GreaseSpot Cafe

Blood Lines Matter

skyrider

The Wierwille family ancestry can be traced as far back as the 1300s to a small town in northern France called Vierville-sur-Mer, translated "Wierwille by the Sea." These Viervilles were Huguenots, a group of French Protestants who staunchly resisted Roman Catholic attempts to dominate the religious and social life of France. In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, many Huguenots left France to escape religious persecution, the Viervilles among them. [Opening paragraph of Mrs. Wierwille's book, 'Born Again to Serve']

At the bottom of this page, the wierwille genealogy details the ancestry back to great-grandfather Johann Heinrich Wierwille (1792-1889) and his immigrating to the United States in 1839.

Blood lines Matter......and mattered immensely to victor paul wierwille.

Remember them reading A Day with the Wierwille's at Corps week?. They made thousands of us sit for hours in a tent and listen to a time when the Wierwille's all got together as a family and played in the snow at Gunnison. People, some with small kids, drove thousands of miles, spent days on the road, spent hundreds of dollars, sacrificed vacations, quit jobs etc. to sit around on a farm in humid Ohio and hear about VP meeting with his family. (Well, at least there were pictures.) If you were there, do you remember the great concluding statement, the great point of the whole story? Go get your barf bucket and I'll remind you. It was this: "If the Wierwille family does not stand together on The Word, the Word of God will not live in our day and time." Yessir, that was it! Our job as Corps was to take care of the Wierwille family. Not to herald the Word of God, but to take care of a "bless-ed holy family". That was the only way the Word was going to live, at least that was the implication. I was headed into my final year in residence then. I vividly remember walking across that bridge on Wierwille Rd. and being heartbroken. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. There was no question it was a lie. But I was Corps which meant I believed VP was the Man of God which meant he didn't lie. I know now that I was starting to see that there was a serious flaw in the whole thing. I sort of just put the thing on the back burner. No one talked about it. At least not where I was present.

Meanwhile, everyone else's family line was completely irrelevant.

Sitting in those corps nightowls, year after year......many of us heard wierwille lauding his family heritage in swelling words. Sitting on the grass in the campfire area of the way woods, wierwille talked about his parents and siblings, his upbringing, his childhood adventures, his german-pastor dr. kunst and the greater new Knoxville community. And further......corps in-residence twigs were dutifully scheduled to each attend aunt sevilla's "twig" on subsequent Tuesdays so that all corps were "instructed fully on the wierwille heritage." Closing in on 1982 and wierwille's legacy....er, "40-year service to God" highlighted.....the bloodline thread was the strength that bound the fabric together. And, it was THIS bloodline that mattered.....The Victor Paul Wierwille Memorial Museum

Everyone else's family line was completely irrelevant. The pathological agenda of this narcissist

had come full-focus in 1982. "The job of the Corps was to take care of the Wierwille family."

In ways that jolt the human mind back from the unthinkable....."What did this man (and his enablers)

really think about the Christ line?"

The Martindale era (and bloodline)......is not even a whisper any more.

The Geer-man, the sycophant who slaved years at wierwille's side.....detested.

The wife and mother of wierwille's five children.....buried in a distant cemetery.

Yet, wierwille's elevated shrine is the focal point of The Garden of Living Waters.

The Wierwille Heritage

No matter how many ways twi spins their website and programs, there is no mistaking the wierwille adulation and symbolism that marks its headquarters. The Wierwille Homestead is the shrine of the wierwille bloodline.

The DNA genetics of twi is wierwille.

That is "The Code" they're protecting.

Without it, everything unravels.

• Upvote 1

In the Corps during 1982-83, I remember hearing the tapes from "A Day with the Wierwilles" -- and later hearing that Don Wierwille thought all of that about how Luke Somerville should be groomed to be the third president of the Way (move over, Rosie!) and about how the Wierwille family had to stand for the ministry to stand was "just Dad's opinion."

I think he (and probably Karen and Mary also) knew it was a bunch of hooey.

