GreaseSpot Cafe

Planning on some fun this late August..

Ham

I am going to see if they will let me teach an algebra class at one of the other colleges here besides the little place I'm at now. Then I will take a couple of engineering or physics classes at a substantial discount.

The first day of class. Not teaching.. well, maybe that too. Often there are introductions.

When the professor asks who are you, and why are you here.

I'm thinking.. I will say something like.. I keep escaping from the facility where the people watch me because I'm bored, and there is nothing to do there..

:biglaugh:

Things could be interesting.. This is a college I graduated from with a Bachelors degree in math. I then went on to another place where they offered a teaching assistantship. Of course, the first semester, all teaching assistants are just, plain awful. I read my reviews on "rate my professor". Somehow the students there figured I worked at the previous place I was only a student at. They claimed I was so awful, that I the previous place fired me, and the new place (where I was still technically only a student with a teaching assistantship) hired me because they couldn't find anyone else..

so I could have some real fun with the reviews. I could claim that they hired me back, because they couldn't find anybody else..

:biglaugh: