GreaseSpot Cafe

STOP the open dialogue

skyrider

The elitists want you to STOP.

Down thru the years, several websites arose that had a COMMENTS SECTION.

Even twi, by J0hn Br0wn in Florida, had a website [short-lived] that opened up

some dialogue. But once the WayGB, the enforcers of censorship, got wind of it

.....poof! it disappeared.

For a short time, CES had this open-dialogue comment section. Poof!....gone again.

And, a poster tells us that a long-standing wayfer has A FACEBOOK DECLARATION on

his wallpaper to NOT engage in any dialogue with anyone opposed to wierwille doctrine?

Well ain't that just dandy.....TO SHUT DOWN OPPOSING VIEWS AND CENSOR CRITICAL THOUGHT.

So much for that "on-going RE-search process" that drew others in.

One of the first rules one learned when introduced to twi was.....hold your questions in abeyance,

because the pfal class will answer them. Then, as you sat in pfal....if a question was raised

[privately] to the one who was "undershepherding" you thru the class, again the same canned response:

wait until the class is finished....it all will make sense.

How convenient to herd the unsuspecting into this canyon.....and establish a corral of censorship

throughout their days. Seems like, if they cannot win the argument, then contain the dissent.

Or.....resort to silence.

Why has Waydale and Greasespot Café been so valuable?

The first rule about fight club corps training is that you don't talk

about fight club corps training.

The second rule about fight club ordinations is that you don't talk

about fight club ordinations.

The third rule about fight club wierwille's credibility as "man of god"

is that you....don't....talk....about....wierwille.

To talk about this openly DESTROYS THE MYSTIQUE.

Edited by skyrider

I can see some sense in holding questions until the end, sometimes you have to have more complete information before you can formulate a question, but that's not what was going on in PFAL.

It wouldn't have been too bad if questions actually were answered at the end of the PFAL class, but more often than not you were still told to hold it "in abeyance" until you understood more, or took another class...

In general, it's a good idea to question everything

Question everything......especially self-appointed authority in the name of gawd! It's good to be king.

Most people are sheeple......simply following the designated one in front of them. No wonder

the scriptures makes references and analogies to sheep and shepherds.

Growing up on the farm, we had nearly 600 sheep for about three years. Compared to horses, heifers,

pigs, or chickens.....sheep are the dumbest. They need constant care, oversight and protection from

themselves. Many a times, in the far pasture....we'd find a dead sheep for little apparent reason.

Just seems that when people are LED ASTRAY.......very few have enough gumption to stop the idealized pathway,

consider the landscape, and change the trajectory of their lives. The easy way is to "go along to get along"

with self-appointed authority. They just don't see the WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

Santa Claus will always be real to those who never dare to question his existence.

Wait---What? :o

George

I can see some sense in holding questions until the end, sometimes you have to have more complete information before you can formulate a question, but that's not what was going on in PFAL.

It wouldn't have been too bad if questions actually were answered at the end of the PFAL class, but more often than not you were still told to hold it "in abeyance" until you understood more, or took another class...

In general, it's a good idea to question everything

When I first took PFAL, the class coordinator (branch leader) was reasonably open with me. I'd ask him stuff after class, and if he could explain it, he would. He might say, "That will be covered in Session X," which was OK with me. If I didn't get it after watching Session X, then we'd revisit the topic.

George

Many animals will trample each other when in a panic but sheep tend to be more apt at that - oops, did I forget humans as well.

On another issue: I did leave a burning question and the perfect opportunity arose at a campfire where vpw was present and stated: "does anybody have a question". Well, I asked and he responded and then said, "does that shock you". It was about the original sin and the tree of life. I told vpw, "that I just wasn't sure, it was not any sort of answer I was expecting". To this day, it's still a question though for some time I thought he answered it but later doubted his answer.

Many animals will trample each other when in a panic but sheep tend to be more apt at that - oops, did I forget humans as well.

