GreaseSpot Cafe

Accused sex predator Victor Barnard — a victim's story

So I get an email yesterday from M#rk Fr&*^z*k, who was (is?) one of Barnards right hand men. I was good friends with M#rk back in the 80's. I learned he was involved with Barnard when he called me twelve years ago with a plea to help the 'camp' out financially, and thought the place just another odd off shoot ex way club. That's the last I heard from M8rk until this email yesterday. According to a greasespotter who had much inner involvement with Barnard, The Fr&%$#cz*&s gave their daughter over to Victor as one of his 'maidens'.

The F's moved to Washington I'm assuming with Victor, before Victor vamoosed to Brazil. So right on the heels of reading the above article, stating that followers are trying to raise money to free their master, I get this 'hey old friend, long time no talk, give me a call as soon as you can", email.

While there is zero possibility that I'll be giving any money, I am considering how to handle this. I will call M2rk, out of respect to past friendship. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to hit me up, and the tactics used. I would love to report that he was just missing me and wanted to catch up, but I haven't been that naive for years. Part of me wants to get in his face and demand to know what the F he's doing, especially concerning his daughter, but my head really hurts after I bang it against a brick wall. We'll see-

Edited by hiway29

So I get an email yesterday from M#rk Fr&*^z*k, who was (is?) one of Barnards right hand men. I was good friends with M#rk back in the 80's. I learned he was involved with Barnard when he called me twelve years ago with a plea to help the 'camp' out financially, and thought the place just another odd off shoot ex way club. That's the last I heard from M8rk until this email yesterday. According to a greasespotter who had much inner involvement with Barnard, The Fr&%$#cz*&s gave their daughter over to Victor as one of his 'maidens'.

The F's moved to Washington I'm assuming with Victor, before Victor vamoosed to Brazil. So right on the heels of reading the above article, stating that followers are trying to raise money to free their master, I get this 'hey old friend, long time no talk, give me a call as soon as you can", email.

While there is zero possibility that I'll be giving any money, I am considering how to handle this. I will call M2rk, out of respect to past friendship. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to hit me up, and the tactics used. I would love to report that he was just missing me and wanted to catch up, but I haven't been that naive for years. Part of me wants to get in his face and demand to know what the F he's doing, especially concerning his daughter, but my head really hurts after I bang it against a brick wall. We'll see-

I'd love to be able to listen in on that conversation.

• Upvote 1

Waysider, on those restorative justice schemes, one of the requirements is to have to face the victim(s) and be told exactly what the effects on the victim have been. Restorative justice shows offenders that all of their activities affect others and >>they themselves<< are responsible for their choices and actions and can be held accountable for them. It's all done in a carefully controlled environment. Both/all parties have to agree, and there are trained counsellors / facilitators and a lot of support for the victim. The offender can't answer back, has to be quiet and listen, and not try to "justify" the offending behaviour. There's no physical contact (the vic can't beat the offender up!) It isn't suitable for all offences, particularly those involving domestic or sexual violence, and a careful risk assessment needs to be done, to safeguard the victim from further harm.

Offenders who have been through the process often find it horrendous and may prefer to go to prison. Having to face the victim(s) makes their crime all the more real and forces the crims to see their victims as real people with real feelings and emotions. They have to face the anger, the hurt, the - whatever - of their victims.

The victims find an opportunity to vent and often feel they have some "justice," where the sterile court system often makes them feel powerless, just a cog and not a person.

If this abusive "minister" can't face his victims, he's gonna have an awfully hard time explaining himself to Jesus Christ - whose name he has taken in vain and used to abuse these young women. Jesus as principal victim isn't going to be all lovey-dovey about it.

Excellent post Twinky! TY!

So I get an email yesterday from M#rk Fr&*^z*k, who was (is?) one of Barnards right hand men.....

I do hope you will give him the courtesy of a call. The timing is crazily suspicious and it would be fascinating to hear what is so urgent that he wants you to call him after all these years ;)

I did call Fr$/&czak this weekend, following up on my earlier post here.

I was almost certain he was looking for a financial donation to aid Barnard, but was surprised and pleased when he didn't ask for anything.

