GreaseSpot Cafe

Family back in the way

Nero

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family politics and The Way Retardnational.

I wish it got easier as time goes on. Why did the generation before us join and bring this crap into everyone's life? Maybe The Way is just a symptom of a bigger problem . . . and maybe that's where energy needs to be focused.

Well the generation after me ain't gonna have that problem. All I can do.

I wish it got easier as time goes on. Why did the generation before us join and bring this crap into everyone's life? Maybe The Way is just a symptom of a bigger problem . . . and maybe that's where energy needs to be focused.

Somehow, we need to define the bigger problem..

unfortunately, most are too blind to see it. Or its. Or whatever it or they are or is..

we have met the enemy in a very small venue. Maybe we are blessed..

Understood ... It a question though that I have thought a lot about lately. We have a cult group prospering i our town....everyone loves them because the are so nice....for the average person ...they don't pose a threat but to someone who is vulnerable they would appear very attractive. I have been harshly criticized for trying to explain to folks the hidden dangers of friendly cuties here locally.

Trying to explain why they pose a threat...that they aren't just harmless eccentrics worshiping god their own way has fallen on deaf ears.