Gawd, back then.....it was blasphemous to even think such thoughts that wierwille

was just speaking hooey.

But it was more than that.....it was prophetical delusions that were incubated in grandeur greatness

of the wierwille bloodline. Weeks before hoisting the "spiritual mantle" on martindale.....ole vic

is PROPHESYING THE INSTALLMENT OF HIS GRANDSON as the 3rd president of twi!!!

Forget about ALL those years of martindale's slaving away for wierwille's approval and all.....

The Wierwille Bloodline is WHAT MATTERS. Keeping it in the family. Keep the spiritual dynasty alive.

And, then......years later, J0hn Shr0yer promises this daughter Tonya

that she, after his death, will be granted rights to CFF-rule.

Now she is president....and WCl@pp is second/third fiddle.

Blood Lines Matter. :anim-smile:

1982 Corps Week -- "A Day with the Wierwilles"

THAT WAS THE DAY.....when ALL CORPS should have walked out en masse.

We were following the heresy of a false teacher.

The man had outed himself with his delusional bloodline prophecy.

Edited by skyrider

Weeks before hoisting the "spiritual mantle" on martindale.....ole vic

is PROPHESYING THE INSTALLMENT OF HIS GRANDSON as the 3rd president of twi!!!

Word? Is that where the SOWERS guy is coming from? Vic prophesied he would be the third president and so he is? Carrying on what they think is a legitimate heir to the way?

Also, if that was so important to him, why leave Don hanging like that?

Hi Shortfuse......

The guy "running" SOWERS is Victor Paul Wierwille II. He is a grandson of dictor paul, but his father is JP's kid, not a Somerville. JP and Doug "super-secret-double-probation special agent" MacMullan, (3rd corpse) and Jan MacMullan own the property in MS that SOWERS uses. They got all sorts ex-wayfers there and they are connected with CFFM in OH.

The only bloodline that matters is the blood line that Jesus "wrote" on the cross.

The descendants of that character you mention can make their own choices, bloodline or no.

I respect that they might want to do something Godly. I don't respect how they choose to do that, by following in grandpa's footsteps.

(Oops, double post.)

Do not attempt to join forums after exceeding two drink limit. :smilie_kool_aid:/>

Edited by Twinky

1982 Corps Week -- "A Day with the Wierwilles"

THAT WAS THE DAY.....when ALL CORPS should have walked out en masse.

We were following the heresy of a false teacher.

The man had outed himself with his delusional bloodline prophecy.

Yeah, well... since twi is and was then a cult, it took many years for people to recognize the issue, let alone take action on it. I'm confident you know that. I just wanted to articulate it.

Does anyone remember the fanfare and build-up to the 1979 Advanced Class in Athens, Ohio?

Prior to this live advanced class, twi organized a "Carry the Torch" run event from Rome City, Indiana campus to Athens, Ohio.....

symbolically representing "carrying the light of God's Word from Rome to Athens" to start the competition. Volunteer runners,

many corps of course, ran a section of the course as prescribed by twi. The route went thru wierwille's two towns where he

was the pastorate.....Paine, OH and Van Wert, OH.

I remember some of this, because I ran through the streets of Van Wert along with about 40 other runners. Wierwille wanted to

make a statement of his followers' support and the ministry he had built.

Now looking back.....was the 1979 Advanced Class about students' learning OR was it ABOUT WIERWILLE?

Everywhere you look......twi centered on WIERWILLE. :smilie_kool_aid:/>

Ever notice the transition stages in twi?....

1970's......The life of the ministry is in the twig.

1980's......The life of the ministry is in the branch.

1990's......The life of the ministry is at the limb.

2000's......The life of the ministry is at hq.

At the request of hq, busloads of visitors were traveling to the sunday teachings to fill more rows

in the auditorium. "Come and see" had replaced the 1970's outreach of "Go and Tell."

Twi is guarding the victor paul wierwille copyrights via a small oligarchy of central power.