On another issue: I did leave a burning question and the perfect opportunity arose at a campfire where vpw was present and stated: "does anybody have a question". Well, I asked and he responded and then said, "does that shock you". It was about the original sin and the tree of life. I told vpw, "that I just wasn't sure, it was not any sort of answer I was expecting". To this day, it's still a question though for some time I thought he answered it but later doubted his answer.

Well, in case you're still wondering, he stated what he believed to be the answer to that question in Christian Family & Sex. You might want to review your class notes.

I witnessed about what the original sin was to a guy on an airplane. OMG I'm so embarrassed to remember that. Geeesh

Waysider, how many versions were there to CF&S. I saw my version in 1975 and that was not addressed (maybe I fell asleep).

Hey, Outandabout: I will also never again share that "thing".

Veep told me at the camp fire it was Adam's penis and masterbation but that was 1973 I think, well, research changes things. From reading here on GSC it changed to homosexiallity = no, not wanting to discuss it here, it's a doctrinal topic. But of course, LCM had it all wrapped up in easy terms so that says it for us, right?

Waysider, how many versions were there to CF&S.

What diff do you suppose it makes?

They were all jacked up.

And the original sin thing?

So far off the mark it's ridiculous.

Not at all how a woman thinks or what might possibly deceive her.

But, men being as stupid as they are about women, liked the (very egotistical) idea the she possibly could be.

(ask just about any "normal" woman - preferably your wife, if you have one - if you don't believe me.)

Hey TLC, recall in PFAL how vpw made a big issue how "man" was not deceived but the worman - Eve? O.K., Eve was deceivid but Adam knew what he was doing so what's/who's the bigger sin? Sin is sin but vpw wanted to dis the female gender in the whole thing.

We never saw that clue in hind sight, vpw was continually dissing on females, degraiding them, making them necessary for subsurvince, to males. I suppose that fell in line with some male's thinking in twi; it never did sit well with me, it was not New Testament proven, regardless of the Corinthian letter/s on women and prophets and covering their heads - that was simple playing to the crowd.

Regardless, using the Word of God to get laid is quite sickening.

Sorry folks, I got way off topic so will stop here.

It's "open topic", can you even get off thread or are we talking about: Open Topic?

If Eve was tricked, that meant I blamed Adam more because he supposedly went in

KNOWING he was messing up. I don´t know how that worked for others.

The vpw CFS class spent a lot of time mangling words and changing their meaning

in one session, so that vpw could claim all of those things meant that

"original sin" was some sort of act of "selflove",

which apparently was catastrophic THEN but carries no consequences NOW.

The lcm CFS class, from what I´ve heard, spent a lot of time mangling things

and obsessing about homosexuality, and blaming it fpr everything short of

static cling.

Both were works of nonsense disguised with a lot of fast talk and paper,

none of it containing any substance.

(In other sessions, there might have been something of substance here and

there mixed in with vpw´s sexual suggestions and implications.)

Eve got a bad rap. VPW presented her saying, "I have gotten the man from the Lord," as having the emphasis on "I" and being a prideful statement. Other scholars say that this was proof that Eve believed God's prophecy of the Messiah in Genesis 3:15. There is, therefore, evidence that she repented, but there is NO recorded evidence that Adam ever did. Just sayin'.

Other scholars say that this was proof that Eve believed God's prophecy of the Messiah in Genesis 3:15. There is, therefore, evidence that she repented, but there is NO recorded evidence that Adam ever did. Just sayin'.

You sure 'bout that?

Why do you suppose Adam changed her name (it was "woman") to "Eve" if he didn't believe God that she would be the mother of all living?

If Eve was tricked, that meant I blamed Adam more because he supposedly went in

KNOWING he was messing up. I don´t know how that worked for others.

Well, there is the little matter of 1 Tim.2:14 to contend with.

(Which might not be so hard, if the teachings on the original sin weren't so f'd up.

The vpw CFS class...

There were 3 he taught that I'm aware of. Last time I tried to listen to the tapes from one of them it started making us (I'm married) sick, so we shut 'em down and haven't revisited any of them since. Ever look to see how much anything in any of them have an actual basis in scripture? A real departure from PFAL (and just about any other class I can think of.)