He wouldn't say much about that situation , stating that in the middle of the trials and all, he is not talking specifics. I suspect he's deep in crap , and likely to be called upon as a possible witness, hostile or otherwise. He did say his family has been going through incredible stress and pressures the last few years, but I held myself back from saying what the f did you expect .

I did ask him to plainly tell me where he was at right now. He said he and Jean are no longer following Barnard, that they just want to move on in life. I suspect it's not as simple as that, and that his involvement was much more than casual, and that the realities of the mess are way beyond anything he could foresee. I would guess that he was fine with Barnard for reasons I'll never fathom, but when the real world came knocking and told them it's not ok for A cult leader to have a harem of maidens, that the heat got turned up too high.

Taking the talk at face value, He said he was wanting to reconnect with some old friends after too long, and he said nothing that made me think he had any other agenda. I like Mark, and it disappoints me that an intelligent , giving, guy could be so gullible,but i hold out hope .

Edited by hiway29

I did call Fr$/&czak this weekend, following up on my earlier post here.

I was almost certain he was looking for a financial donation to aid Barnard, but was surprised and pleased when he didn't ask for anything.

He wouldn't say much about that situation , stating that in the middle of the trials and all, he is not talking specifics. I suspect he's deep in crap , and likely to be called upon as a possible witness, hostile or otherwise. He did say his family has been going through incredible stress and pressures the last few years, but I held myself back from saying what the f did you expect .

I did ask him to plainly tell me where he was at right now. He said he and Jean are no longer following Barnard, that they just want to move on in life. I suspect it's not as simple as that, and that his involvement was much more than casual, and that the realities of the mess are way beyond anything he could foresee. I would guess that he was fine with Barnard for reasons I'll never fathom, but when the real world came knocking and told them it's not ok for A cult leader to have a harem of maidens, that the heat got turned up too high.

Taking the talk at face value, He said he was wanting to reconnect with some old friends after too long, and he said nothing that made me think he had any other agenda. I like Mark, and it disappoints me that an intelligent , giving, guy could be so gullible,but i hold out hope .

Well, sounds like it was a good conversation. Did he give any indication that he knows anything about Greasespot Cafe?

IMO, that boy Fronzack has got one helluva lot of repenting, confessing, and testifying to do. I don't care how "stressed" his family is. They EARNED it! What about Lindsey and Jen?? What stress were they put under for the 10 years barnyard was raping and smacking them around? Fronzacks knew. So did Stephanie barnyard. They consented to the adultery between the "adults" and to the sexual assault on their own firstborn daughters. Ask Carmine Tornambe if he knew. Ask his wife if she gave her oldest daughter to the apostle victor for him to do whatever he saw fit to her. She's still there in WA. I heard she even gave a second child to that perverted pondscum. Fronzacks gave a daughter too, right? They helped with the move to WA. They helped barnyard get to Brazil. Now, suddenly, they all want to "just move on", live their lives as if they bear no responsibility for their crimes against women and children in there pathetic "river road fellowship"......more like river road straight to the bowels of hell for those poor maidens. They harbored, aided, and abetted a fugitive felon. They helped him leave the country. They gave him money and shelter, and lied to investigating authorities about barnyard's activities and whereabouts. They are all as guilty as Victor Barnard himself. They are his accomplices and accessories. They need some jail time themselves.

Sorry hiway29, but that's my thinking. I know how your heart must hurt for your old friend. But, be well assured he is not the same man who was your friend back in the wayday. He is a disgrace to God, and to humankind. He is an abject moral failure as a parent and a man. He supported and consented to everything barnyard did. He was one of the top "leaders" in that perverted little cult. And now he wants to just let bygones be bygones, and slither away to his new life of moving on in order to avoid the jail time he so richly deserves. Is he going to Brazil too?? And then there's that ignorant slut, Stephanie Barnard. Why is she not behind bars. She's probably headin' for Brazil too. They ALL should be headed to Pine County Jail in MN. Government transport is uncomfortable but cheap. And cheap lowlife kind of fits their description. Disgusting pigs every one of them

