GreaseSpot Cafe

The 2014 Extravaganza & ordination of vpw

excathedra

Wot, another bl00dy fake "Reverend"? :smilie_kool_aid:/> Has this one even read a Bible, d'ya think?

Following the tradition of delusions of grandeur vpw began,

this little get-together, while perhaps a nice little get-together,

falls far short of the definition of an "extravaganza."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/extravaganza?s=t

"1.

a musical or dramatic composition or production, as comic opera or musical comedy, marked by a loose structure, a frivolous theme, and elaborate costuming and staging.

any lavish or opulent show, event, assemblage, etc.: an extravaganza of new housewares on the twelfth floor."

"— n

1. an elaborately staged and costumed light entertainment

2. any lavish or fanciful display, literary or other composition, etc "

The only part that was kept as audible speech was someone quoting the plagiarizing rapist.

Played for chuckles, and getting the obligatory chuckles.

That's a pretty concise way to let me know everything I need to know about the entire organzation

right there.

For the curious, this was a SOWERS event.

Indeed, likely justifying it all as you've got to act like you deserve it before it will come to fruition. But really it's about the pipe dreams of the elders... Walter J Cummins (duly aged) and a ffew other old timers praying over the next generation guy who will be able to repeat words written by somebody else.

Not ONE word in that video was at all inspiring...

Listened to an 11 clip of V1P1 teaching. It was fully of logical fallacies. Dickedher could count on ensnaring young people without much intellectual savvy. Anyone capable of listening to wierwille and apply critical thinking could see right through it. Of course, at age 19 when I first was entangled by Wierwille's BS, I didn't have much of life to use to evaluate it.

"together we can turn the world upside down.... that is right-side up because it's all kitty wompus"

Glad to see young V2P2 is focusing on the important things like purloining gramps old unfunny stupid phrases from PFAL.

Appropriately, the 2014 "Extravaganza" had what, 8 total tables at it? I would think that to turn the world upside down you might need more than 8 tables, and if what you've got is 8 tables then maybe you aren't doing much turning the world upside down.

Edited by chockfull

How bizarre!

The only words they felt worthy of communicating were the old chestnut about the world being kitty-wumpus!

That was the only thing memorable about the event?????????

pathetic... pathetic...

Love,

Steve

Exactly.

They obviously talked about SOMETHING else. Someone was speaking in front of a map of

the Palestine area and so on. However, the "highlight" of the entire event was

"the old chestnut."

It's kinda sad that Walter's biggest thing nowadays is an 8-table event that

had him play a supporting role. I remember when there were double that to hear him speak solo,

and I'd heard there were 80 people at his home weekly for Bible study once upon a time.

Maybe he's not as elite as we were told he was-he's tops for the twi crowd but maybe he's

a lightweight as soon as we move from a little pond to a big lake.

It's kinda sad that Walter's biggest thing nowadays is an 8-table event that

had him play a supporting role. I remember when there were double that to hear him speak solo,

and I'd heard there were 80 people at his home weekly for Bible study once upon a time.

Maybe he's not as elite as we were told he was-he's tops for the twi crowd but maybe he's

a lightweight as soon as we move from a little pond to a big lake.

Yeah.......just what I was thinking too, before reading your post.

And yet.....a "research guy" does not fit the profile of a cult leader or spin-off guy.

Geer and a couple of dozen region leaders secured the loyalties of the followers/underlings

in THEIR area.....while walter was peddling his research skill set.

Knowing what I know TODAY.....it is so strange to see what I viewed as "top leadership of yesteryear"

[ie Walter Cvmmins] in the midst of an ordination ceremony....AND THE NEWLY-ORDAINED goes into this

dorky "turn the world upside down" gobble-barf of the plaugh class.

It looks to me like a *majority* of CFF was in attendance..

the current "majority" of cff could have had enjoyed real community, in my current town. Along with genuine respect..

but no. You have to do what you have to do..

I have a few questions for the fellow on the left in the above photo..

besides those, my general question is, who or what organization performed the ordaining?

The character on the far left of the above image still owes me his soul. He traded it to me for a stinking tank of gas at ROA 1977. No kidding. "It will cost you.." "whatever.." OK. we are in agreement..

No kidding.. that is about how the conversation went..

My offspring basically spit in young V*ctor's face. Pretty much. So he is rejected.. his pappy owes me his soul.. though I would never collect, even if I had to power to do so.. I would not want the responsibility of ownership.

the soul of this branch of humanity, I would not seek legal reparations for payment..

if you want to be, or become scum of the earth, so be it.

by the Numbers, I'm supposed to be some kind of peacemaker.. so far, I haven't found any party, genuinely seeking peace..

well, except for Rocky. Once you thought the "young Man" might have a ministry of sorts.. what changed your mind?

The only word that comes to my mind is...pathetic.

Do these youngsters even know about the plagiarism, the adulterous affairs, the suicides, the lies, the control, the broken lives?

They live in a little pretend world based on the lies of their fathers...Walter has become a joke...no wait, Walter always was a joke. Did I see Sarah W playing the piano? Maybe they should have invited Craig...that would have made for an even funnier video

Do these youngsters even know about the plagiarism, the adulterous affairs, the suicides, the lies, the control, the broken lives?

No.

They're young, naive, and lied-to. You remember what that was like....

They live in a little pretend world based on the lies of their fathers...Walter has become a joke...no wait, Walter always was a joke. Did I see Sarah W playing the piano? Maybe they should have invited Craig...that would have made for an even funnier video

The worst part is, they have no idea that it has nothing at all to do with them.

It's all about the insecurities of the previous generations, clinging to nostalgia

with large amounts of denial, trying to produce some sort of copy of their nostalgic

memories despite the steadfast refusal of reality to cooperate.

• Upvote 1

Yes. Pathetic. Yes, that was Sarah W playing the piano. Emphatically YES, a pretend world based on the lies of one jackass of a man.

Yes. Pathetic. Yes, that was Sarah W playing the piano. Emphatically YES, a pretend world based on the lies of one jackass of a man.

Hey saves money on having to have a pianist on staff, right? I mean I never saw her play for all the years she was in twi. And right now with the all of 8 tables at the extravaganza saving money has to be paramount. They probably can't afford to have anyone else on staff anyway, even at minimum wage.