GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

On 9/19/2016 at 2:18 AM, Raf said:

Ethan Allen.

Falcon, Hawke.

"I don't get it Big Dan"? I love that oh brother' where art thou line.  So were doing Kitty Hawke, Perrot, Flocking Hawk, or plays on either Ethan, or Hawk are we?

Too easy Raf.  Andrew Beckett of Whant, Wheeler, HeIlermen Tellerman and Brown.  Of course Philadelphia and D. Washington's role and rise to stardom.    Paul Edgecomb is Green Mile.  Chuck Noland well he's football right?

Tom's (Got his hands in everything) Hanks 

Houston we have a problem!  is their a full moon tonight or Haley's comet coming by?

I thought I saw that^post below this post a moment ago.

Edited by Human without the bean
so it gets counted

I'll report the glitch.

Whenever you respond to a thread, the post you just entered shows up (TO YOU ONLY) as the second post on the page. Go the home page or some other page and click on the thread again, and your new comment will pop up in the right place.

In the meantime, Tom Hanks is correct. Your move.

Edited by Raf

3 hours ago, Raf said:

I'll report the glitch.

Whenever you respond to a thread, the post you just entered shows up (TO YOU ONLY) as the second post on the page. Go the home page or some other page and click on the thread again, and your new comment will pop up in the right place.

In the meantime, Tom Hanks is correct. Your move.

Refreshing the page after submitting works, too.

George

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2016 at 9:18 PM, Human without the bean said:

Too easy Raf.  Andrew Beckett of Whant, Wheeler, HeIlermen Tellerman and Brown.  Of course Philadelphia and D. Washington's role and rise to stardom.    Paul Edgecomb is Green Mile.  Chuck Noland well he's football right?

Tom's (Got his hands in everything) Hanks 

Ok, your move.

23 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Refreshing the page after submitting works, too.

George

Good to know. Thanks George.

Name the character:

Dutch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     John Kruger                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Jack Slater

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...