Thank you for that response,DWBH. I would not take issue with one word. If it sounds like I'm excusing Fr&;$czak , or lessening what he's done, it's not my intent. I was surprised when he contacted me, not knowing what agenda he had, and debated whether I should make the call. I lost a lot of respect for him years ago when I learned about Barnard. It was until fairly recently that I learned about his daughter being one of his maidens. That trumped everything if it was true, but I am so removed and not aware of what went down there, thatI admit that part of me hoped that wasn't true. I mean that's insane , abusive, perverted , behavior- how the hell could any parent do that. i guess it was easier for me thousands of miles away physically, and even farther away from cult living, to think that there MAY be more to it than the rumors I'd heard. As I said, I like Mark, and it was difficult for me to put those pieces together.

I was not looking forward to calling him, knowing what I know. I admit I was mostly concerned with hidden agendas and motives on his part. The timing with Barnard being in the news seemed too convenient. Not knowing for certain about a lot of the crap he's swimming in, I thought it best to keep it at a nice to chat old friend level. I was frankly more concerned that he may be looking to use me in some fashion, than feeling like I should call him out on all that's gone down. In looking up old friends, he did say he was going to meet with Charlie Qu&; llen, the guy from bless patrol who married him. Not sure if that means anything to anyone. I don't know if he looks at greasespot. being a security guy you'd think he would......if so he certainly knows who hiway29 is now.

I admit I tiptoed and danced around some real issues. I appreciate the cold water in my face, DWBH.

Aw hiway29......I did not mean to insult you not imply that you in any way "supported" your old friend's insanity. It was obvious from your post that you were kind of "ooged out" by his call. I absolutely think your calling him was a loving , compassionate, and right thing to do. No problem t all understanding that. I apologize if I came across in any way as casting aspersions at you. I know you did the right thing and I appreciate your sharing it with us.

Charlie Quillen coordinates CFFM in IL where he lives. He's been doing so for quite a while now. He was in charge of security for TWIt and dictor for years. He's as dirty as his turd corpse bruddah, super-secret special ninja-agent dougie MacMullan, who's farm in MS houses V2P2, and SOWERS, the CFFM version of da corpse. They share many, many dirty secrets about dictor and his fellow twustees. I respect neither of them and never will until they apologize to the people who were raped and sexually assaulted serially by the men these two turd corpse bruddahs swore allegiance to, and who consistently aided and abetted those criminals in procuring their long list of victims. MacMullan and Quillen know where the bodies are buried. They know their guilt and shame but refuse to do the right thing according to their prayshuss woid. Proves to me the still believe the word'o'vic is the will of God. Quillen as Fronzack's boss while Markie-boy was one of the uniformed, gun-carrying, "bless patrol" guys at HQ. Getting back in touch with him is just a part of his distancing cover-up away from his abject guilt and complicity in EVERYTHING Barnard did, just like Quillen and MacMullan were with dictor and his twustees. Birds of a feather flock together. They should ALL be in jail.

Aw hiway29......I did not mean to insult you not imply that you in any way "supported" your old friend's insanity. It was obvious from your post that you were kind of "ooged out" by his call. I absolutely think your calling him was a loving , compassionate, and right thing to do. No problem t all understanding that. I apologize if I came across in any way as casting aspersions at you. I know you did the right thing and I appreciate your sharing it with us.

Charlie Quillen coordinates CFFM in IL where he lives. He's been doing so for quite a while now. He was in charge of security for TWIt and dictor for years. He's as dirty as his turd corpse bruddah, super-secret special ninja-agent dougie MacMullan, who's farm in MS houses V2P2, and SOWERS, the CFFM version of da corpse. They share many, many dirty secrets about dictor and his fellow twustees. I respect neither of them and never will until they apologize to the people who were raped and sexually assaulted serially by the men these two turd corpse bruddahs swore allegiance to, and who consistently aided and abetted those criminals in procuring their long list of victims. MacMullan and Quillen know where the bodies are buried. They know their guilt and shame but refuse to do the right thing according to their prayshuss woid. Proves to me the still believe the word'o'vic is the will of God. Quillen as Fronzack's boss while Markie-boy was one of the uniformed, gun-carrying, "bless patrol" guys at HQ. Getting back in touch with him is just a part of his distancing cover-up away from his abject guilt and complicity in EVERYTHING Barnard did, just like Quillen and MacMullan were with dictor and his twustees. Birds of a feather flock together. They should ALL be in jail.

