GreaseSpot Cafe

The theory of God what is it?

God belief and God unbelief

The theory of God what is it?

01\30\2016

God is belief that some people share and others do not which belief is just theory which is a guess, guesswork, speculation, assumption, concepts, ideas, ideology, and belief. Some of us believe in God big deal it just a part of life if science has their guess we can to. Sure I have my reasons why I believe but they do not matter but matters is what God is.

God is the ideal that something creative everything we have named like words in 1590 we came with the word theory from a conception which was speculation looking at things and coming up with ideals about them. Which be an intelligible ideal or it might not everyone has own opinion to its truth or not truth. Which is based on observation of the belief or theory but in no way does this become a fact other than person that believe in the word theory.

The theory of anything is not indisputably fact for if it was it be fact not a theory which is just a good guess that is why some are proven wrong. If a theory might be proven one day they might prof my belief was in vain but until then I believe because one day I might prove there is a God like being.

Love Roy