GreaseSpot Cafe

being possessed

Bolshevik

Learned yesterday, or, was reminded, that I am devil-spirit possessed.

I have been accused of that since I was little.

I don't believe a word of TWI nonsense.

It still makes my guts turn to water when I hear it. They are so confident.

I wonder. Have they ever done a side-by-side comparison of VP's behavior with the Advanced Class teachings on that subject? (pg.12-24, in particular) It would probably scare the beejeebers out of them if they truly believe what they profess to believe..

I wonder. Have they ever done a side-by-side comparison of VP's behavior with the Advanced Class teachings on that subject? (pg.12-24, in particular) It would probably scare the beejeebers out of them if they truly believe what they profess to believe..

Honesty and a clear conscience would indeed scare the living dange out of any follower of The Way.

(edited to coment, dange? really auto-filter?)

Edited by Bolshevik

That's .... up man.

I recently learned from my mom that when someone goes Corps, the devil assigns them a person deceiving spirit whose whole mission is to get them to cop out. That's her explanation of why I left the way, deceiving spirit got to me and I "got tricked". I'm a grown man, and I know she's full of crap, but it still felt like a kick in the satchel.

• Upvote 1

That's .... up man.

I recently learned from my mom that when someone goes Corps, the devil assigns them a person deceiving spirit whose whole mission is to get them to cop out. That's her explanation of why I left the way, deceiving spirit got to me and I "got tricked". I'm a grown man, and I know she's full of crap, but it still felt like a kick in the satchel.

that's funny (not really funny but) . . . weren't we supposed to mock people with guardian angels??

It's pathetic to be surrounded by good spirits . . . but surrounded by bad spirits . . . THAT'S where it's at!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was raised in a household where people really believed in séances and spiritual possession. When that would (invariably) come up, my response was that I've seen devil possession and what they were claiming is devil possession is not. Now I don't believe it's any more than possibly mental illness or really getting into character. Certainly a simple difference of opinion does not make one "possessed" of anything other than a difference of opinion.

• Upvote 1

It's interesting to note that in the original Bible demons DO NOT POSSESS people... people POSSESS demons!

A lot of misunderstanding comes from the way the King James translators interpreted some phrases from the Greek.

There are places where the New Testament says a person was "demonized." That didn't mean the person was turned into a demon, it simply meant a person was being influenced by a demon. King James often translates it as a person "having" a demon, and that introduces the idea of "possession." Somehow or other, the idea got turned around to people being "pwned" by demons.

I am certainly no expert, but I can't really see any way to distinguish what the Bible calls being demonized from schizophrenia... for whatever that thought is worth...

Love,

Steve

........ I can't really see any way to distinguish what the Bible calls being demonized from schizophrenia... for whatever that thought is worth...

Love,

Steve

Fundamentalist groups, such as The Way, would more than likely turn your statement around to read, "I can't really see any way to distinguish schizophrenia from what the Bible calls being demonized.".......for whatever that thought is worth. :wink2:

The entire "devil spirit field", or as Dictor tried to phrase it, "the Holy Spirit field" was a delusional anti-science and anti-psychiatry rant developed by B.G. Leonard and plagiarized by dictor in order to bolster his advanced class and revelation reputation. Vic was scared to death of psychiatry. He knew he was a pathological wormhole and did all he could to deny and deceive and delude himself away from the facts. He was lucky enough to escape without getting busted, but the other three assholes didn't have the cunning he had, and were busted cold within 10 years if their rule. The Justice they deserve yet remains unrequited, and may remain so.

• Upvote 1