GreaseSpot Cafe

The Skunk Pelt

TheSongRemainsTheSame

vpw chose out the most "faithful" (blindly obedient) member of his inner

circle that he could find.

As to the skunk pelt, if I remember correctly,

I learned here at the GSC that it was something lcm had made up for himself

to symbolize how special and holy he was, thus it was a later addition.

Hmmmmmm. We read of Elijah passing the mantle to Elisha. VPW passed the "mantle" to LCM. Elisha got (at his request) a double portion of that which had previously been allocated. The mantle VPW carried had a "stink" about it, so perhaps when it got passed to LCM, he also received a "double portion". And if it stunk, yep, could've come from a skunk.

Wordwolf:

The mantle, aka the skunk pelt was placed on Martindale's shoulders by Wierwille at the "inaugeration and installation" ceremony in October 1982. It was part of a three-part symbolism that included oil, salt and the mantle. Martindale also exchanged an academic hood from KU for a Trustee hood to hang on the back of his clergy robe as part of the same ceremony

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...but in practice there is

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

Goey ---- hopefully the skunk pelt is residing in a grave somewhere, and not on ANYONE'S shoulders. What happened in the past is soooooo reprehensible (sp?), that it should be buried, forgotten, and NEVER passed on to future generations. I realize that it has been passed on, but where it is now should be in a very deep, dark, hole where it will (hopefully) never ever see the light of day again.

The world has "survived" twi-1, twi-2, fog years, all of that, and I for one, wish that it will never surface again. By the Grace of God, this will be a reality.

why do you want to hide it dmiller? Its better for it to be in the open than to live with rose colored glasses. I'm much more happy and real for it all. That is just my opinion though.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

icon_eek.gif

Since we know LCM was a real butt head and VPW a sex pilgrim I wonder if he got aroused rubbing all that oil in LCM's scalp?

I'll bet you Rosalie gave a little shiver when LCM announced that she would be the official chief MOG or should that be WOG. She probably gave the panties she was wearing at the time to Donna for safe keeping you know. Now there's a real skunk pelt.

quote:
Originally posted by early2it:

icon_eek.gif

Since we know LCM was a real butt head and VPW a sex pilgrim I wonder if he got aroused rubbing all that oil in LCM's scalp?

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Oh My God, we forgot all about the oil; "Le Parfum du Skunque" that was rubbed into Kraigensteins head.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Slightly more seriously, I've never seen any evidence of the passing of the skunk pelt to the new president. Giving the Presidency to RosyLie was not done publicly and no mention was made of any ceremonies bestowing any honors other than the presidency to her.

I remember a couple times, VP saying in his later years, if he had a chance to do it all over again, he'd give the presidency to someone else. Let them take care of the physical side so he could concentrate on the spiritual side of the ministry.

So if Rosy is the physical head but not the spiritual head, then who is?

Has anyone heard of the tranfer of the skunk pelt or an anointing in oil du skunque?

If not, then who is left?

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

The Mighty Spear of Oak:

has admitted he plagerized anim-smile.gif the term skunk-pelt!!!!!

oh if you could only see the original!!!!!

oh wait you can!the original!

quote:
This ugly and dreadful totalitarian cult started fizzling and falling to pieces the second Mr. Weirwille passed the skunk pelt to the hesitating Mr Martindale

It was Larry P

God Bless America; SIZE>

Grizz SIZE>

I thought "skunk pelt" had become a bona fide part of the GS lexicon, I was surprised that some thought I had originated it.

Well, you unearthed my plagarism, what next, will you start doubting my doctorate?

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...but in practice there is

Dr. Oakspear, BsD icon_cool.gif