And, even though two of the wierwille offspring are mounting a charge that CFF is the true, rightful gatekeeper

of "The Word".......TWI has a vicegrip on the property, the wierwille farmhouse and now the VPW Auditorium.

In terms of wierwille preservation, does it really matter who's teaching scripture anymore?

This topic deserves its own thread............DWBH posted this on the here we go again thread.

I, too, vividly remember aspects of that 40th Anniversary year......1982......when wierwille was stepping down as the president. At that time, twi headquarters was at its zenith in activity.....preparations for Living Victoriously and the 40th Anniversary ceremonies with the passing of the mantle to martindale, the president-elect. During the summer, there was a larger-than-normal "international summer school" group.....accommodating lots of brc teachings, extra activities, housing shuffling, extra lunchtime fanfare, every department was a-buzz with more workload.......the founding president was nearing the last months of his "reign."

By mid-summer, more hype and substance was brewing.......more "wierwille heritage" sharings were surfacing at lunchtime........"how ALL the wierwille family NEEDED TO STAND 'on the word' was of great spiritual importance for the survival of 'the word' and thus, the ministry".......Then, the wierwille crest was presented and displayed......and the 40th anniversary plate.....and wine glasses with the wierwille crest would be made available for purchase from the bookstore.

EVEN THEN.........I remember the doubts that surfaced in my thinking......"whoa, what's this??"......"why all the parading on the wierwille children, grandchildren and WILL GOD ONLY HONOR TWI WITH BLESSINGS IF THEY STAND TOGETHER 'ON THE WORD'...??.......I kept my questions and doubts to myself....and wondered, why was I thinking evil and questioning dr. wierwille's proclamations.

Not too long after that.......the little statue of vpw was being promoted.

WHOA, NELLIE..................what..???!!!

Now.....in hindsight, I am of the opinion that......this postulating and pre-eminence of wierwille heritage, with dr. victor paul wierwille as the newly, embraced 'patriarch' of the wierwille family, and the larger 'family of followers' was a destination that he, long ago, set out to acquire.

And, curiously enough. after acknowledgments in mrs. w's book, "born again to serve".....THE FIRST SENTENCE reads: "The Wierwille family ancestry can be traced as far back as the 1300s to a small town in northern France called Vierville-sur-Mer, translated "Wierwille by the Sea."

Well.......I NEVER TOOK PFAL to follow a man, a man-made ministry OR the wierwille family heritage!!!

And........I NEVER WENT CORPS to follow one man's agenda, one ministry's servitude a lifetime.

I took that 'bible class' nearly 34 years ago......TO BETTER FOLLOW GOD AND MY LORD, JESUS CHRIST.

Now, to me..........concerning the wierwille heritage.........pppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttt.

:evildenk:/>

Hi Shortfuse......

The guy "running" SOWERS is Victor Paul Wierwille II. He is a grandson of dictor paul, but his father is JP's kid, not a Somerville. JP and Doug "super-secret-double-probation special agent" MacMullan, (3rd corpse) and Jan MacMullan own the property in MS that SOWERS uses. They got all sorts ex-wayfers there and they are connected with CFFM in OH.

Yep.....wierwille's grandson-prophecy of Lu-ke Somerv!ille was a delusional hailmary,

but then.....JP' son is "installed as corps director" in a Mississipi-CFFM-outpost

and.....Walter Cumm!ns comes in to "lay hands on" and prophesy over this grandson,

victor paul wierwille II.

Now....there are two "dueling banjos" playing for the wierwille-bloodline-rights.

1) Twi has dismantled lcm's era and raised high the wierwille flag (again).

2) CFFM has two of the wierwille children as support pillars, and wierwille grandson

running a corps-esque program in MS to resurrect his grandpappy's vision once more.

Of course, none of this is out there in the open....it's subliminal.

A wierwille bloodline that dates back to 1300 France and its spiritual reverberations.

