-bitsy hook: PFAL.

If you like your pfal class, you can keep your pfal class. Period.

Growing up I never knew how much my parents spent sending me through those classes. Hundreds of dollars each time. In my short life I went through 5 versions of the foundational class. PFAL. 3 intermediate? Plus a few others. Christian family and sex? I think I took that 4 times. I even went to the advanced class. Which cost at least a k. All of it was the same crap over and over. I remember going to the AC - thinking they might talk about something new - nope. Same stuff I heard in fellowship. I wondered why I was even there.

• 4 years later...
On 12/16/2013 at 6:43 AM, skyrider said:

For those of you who liked your pfal plan.....an absent Christ, red-drapes believing, needs and wants parallel, vpw's stories, etc......you can keep it. No one is going to take that away from you.

We have said all along, that for those folk who like pfal.....you can keep it. But if new mandates are upgraded, such as the corps indoctrination training......then upgrades will be imposed. For instance, OBEDIENCE TO CORPS LEADERSHIP trumphs the pfal plan that *God will tell you first.* Therefore, you are required to submit....or a probation penalty will be proclaimed. If you resist, then twi will take the necessary steps to mark/avoid you.

(See offshoot sub-clause)

Offshoot sub-clause:

In cases of offshoot proliferation, the offshooting party is exempt from any previous PFAL grace period or any special dispensation that heretofore implied TWI-justice was being held in abeyance; spiritual consequences such as but not limited to rescinding titles of ordination and confiscation of way corps name tags shall commence booms-quick if not in this day and time and hour.

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2013 at 7:43 AM, skyrider said:

Thankfully, wierwille never addressed the sin of adultery in this age of Grace.....so there is no need to grandfather or un-grandfather his position on that. The sin of omission does not apply.

The initial fee of enrollment is $85. But in subsequent years, tithes and offerings of your yearly income will be assessed at no less than 15% abundant sharing. For those who embrace the pfal claims of *free-will giving, not begrudgingly*......compliance to updates is mandatory. Old Testament scripture backs our position.

Sky, if I could get back all the money, I spent in TWI, I would have a great retirement fund for my old age.  But, I got old too soon, and smart too late.