GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

4 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

No.   Now that you mentioned him, I should ask Mrs Wolf what she thinks of BR and this actor. I suspect she prefers BR and I prefer the other.

Would you believe this actor also won a Grammy or something for some Heavy Metal he did?   I SWEAR I'm not making this up.

Sherlock Holmes    Fu Manchu      Grigori Rasputin

Marquis St. Evremonde     Mycroft Holmes       Dr. Ian Mandeville

Sir Felix Raybourne       " The Creature" (the Frankenstein monster)       Count Dracula

The Mummy/Kharis       Captain Zantor        Charlemagne

1 minute ago, WordWolf said:

Sherlock Holmes    Fu Manchu      Grigori Rasputin

Marquis St. Evremonde     Mycroft Holmes       Dr. Ian Mandeville

Sir Felix Raybourne       " The Creature" (the Frankenstein monster)       Count Dracula

The Mummy/Kharis       Captain Zantor        Charlemagne

Now beyond certain.

Christopher Lee

1 minute ago, Raf said:

not sure about the grammy, but so sure about peter cushing that if I'm wrong it must be

Christopher Lee

I figured you'd hit him with the next guess.     The actual award was "Spirit of Metal" from Metal Hammer.  (HM has their own awards?)   There's a music video for "the Bloody Verdict of Verden", where he sings and also plays Charlemagne.   I discovered it some years ago when the Daily Show played a small clip.

You likely have not seen Gerard Depardieu in this role. I chose him because it's legit: he DID play this character, and because I needed you guys to get to exactly where WW went.

But you picked the wrong story.

Now look at the other actors, one of whom you never heard of, and the other who starred in the title role of...