GreaseSpot Cafe

STFI......WHAT ARE YOUR POSITIONS ON.......

Hi Fellow Greasespotters!

I think the Schoenheit/Gallagher cult in Indiana is often overlooked in the exposure of the crooked TWIt offshoots and ripoffs. So, I decided to try posting under the "Discussion" portion of their YouTube channel, stfonline. It immediately refused to accept my post for some cryptic YouTube reason. But, I copied it before I left and submit it here for your review and critique of the latest from Professor Ludwig Von Schoenheit and Dandy Dan Gallagheer. There's even some teaching by "Rev." Franklin Smith for you old 5th corpse fans! Most likely, the post will never see the light of day, and will be completely ignored by STFI. That's why i thought I'd post them here before I get banned over there. Have fun.

• "Please, if you might, enlighten me on the following;
  • 1) How does your version of ultradispensationalism differ from Schofield, E.W. Bullinger, Charles Welch, and victor paul wierwille?
  • 2) Does your translation of "oikonomia" come from the same sources as victor paul wierwille and walter j. cummins do?
  • 3) Does your Ministry accept The Prophetic Movement doctrine and practice of "personal prophecy", as do the followers of Florida International, and other Prophetic Movement leaders?
  • 4) Does your Ministry still promote Dan Tocchini's Momentus or VisionQuest seminars as legitimate Christian psychology or therapeutic counseling?
  • 5) Where does your Ministry stand regarding the recent "Religious Freedom Restoration" bills enacted by the Governors and State Legislatures in NC & MS? Are they the same as the one rescinded by your state legislature in Indiana, after your Govenor, Mike Pence surreptitiously snuck it through the IN Legislature?
  • 6) What is your Ministry's position on The Gay Marriage decision by SCOTUS?
  • 7) What is your position on "The Citizen's United" ruling of the SCOTUS?
  • 8) What is your position on the SCOTUS removal of Section V of the 1965 Voting Rights Act?
  • I ask these questions because your teachings and writings seem to offer the clearest and most extensive collection of teachings and seminars explaining your positions on the above questions of accurate Christian Doctrine and Practice, in the teachings I have listened to and watched. This includes your periodical, "The Sower". Is this periodical in any way related to S.O.W.E.R.S., a Way International offshoot in MS? Do they subscribe or ascribe to your STFI doctrines and teachings? Is the background of your Ministry inclusive of experience with The Way International, the fundamentalist right wing cult in Ohio where Mr. Schoenheit studied and was a part of their Research Department? Thank you for your time in reading and answering my honest questions. It is greatly appreciated. God bless you all!"

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

Great questions, but I doubt you'll have much luck getting any answers (or at least, straight answers) from them. I haven't checked much more than a cursory read or two of some of Von Schoenheit's take on administrations, but it appears that he differs (correctly, in my opinion) from twi on "the Christ Administration" and adds a change (with Noah) after the flood. However, like twi (or, like Scofield or Ironsides if you prefer to step back further), they stick with the thinking that Pentecost (in Acts 2) ushered in another. Personally, I'm inclined to think they all (vpw, twi, and these offshoots) would have been better off giving some of Cornelius Stam's work some thought or attention, rather than give as much as they seem to have given Welch, Bullinger, or the aforementioned Ironsides & Scofield (and possibly others)... but as I stated once already in a thread somewhere here on GSC, I don't think that any one person nowadays (probably by divine design or intent) has "all the right answers." (With Paul possibly having been the only exception, a man with a life that no reasonably sane person would, could, or should ever honestly dare to equate themselves with...)

Edited by TLC

• 2 weeks later...

Why risk expelling all doubt of their stupidity by opening their mouths?

Thankfully I'm not even remotely curious about what is going on with them anymore and I am grateful for those who expose them for what they are - which is basically people who don't play well with others so they started their own thing to get money from people who actually work for a living.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Why risk expelling all doubt of their stupidity by opening their mouths?

Thankfully I'm not even remotely curious about what is going on with them anymore and I am grateful for those who expose them for what they are - which is basically people who don't play well with others so they started their own thing to get money from people who actually work for a living."

Looks like you all were right. I guess professor Von schoenheit and dandy Dan the binness-man feel hiding out in their batcave is much safer than answering questions which might tell us what they really think. Of course, Herr professor is happy pontificating from his ivory tower of biblical genius and personal interpretation, refusing to engage the "little people" who may not bow their knee to the great Oz of IN, the mighty know-nothing of spiritual, social, or intellectual reality. He, like his faddah-in-da-woid, is a faithful John Birch Society neo-Nazi fascist and anti(against)-Christ false "prophet and teacher". He is accredited by no one other than TWIt. However, he is a dedicated disciple of Josef Goebbels, knowing that if you tell a lie loud enough and long enough you too can have your own jeeezus minustry, just like Jalvis and TLTF. Gosh, you guys are dense as granite and hopelessly lost in your own malignant paranoid narcissism. Dictor paul, as you have often said, would indeed be proud of you boyz! Might be a good time for you self-obsessed vain babblers to start considering what The Boss, Jesus Christ is proud of regarding your 30 year history of absolute, unadulterated, fermented and purulent ...., perpetrated in His name? I shudder to think what your self-aggrandizing "bema time" will be like. I think you're all going to hear a lot of "I never knew you(s)" from the Man who counts. And his name is not paul, or dictor paul, or lynn, or schoenheit, or gallagher, or sides, or Smith, or Rood, or wrenn, or goulet, or carver, or Bullinger, or Leonard, or stiles and so on. It's Jesus Christ. Il capo di capi tutti. You guys work for the wrong Boss and the wrong Family. Time to get right.