I'm new to posting here. Hope I'm in the right place. For whatever it's worth Quillen is no longer affiliated with CFFM. Doing his own thing. Don't know the name of his "ministry". He continues to hold on to what he was taught by twit. He opposes Jesus Christ in the same manner as his "fitw". Paulian, not Christian. Quillen is the boss, not Jesus Christ. His contribution to making people's lives miserable continues to mount. When people disagree, he screams. Who'd he learn that from? It's all about control and money.

Again for whatever it's worth, CFFM has been distancing itself for several years now from twit doctrine. Jesus Christ is in his rightful place. It's been a struggle, but the corner has been turned. That why Quillen left. People of his ilk won't deal with Jesus Christ as head of his church. It's sad that people continue to believe that pfal is the be all end all. Christianity should be about NOTHING but a relationship with Jesus Christ and what HE says regarding a life of loving, giving, and ministering "good news".

With regard to Sowers being CFFM's corpse program that's not the case at all. There's no leadership training program affiliated with CFFM. Especially sowers. EVERYTHING that comes out of sowers is vp/pfal series. They're all about perpetuating vp's "legacy".

Thanks for listening. 😊

Edited by JayDee

Thanks for the reply, DWBH. I wasn't insulted. I've respected your insight , honesty, and genuineness for a long ,long time, and appreciated the no bs information. Thanks for understanding where I was at.I may be his friend, but if he's guilty of all this, and it sure seems likely, I agree that jail time is only part of the deserved kickback.

Hi JayDee! Welcome to the spot!

Thanks for the update on Quillen. No one stuck on vic's stoopeed can ever get along with others who don't believe what these idiots tell them to. Just like their faddah-in-da-woid, no one is right about anything other than what dictor says is right. Especially when it comes to the "inherent and inerrant accuracy" of dictor's woid. Look at STFI, TLTF, Finnegan's LHCI, Dale Sides' Liberty something or other, "rev" gerry wrenn's minus-tray, which BTW, is absolutely the most scmaltzy, super-syrupy, worship Wierwille site of them all, SOWERS.....they don't get along with each other or anybody else. They love waybrain and thinking they are something spayshull because they were ordained by dictor himself. They actually believe they are a "gift" to their churches as in "gift ministries". They are the same arrogant, racist, misogynistic, neo-Nazi fascist, Aryan supremacist, John Birch Society sycophants their idol dictor was. They know how filthy dictor's minustry and his moggie needs were. They know why the suicides happened. They know where the bodies are buried.

CFFM is now run by Kevin and Sarah Guigou. I have spent several hours on the phone with Sarah particularly. I've know Kevin and Sarah since they were teenagers. They are two of the genuinely most authentic, honest, and good human beings I know. No, we do not all believe the samething, nor am I at all surprised that under their leadership, CFFM continues to break the bonds of TWIt theology and practice. I have love and respect for them, and The Martins and The Somervilles. I know that all of those folks do their best to be faithful followers of the Lord Jesus Christ as vibrant Christians. Honestly, I really don't care what they believe because the fruit of the spirit as listed in Gal5:22 is evident in their lives and their families.

I have never said anything to hurt or upset them purposely. I've posted facts, and sometimes quite graphically. However the graphic nature of vic's sins against the Church and God, along with those of the rest of his board of terrorists, IMO, requires a graphic "slap in the face" through words in order to get their attention and, like Cher in Moonstruck, yell at them to "Snap out of it!"........LOL. Doesn't always work but it does work more often than not.

When Wayne Clapp was heading up CFFM, they used to have a Fellow Laborers program in Troy. Those FLs were encouraged to enter the SOWERS program, and a good number did. JayDee, does CFFM still have fellow laborers? Do they still encourage their youth to enroll at SOWERS? Did double-secret-super-agent and ninja warrior "rev" dougie macmullan have the same revelation his turd corpse bruddah Quillen had?