Add double-agent Doug, and research-rogue Walter....and their stripes in twi-hierarchy

and you've got the makings of a secret-spiritual-bloodline-bestseller. lol

How many vampires can gorge on the wierwille bloodline?

• Upvote 1

Who believes this story? Who's seen this chronology back to the 1300s? I doubt very much that they can trace the family line (and which family line would that be?) back that far. Unless there is some ancestor who was very grand.

I thought this considered itself a mainly German family? Why choose some French coastal village as the ancestral heritage? It is 6 hrs fast driving in today's conditions, to get westward to Aachen, the nearest point of Germany. What, did they go from France to Germany and then to the USA? How long did that take, with a donkey and cart or on foot?

I'd suspect the whole story is fabricated and someone found the name which looked similar and decided to build a legend, a fantasy, upon it, to add credibility to the ancientness of this "revered" (or reviled) family. Perhaps it's a family legend, not accusing anyone in the last few generations of inventing it.

In any event... So what? How does this help with understanding JESUS CHRIST? (who genuinely had a long bloodline) (and never traded on it, himself)

My great, great grandfather, thrice removed, invented fire...and the wheel. Yes, that's it. He invented the fiery wheel. Family legend has it that it was the year after he invented the exploding hook shot. (We're not sure about the exact date because the records were all lost in the now famous black snow storm of July 32nd.)

Edited by waysider

Well Twinky, I certainly have not checked the Wierwille family tree, and what I will say in no way should be taken as verifying it.

I have documented my own German side family tree to the mid 1500s in eastern Germany and my grandfather documented my Scot/English side to 1324. It is not inconceivable to me that the Wierwille tree could go back that far. Of course I don't know if they did the work to do so.

The Huguenots lost a series of wars around 1680 (I believe), and it was either mandated they become Catholic, die, or get the heck out. Many got out, and fled to Protestant areas of Europe including several parts of Germany. There have been several large scale emigrations of Germans to America due to religious persecutions, wars or economic strife. My own lineage included. If they knew when the Wierwille family came to America, or even where in Germany they had fled to from France the history could be traced with some work. HOWEVER!...you are right his bloodline is the most meaningless bloodline to a Christian that there ever could be.

Edited by HAPe4me

Hap, they might have been Huguenots but I think VPW would have enjoyed playing up the "standing for the truth" element if that were the case.

He probably never knew - or understood - who and what the Huguenots were. I'm sure he never did any family research himself. Too much like hard work.

Hap, they might have been Huguenots but I think VPW would have enjoyed playing up the "standing for the truth" element if that were the case.

He probably never knew - or understood - who and what the Huguenots were. I'm sure he never did any family research himself. Too much like hard work.

Yeah, he had slaves for anything that took effort.

Adding to the "wierwille bloodline" discussion....

The following quote was pulled from the tread: To The Very End....Wierwille's Wantonness

No, I do not think da forehead did what he did "intentionally" to destroy twit a la vic. He was just too plain DUMB to plan the religious insanity and blind extremism. The real "hater" of twit on that version of the board of terrorists was Donnie. He hated his old man and he hated the fact that the old man ruined donnie's life by making him an offer he couldn't refuse, VP of twit until death. Donnie became the monster his old man had wanted. He was the one Vic wanted as 2nd prez, not the dumb ape jock from OK. But the whole of twit knew Donnie was as good a front man as Tick. No public speaking prowess at all. About as captivating as a lava rock. As motivational in public speaking as Mitch McConnell on opiates.