Edited by TLC

Not only is there zero scriptural support for wierwille's BS re: the "original sin", there is NOTHING SUPPORTIVE Biblically, theologically, or psychologically sound in ANY of Vic's BS "wisdom" on male/female relationships and sexual interaction. He was a mysogynist and serial sexual predator and rapist, as well as an Aryan supremacist Nazi and alcoholic, paranoic narcissist. Look those words up in a dictionary and see what they mean. They are purposely chosen. Vic's own self-deluded and pathological perversions had nothing to do with gawd or his woid. And they were ALL DEFINITELY anti(against)-Christ, IMO, as well as cunningly self-serving. Disgrace to God and Christ. Blasphemous. He was just prowling for victims, and he was WELL-practiced at it. To place ANY credence whatsoever in wierwille's "teachings" on psychosocial issues of any import is to be horribly ignorant and dismssive of even medical and psychological FACT. That any ex-wayfer would consider ANYTHING vic said as in any way meaningful, biblically, "spiritually", intellectually or psychologically is as deluded as Dictor himself IMO. The total avoidance of logical, rational, and critical thinking is necessary to swallow the deadly Kool-Aid. Many have, and continue to regurgitate it obnoxiously and stupidly as if there's any credibility or truth to it. Many brag about being completely free of "waybrain" while they are hopelessly chained within it still, bonded by their own arrogance and pride. Disgusting IMO. Presumptuous and arrogant along with exclusivity is a hallmark of waybrain.in twit. They are willfully ignorant of any facts which contradict their insanity. They claim to have "lost" old friends because of their intolerance of differing political opinions. Then they proclaim the "biblical rightheousness" of their PERSONAL opinion and blame the people THEY have blocked and unfriended for THEIR political BS, when those same people did nothing of the sort. Typical RWNJ ignorance and self-importance based on revisionist history and Cruzian politics. Then, when you approach them with any counterpoint you are flamed for insulting their deranged sense of self-importance, and their haughty judgement of what is "friendly" or not. Whited sepulchers, caring more about their pets than their fellow human beings. They spout lies and fascist propaganda and then feign hurt and neutrality when the simplest counterpoint is made. Just like The Penguin in the Blues Brothers......mother superior wannabes just jumping the gun on everyone who disagrees with their godliness in politics.....LOL. They would have made loyal Nazis in Germany in the 1930's. Then they pull the righteous indignation card of either, "how dare you", or "shame on you" as if they have anything but a deluded sense of self-importance to rule over you with. They're just so helplessly and willfully waybrained.

Not only is there zero scriptural support for wierwille's BS re: the "original sin", there is NOTHING SUPPORTIVE Biblically, theologically, or psychologically sound in ANY of Vic's BS "wisdom" on male/female relationships and sexual interaction. He was a mysogynist and serial sexual predator and rapist, as well as an Aryan supremacist Nazi and alcoholic, paranoic narcissist. Look those words up in a dictionary and see what they mean. They are purposely chosen. Vic's own self-deluded and pathological perversions had nothing to do with gawd or his woid. And they were ALL DEFINITELY anti(against)-Christ, IMO, as well as cunningly self-serving. Disgrace to God and Christ. Blasphemous. He was just prowling for victims, and he was WELL-practiced at it. To place ANY credence whatsoever in wierwille's "teachings" on psychosocial issues of any import is to be horribly ignorant and dismssive of even medical and psychological FACT. That any ex-wayfer would consider ANYTHING vic said as in any way meaningful, biblically, "spiritually", intellectually or psychologically is as deluded as Dictor himself IMO. The total avoidance of logical, rational, and critical thinking is necessary to swallow the deadly Kool-Aid. Many have, and continue to regurgitate it obnoxiously and stupidly as if there's any credibility or truth to it. Many brag about being completely free of "waybrain" while they are hopelessly chained within it still, bonded by their own arrogance and pride. Disgusting IMO. Presumptuous and arrogant along with exclusivity is a hallmark of waybrain.in twit. They are willfully ignorant of any facts which contradict their insanity. They claim to have "lost" old friends because of their intolerance of differing political opinions. Then they proclaim the "biblical rightheousness" of their PERSONAL opinion and blame the people THEY have blocked and unfriended for THEIR political BS, when those same people did nothing of the sort. Typical RWNJ ignorance and self-importance based on revisionist history and Cruzian politics. Then, when you approach them with any counterpoint you are flamed for insulting their deranged sense of self-importance, and their haughty judgement of what is "friendly" or not. Whited sepulchers, caring more about their pets than their fellow human beings. They spout lies and fascist propaganda and then feign hurt and insult when the simplest counterpoint is made. Just like Trump'n'Cruz. Hoe dare you say that? Why shame on you. LOL!.........pimps and whores.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

