Jack Carter     Robert Blakely        Milo Tindle

Jim Keogh    Peachy Carnehan       Adam Worth

Doc Fletcher   Alan Breck       Ltl Col. J.O.E. Vandeleur

Sidney Cochrane    Dr. Robert Elliott        Sidney Bruhl

Dr. Frank Bryant       Philip Kimberley         Noel Holcroft

Reginald Kincaid       Lawrence Jamieson       Lloyd Fellowes

Henry Jekyll       John Preston         Harry Anders

George

Orson Welles   John Gielgud     Clive Merrison     Stewart Granger      John Cleese      Roger Moore       Christopher Plummer    Frank Langella     Tom Baker

Peter O'Toole      Peter Cushing      Charleton Heston        Christopher Lee    Patrick Mc Nee      Matt Frewer

Orson Welles   John Gielgud     Clive Merrison     Stewart Granger      John Cleese      Roger Moore       Christopher Plummer    Frank Langella     Tom Baker

Peter O'Toole      Peter Cushing      Charleton Heston        Christopher Lee    Patrick Mc Nee      Matt Frewer

Rupert Everett    Jonathan Pryce     Michael York        Milton Berle       Alan Napier       Boris Karloff         Peter Lawford    Peter Capaldi    Louis Oliver Moffatt

John Barrymore   Michael Caine     Johnny Depp       Ian McKellen

Rupert Everett    Jonathan Pryce     Michael York        Milton Berle       Alan Napier       Boris Karloff         Peter Lawford    Peter Capaldi    Louis Oliver Moffatt

John Barrymore   Michael Caine     Johnny Depp       Ian McKellen

Leonard Nimoy  Jeremy Brett  James D'Arcy     Richard Roxburgh    Georges Treville

20 minutes ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Maybe you can squeeze one of the obvious ones in a hedge of the less obvious. 

As you say, it's got to be a pretty well-known character for all of these actors to have portrayed it.  It's just not coming to me.  (Hopefully, I'm not the only one playing...)

George

Maybe I already did.   Mrs Wolf looked over the current list, and got it over my shoulder.   She said there was 1 actor there that she only knew for exactly one role.

Well Boris Karloff is known primarily as Frankenstein's monster, and I could imagine a couple of others in that role, but not all of them.

Alan Napier and Michael Caine played Alfred Pennyworth, and a couple of the others might have voiced him in cartoons, but certainly not all of them.

I'm still drowning in the sea of names.

George