GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

11 hours ago, Raf said:

Bravissimi.

Edmond Dantes.

Like the Three Musketeers, also based on a novel by Alexandre Dumas

Forgot Dumas wrote that.  I should probably at least see a movie version of it eventually. My movie- watching is sporadic at best.

Those last 3 names sound familiar.  I know who Mira Sorvino is, but can't name any roles of hers at the moment.  Roles by Ashley Judd that other women might have played? 

If it wasn't "Margaret Mead" ("Gorillas In The Mist")  then I'm still stumped.

Larry Abbott                       Eugene Grizzard            Dr Doug Ross             George Caldwell                     Avram Belinski              Letterman

Quackser Fortune     Rudy Valentine             Rudy Hickman            Michael Jordon              Teddy Pierce       Duffy Bergman

6 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Oh, man!  Some of these names are really familiar, especially Quackser Fortune; but I can't remember who played them.

George

He was a title character.  Letterman was literally that-  faster than a rolling O, stronger than silent E, able to leap capital T in a single bound.

Larry Abbott                       Eugene Grizzard            Dr Doug Ross             George Caldwell                     Avram Belinski              Letterman

Quackser Fortune     Rudy Valentine             Rudy Hickman            Michael Jordon              Teddy Pierce       Duffy Bergman

Skip Donahue      Dave Lyons    Abe Fielding      Larry "Cash" Carter       Gene Bergman  

The next set should be giveaways.

Skip Donahue      Dave Lyons    Abe Fielding      Larry "Cash" Carter       Gene Bergman  

Leopold Bloom      Willy Wonka       Jim "the Waco Kid"    Sigerson Holmes    Dr Frederick Frankenstein

3 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Gene Wilder.  :doh::rolleyes:

George

That's him.   Larry Abbott went on the "Haunted Honeymoon", Avram Belinski was the rabbi, the "Frisco Kid",   and so on.   His best-known roles were all in the last line, but you've seen him in "Stir Crazy" and other movies, I'm sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Time to give this one away.  Even though he won an Oscar for the role Marty Piletti, he's probably best remembered as

Quinton McHale

Trucker Cobb    Gen. Sam Worden      Dutch Engstrom

Emmett Clemens     Marty Piletti      Mike Rogo 

Dominic Santini    Shack    Harry Booth    

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge