Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

Tom Tyler       Jackson Bostwick     John Davey      Garrett Craig       

Burr Middleton     Jerry O'Connell  Zachary Levi    Corey Burton    

Sean Astin         Jeff Bennett       Rob Lowe      Chad Lowe   David Kaye

4 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Captain Marvel/Shazam and Billy Batson?

George

Billy Batson is an incorrect answer, as I'm not sure ANY of them played or voiced Billy Batson.    However, I'll accept the other, as it was correct.  All these actors played Captain Marvel-  aka "Shazam" (the superhero Billy changed into).           By now, asking who played "Shazam" can get tricky, since the old wizard Shazam was "Shazam",   and Freddy Freeman (CM3,  aka Captain Marvel Jr)  passed the Trials of Shazam and became "Shazam",  and most non-readers think of Captain Marvel as  "Shazam."     We've had at least one person play the old wizard as Shazam,  but nobody played Freddy Freeman as him, AFAIK.   

For those who don't know,  the superhero "Captain Marvel" said the name of the old wizard- SHAZAM!-  and gained the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas,  the power of Zeus, the courage [invulnerability] of Achilles,  and the speed of Mercury (that's what we were told, and what he was told.)    Fawcett Comics outsold DC's Superman comics.  That's probably due to the audience.  Captain Marvel in his civvies was a small boy.  Superman in his civvies was an adult man.  The audience was small boys.  They were more interested in Captain Marvel.     DC responded by burying Fawcett in frivilous lawsuits until they went out of business. 

After the copyright ran out on "Captain Marvel",  Marvel Comics made a Captain Marvel  (Kree Captain Mar- Vell, aka Captain Marvel), and trademarked it.   When DC later bought up the Fawcett characters they ran out of business, they wanted to print new "Captain Marvel" comics but couldn't even use the name "Captain Marvel" prominently on the cover UNDER the main title.  So,  it became "With One Magic Word- SHAZAM!"   Those not paying attention to the comic nor the TV show thought he was called "Shazam".  (People are unobservant.)     Marvel is going out of their way to retain the copyright.  When Mar-Vell died, he was replaced with Monica Rambeau, "Captain Marvel", an Avenger.   Then there was "Legacy", Genis-Vell,  later called "Captain Marvel",  then Phyla-Vell,  and now the 70s  Ms Marvel is known as Captain Marvel.  Not a bad choice, but she's had SO many codenames since she was introduced (Ms Marvel, Binary, Warbird, Captain Marvel.)  

So, DC seems to have given up, and plans to call their hero "Shazam".

With all those names, and few CM/Shazam appearances (except, I suspect, cartoon voice-overs), I assumed that some of them had to be Billy.  Ah, well.

Name the actor:

Jim O'Connor      Jim Deakins     Ulysses     

Vincent Van Gogh     Doc Holliday   Ned Land

George

(There were several live CM/Shazams.  This is a Golden Age character.  There was the movie serial in 1941 with Tom Tyler, the Shazam/Isis show, with Jackson Bostwick and John Davey.  Garrett Craig played him in "Legends of the Superheroes", the 2-part parody TV specials.  After that, he was all animated until the new movie and Zachary Levi. That's 5 live actors for the Big Red Cheese.)

Jim O'Connor      Jim Deakins     Ulysses     

Vincent Van Gogh     Doc Holliday   Ned Land

Gen. George Patton      Paris Pittman   Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

Mike Wayne     Cactus Jack     Adam  (not the first man; just not given a surname)

Carl (Buster) Marzack        Spartacus      "Handsome" Harry Holland

Archie Long      Harry Agensky       Jim Kovalski

George

This actor played:

Paul Castellano           Detective Landis          Gus Molino

Kalman Wertzell         Chief of the Waponis         Grandpa Ben Rule

And depending on whether you follow me on social media, you might be shocked his name didn't come up years and years ago

I'm not sure about the other roles.  I know Galvatron is the big leader of the bad guys in the "Transformers" franchise  (he leads the Decepticons, and was Megatron until he was upgraded- at least in the cartoons.)    The other names aren't ringing a bell, yet.  We saw Transformers in cartoons and in, I think, 3 live-action movies (the human roles, not the robots, of course.)  So, he was a voice actor either way, I think.

He was a voice actor in that Transformers movie, live in all of the other selections.

Two of the roles on the list were recurring roles in popular TV shows.  (He had one recurring role in a show which all of you would recognize immediately, so I'm saving it.)

He has had guest-starring roles in dozens of TV shows, often different roles on different episodes of the same show.  Not a Native American, he often portrayed them (when it wasn't considered  inappropriate to do so).  Though he has appeared in several movies, most of his work is from television.

George