No more direct affiliation with CFFM? JP and V2P2 are bloodline. It is TWIt redux and on steroids. I look forward to your answers if you know. Thanks.........and...........peace.

Thanks for the update on Quillen. No one stuck on vic's stoopeed can ever get along with others who don't believe what these idiots tell them to. Just like their faddah-in-da-woid, no one is right about anything other than what dictor says is right. Especially when it comes to the "inherent and inerrant accuracy" of dictor's woid. Look at STFI, TLTF, Finnegan's LHCI, Dale Sides' Liberty something or other, "rev" gerry wrenn's minus-tray, which BTW, is absolutely the most scmaltzy, super-syrupy, worship Wierwille site of them all, SOWERS.....they don't get along with each other or anybody else. They love waybrain and thinking they are something spayshull because they were ordained by dictor himself. They actually believe they are a "gift" to their churches as in "gift ministries". They are the same arrogant, racist, misogynistic, neo-Nazi fascist, Aryan supremacist, John Birch Society sycophants their idol dictor was. They know how filthy dictor's minustry and his moggie needs were. They know why the suicides happened. They know where the bodies are buried.

CFFM is now run by Kevin and Sarah Guigou. I have spent several hours on the phone with Sarah particularly. I've know Kevin and Sarah since they were teenagers. They are two of the genuinely most authentic, honest, and good human beings I know. No, we do not all believe the samething, nor am I at all surprised that under their leadership, CFFM continues to break the bonds of TWIt theology and practice. I have love and respect for them, and The Martins and The Somervilles. I know that all of those folks do their best to be faithful followers of the Lord Jesus Christ as vibrant Christians. Honestly, I really don't care what they believe because the fruit of the spirit as listed in Gal5:22 is evident in their lives and their families.

I have never said anything to hurt or upset them purposely. I've posted facts, and sometimes quite graphically. However the graphic nature of vic's sins against the Church and God, along with those of the rest of his board of terrorists, IMO, requires a graphic "slap in the face" through words in order to get their attention and, like Cher in Moonstruck, yell at them to "Snap out of it!"........LOL. Doesn't always work but it does work more often than not.

When Wayne Clapp was heading up CFFM, they used to have a Fellow Laborers program in Troy. Those FLs were encouraged to enter the SOWERS program, and a good number did. JayDee, does CFFM still have fellow laborers? Do they still encourage their youth to enroll at SOWERS? Did double-secret-super-agent and ninja warrior "rev" dougie macmullan have the same revelation his turd corpse bruddah Quillen had?

No more direct affiliation with CFFM? JP and V2P2 are bloodline. It is TWIt redux and on steroids. I look forward to your answers if you know. Thanks.........and...........peace.

Since that's not about VB, perhaps a new thread would be appropriate.

Quillen was fronzack's boss while Markie-Mark was a uniformed deputy in TWIs "security services" under the sociopathic "leadership" of "rev" Quillen. He's running back to his old boss for cover from the Barnard mess of which he was such an important part. That's how it relates to this thread, as those questions came up here, and they definitely relate to the Barnard cult.

Quillen was fronzack's boss while Markie-Mark was a uniformed deputy in TWIs "security services" under the sociopathic "leadership" of "rev" Quillen. He's running back to his old boss for cover from the Barnard mess of which he was such an important part. That's how it relates to this thread, as those questions came up here, and they definitely relate to the Barnard cult.

DWBH thanks for the welcome! Kevin is the secretary at CFFM. Tonia Shroyer who is the daughter in law of deceased John Shroyer is Pres. Tom Dill is vice. I have the utmost respect for all 3 in their endeavor to keep Jesus Christ where he belongs as head of his body. Kevin and Sarah have a special place in my heart too for years now. As do Tonia and Jeff and Tom and Sue Dill. They've helped and continue to help victims of twit to this day.

There is no fellow labor program anymore. Sowers does what they do, which is to hold fast to vp's stuff. Doug MacMlullan is still with sowers. Truth be known he's running the show. He has no affiliation with CFFM.

Gerald Wrenn and JAL both tried to worm their way in in recent months. I spoke up and they went away. Not need to go in to details but suffice to say, they won't be back.

Hope this helps and that it was posted correctly.

Edited by JayDee