So.....he made Donnie VP, and found some jerk to be the frontman he wanted because he knew Donnie and Coward would be able to control him while running the money and politics of twit themselves. Da forehead dancing and screwing was good enough for them. Let him THINK he's mog jr. when in effect he's just the public face of the crap we're pulling on everyone in the name of gawd. Vic realized he made a bad choice, but he made it so publicly and grandiosely that there was no way he could undo it. He wanted Donnie in charge, but instead picked the Okie Dope cuz he thought he would totally be under the thumb of Don and coward. But, the dumb jock BELIEVED he was called of gawd. He believed he spoke for gawd and gawd spoke with him, but it was obvious to everybody that the dancing president was a total buffoon intellectually, and interpersonally. Spirits in the Athlete was the final horror that took vic out. He hated it and he hated da forehead for doing it and looking like the dumb ape he was. He was hoping Geer would do the heavy lifting dumping the dancing prez, embarrass Donnie and coward enough to get them in line, and then set up Donnie as prez until Luke Somerville, real Wierwille blood was old enough to take over from Donnie for grampa mog. But, Geer liked being King......another quirk Vic's revelation missed. It turned out that Geer liked being vic and impersonated him quite well. Donnie was always the main target of vic's wrath, not Okie Dope. Don was the one deserving punishment. King Okie was just a tool & they ALL knew it. So, once Donnie got Okie Dope to tell Geer to bug off, he built his old man's Frankenstein through da forehead and destroys his father's family, his siblings and his own mother, along with his father's minus-try. Wanda's married to Coward now, the only Emeritus Trustees of any of them to own their own "root locale" at Gunnison, so that cuts out all the wierwilles from twi. Donna and Rosalie own new Knoxville and Howard and Don got Gunnison. Tidy package of crapola all wrapped and ready for an early xmas.

Donnie had no public speaking prowess....

Martindale was to keep "running the money and politics of twi".....

So, all that 1982 installment of the next "man of gawd".....the anointing of oil,

the symbolic placing of the mantle on martindale, the prayer and prophecy over him,

the public vow to support him......ALL FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION AND DECEPTION ???

Waiting for what??......the wierwille grandson (Luke S.) to fill the wierwille dynasty?

Donnie never measured up to the old man's persona and prowess....so the whole of twi

is in a "holding pattern" circling around the spiritual epicenter of the wierwille homestead

waiting for the wierwille grandson to grow up?

So......of the thousands of corps grads who "sat at the feet of the master"

NONE were qualified to fill wierwille's shoes?

If Donnie couldn't lead....

If Martindale was a placeholder....

If Geer-man was unacceptable....

If Walter didn't measure up....

If Lynn, Finnegan, Burton, Clark, etc. didn't have it.....

What the hell were any of us being "trained" for???

Riiiight. Wait for the wierwille bloodline to course thru twi once again

via the grandson whose parents didn't even stand with wierwille. :anim-smile:/>/>

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

Good reminder.

As vpw saw it, the Presidency of twi was PROPERLY the BIRTHRIGHT of his bloodline,

no matter how distant.

So, if it wasn't any of his sons (apparently, JP stayed clear of all this nonsense, so that's just Donnie)

then he needed a PLACEHOLDER PRESIDENT

until one of his grandsons (never a granddaughter, always a male, of course)

was old enough to be crowned king of the castle.

I imagine that his view as EXPENDABLE of ALL of the inner cadre was more than a mild insult to them all.

Of course, in hindsight, I'm sure at least SOME are thankful that was so.

(DWBH if nobody else.)

While reading this thread I found myself wondering just how insecure VP may have been.

back in my way daze, I would have thought having God speak to you audibly that He will teach you the word like it has not been known since the first century (as he claimed in The Way Living in Love book) would have been enough validation for his ministry without having to appeal to his bloodline.

As vpw saw it, the Presidency of twi was PROPERLY the BIRTHRIGHT of his bloodline,

no matter how distant.

So, if it wasn't any of his sons (apparently, JP stayed clear of all this nonsense, so that's just Donnie)

then he needed a PLACEHOLDER PRESIDENT

until one of his grandsons (never a granddaughter, always a male, of course)

was old enough to be crowned king of the castle.

Another thing.....

