GreaseSpot Cafe

Rascal's Waydale Baby

Belle

Hi Guys!! I hope everyone is doing well and happy!

Rascal is in town and we met up for dinner last night. I got to see her beautiful daughter, Z, and can't believe we were in the chat room while Rascal was in labor with her nearly 15 years ago! Where the heck has the time gone?

post-452-031951600 1424545344_thumb.jpg

Hi Rascal...That was some night when she was born! I may remember that event as long as I live just because it was so unusual. There aren't many who can say they were born in a chat room.

I'm doing fairly well myself.

Hey folks....Great to touch base here again. it was wonderful to catch up with you belle! Thanks for posting the picture. Zoreta Rebecca will be 15 on the 15 th.. When the heck did it happen I wonder. I remember how supported and loved I felt by all of you in the chat room that day...the prayers and feelings of well wishes and love were palpable. The mid wives were so impressed....I kept sending them in to post updates :)

Zoreta is the last baby. Most of my brood has grown up and begun to scatter....leaving this mama bewildered....I take comfort knowing that they are all on good paths..grown into fine strong resourceful young people in spite of their parents mistakes and occasional ineptness.

Hope all is well in your lives as well

• Upvote 1