GreaseSpot Cafe

This is where America is heading

Allan

Allan

We eliminated the political forum here because it became too burdensome to manage. Plus, the original and current concept of GSC is to have a venue where the darker side of The Way can be exposed and discussed openly.

Don't despair, though. There are lots and lots of other places on the web to discuss political matters.

• Upvote 1

I agree waysider but what about when politics/government attacks religious beleif? Or does that just open the door for political dissusion on a whole?

Every situation is different, of course. Sometimes subjects become inextricably woven together. In general, though, I would think such a discussion would not be relevant to the purpose of GSC, which is to expose a side of The Way that might otherwise go unknown.

At one time we had a political forum on GSC. For a variety of reasons, it was necessary to eliminate that forum.

• Upvote 1

I agree waysider but what about when politics/government attacks religious beleif? Or does that just open the door for political dissusion on a whole?

... A-n-d where has this _actually happened_ ... *ACTUALLY*! Ie., something you can prove, please. I mean, that's one helluva charge, doncha think?

Theories, corn-spiracies, 'Revelation from The Father', ... you know, .... like that, don't quite measure up, ... you know?

... Just something to think about.

:spy:/>

Edited by GarthP2000

... A-n-d where has this _actually happened_ ... *ACTUALLY*! Ie., something you can prove, please. I mean, that's one helluva charge, doncha think?

Theories, corn-spiracies, 'Revelation from The Father', ... you know, .... like that, don't quite measure up, ... you know?

... Just something to think about.

:spy:/>/>/>

Whether it has or hasn't certainly makes for an interesting discussion topic.

However, it belongs somewhere other than GSC.

Now, if you're talking about the bicentennial takeover fervor that swept The Way or the now famous Y2K, Mal-Pack fiasco, it might have a place here.

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

We are not going to return to political discussion at GSC. There are many venues where you can take this discussion, and even discuss it with TWI or exTWI folks. This is not one of those places.

Thank you for remembering.