Yep, had to look that word misogynist (corrected sp) up. I guessed I've reached the point of realizing that no one's probably ever going to be 100% right in what they teach, and even though it's quite a chore to separate the truth from error, it's a never ending task that we'll face over and over and over if our hunger and love for the truth runs deep within our soul. And where ever or whomever we hear and learn something from, it takes a good amount of courage and a lot of honesty to either change, or NOT change, based solely upon what the truth is, regardless of our assessment of the moral character (or worthiness) of the source (which so easily taints one's perspective.) But, as for these CF&S classes... well, they're so freakin' wacked out (even in comparison to pfal) that it actually still pains me to think I didn't wake up any sooner to the ulterior motive behind them, and there's little doubt that they caused more damage than you can shake a stick at.

Edited by TLC

DWBH, I am not a "twit" as in your terms (what ever that means so how would I really know), yet, I find it illogical to disregard everything taught in twi. When you integrate all biblical teaching that you have been exposed to, twi and elsewhere, you don't always remember the source; should it matter. Yes, twi taught alot of self serving crap but even a broken clock is right twice a day (only once for us military folk). I can not disregard everything taught by twi as false just like I can not disregard everything taught by the Lutherans as false, etc. The hard part to the equation is discernment, isn't that always the hard part of everything. I continue to search stuff on line, I also read the doctrinal forum here on GSC and also stuff on the despised STF web site. I have "found" that most of what twi taught was not incorrect (oops, double negative, just a figure of speech for emphasis) but their application of it was rancid, additioanlly, when I address "issues" that just don't seem to pass the smell test (the tree was Adam's penis or Eve went gay) then you just attempt to purge that stuff, even though we are incapable of totally forgetting things (strange little kwerk we humans possess). I know I am on a twi bashing forum thread and I say go for it but if I had just logged onto GSC and read some of the stuff posted, I could quite easily take away the opinion that absolutely everything taught by twi was a lie. What's my point, a lesson I was reminded of here on GSC, don't paint with a broad brush.

DWBH, I am not a "twit" as in your terms (what ever that means so how would I really know), yet, I find it illogical to disregard everything taught in twi.

When you integrate all biblical teaching that you have been exposed to, twi and elsewhere, you don't always remember the source; should it matter. Yes, twi taught alot of self serving crap but even a broken clock is right twice a day (only once for us military folk). I can not disregard everything taught by twi as false just like I can not disregard everything taught by the Lutherans as false, etc. The hard part to the equation is discernment, isn't that always the hard part of everything. I continue to search stuff on line, I also read the doctrinal forum here on GSC and also stuff on the despised STF web site. I have "found" that most of what twi taught was not incorrect (oops, double negative, just a figure of speech for emphasis) but their application of it was rancid, additioanlly, when I address "issues" that just don't seem to pass the smell test (the tree was Adam's penis or Eve went gay) then you just attempt to purge that stuff, even though we are incapable of totally forgetting things (strange little kwerk we humans possess). I know I am on a twi bashing forum thread and I say go for it but if I had just logged onto GSC and read some of the stuff posted, I could quite easily take away the opinion that absolutely everything taught by twi was a lie. What's my point, a lesson I was reminded of here on GSC, don't paint with a broad brush.

Prove all things. Hold fast that which is good... hmmm... who said that?

That sounds like a good reason to jettison VPee's PI.

btw, you can't figure out that "twit" is another name for a waybrained person?