GreaseSpot Cafe

The REV

On 3/21/2015 at 12:13 AM, MRAP said:

So you are WordWolf and you corrected me when I spelled your avatar with a small "w" on the wolf portion but you capped the "W" on waysider when it is not capped; if you want to find something to attack me on, you can do better than that. Now, with some regard to being inappropriate to a female (i.e. military protocol - like you might know), on this site, I have no clue who is male/female and I think it inappropriate to go back to the members tag in order to address folks more appropriately depending on their gender: now that's sexist WordWolf.

MRAP, perhaps this will help you.  My first name is Grace.  There is a man who by the name of Steve, who posts.  Also, there is a man by the name of Thomas, who also posts. Usually, if you keep reading the posts, you can often figure out, if the poster is a male, or female.  For me, I really don't care about the gender of the person posting; it's none of my business.  Just my opinion.