Henry Ernst Wierwille bequeathed the farm he had lived on and owned to his three sons....Harry Wierwille, Reuben Wierwille, and Victor Wierwille. These three sons were the heirs, jointly, of the 147-acre wierwille homestead [1956] upon the condition that they paid grandson Charles Wierwille, Otto's only child, the sum of $2,400 in cash within one year from the time of Henry Ernst's decease. At a later date, Harry and Victor paid Reuben for his share of the farm and then deeded the farm to The Way International.

Witnesses of this deed [Feb. 21, 1957]:

1) Victor Paul Wierwille

2) Dorothea Wierwille

3) Reuben Wierwille

4) Mary Wierwille (first wife)

5) Harry Wierwille

6) Zeitha Wierwille (first wife)

Therefore.....in wierwille's mind and culture, the PROPER BIRTHRIGHT to RULE

over the way international was WIERWILLE BLOODLINE.

Twi had been intricately interwoven into THE WIERWILLE HOMESTEAD.

The Way, Inc. was the wierwille homestead and the homestead was twi.

Notice how wierwille always had a way of intermeshing two things.

The same way that he did church pastorate while building side-project twi.

Same deal as..."The Word is the ministry and the ministry is The Word."

Victor's and Dorothea's children and birth dates.....1) Don [1940], 2) Karen [1942],

3) Mary [1944], 4) John Paul [1955], 5) Sara [1957]

So, in wierwille's culture and lineage.....where dominant men lead....neither of his two sons,

Don nor J.P., had the ability, prowess or passion to lead the way ministry. Therefore, vic

started looking down the wierwille bloodline to publically and prophetically note Luke Somerv!lle.

Why did wierwille overlook Don's son, Ralph? [somewhere I remember hearing he was adopted?]

I do not know the wierwille grandchildren to even speculate why vpw singled out Luke.

All I know is.....wierwille had EVERY INTENTION of keeping it in the wierwille bloodline.

Fifteen years after vic's death, Don dies [age 60].....and wierwille siblings have distanced

themselves from the corporate powers and Martindale is ousted from the presidency via two sexual

predation lawsuits in the throes of major controversy and Rosalie stealthily claimed the presidency.

The wierwille homestead is now under the rulership of two women....Rosalie and Donna.

And, wouldn't it be fitting to see Rosalie give Donna "the big chair" in like 2020?

I seriously doubt that little sputter groups, CFFM, or its derivative in Mississippi, S.O.W.E.R.S.,

will ever surge a comeback to reclaim the wierwille bloodline birthrights to what ole vic built

....even though two wierwilles, J.P. and Sara, work the channels of CFFM-leadership.

Edited by skyrider

Ever wonder what Rod and JoAnn Marindale from OK thought about the bloodline their Botchagaloop son adopted as his own instead of the one they gave him? What about Okie Dope's own nuclear family? How did they fare the rise and fall of the dancing president? How are they faring the mighty crash and burn of moggy jr.? How about his sister? His brother? Wonder what all they went through, let alone his own children?

The dictor-made-up Hueguenot bloodline thing came from a drunken Drambuie "nite owl" where vic was rambling on about his trip to Normandy after the first European WOW Festival in England. He of course, never had anything to do with WW II, other than his membership in Lindberg's Nazi-sympathizing America First movement of the 30's and early 40's, when Pearl Harbor happened and Adolph declared war on the USA. He never got drafted or enlisted in ANY war in his entire life. During that "emotionally taxing" visit to Omaha Beach, some corpse grad either with him, or prior to the Normandy side trip, found that vierville-du-mer place on a map of the French Coast and told dictor and entourage how close it was to Omaha Beach. So, they take the mog and his inner court to Vierville, and dictor gets the Hueguenot "revelation"......just like the snow on the gas pumps and theTulsa blizzard that never was.......never corroborated with any degree of certainty genealogically or historically.......simply "received from daddy's cookie jar" with icing, and Drambuie in his coffee......just the way gawd wants it to be. "Let some a$$kissing corpse kid do all the research and see what comes up.....they'll find out Father don't lie to me." Just like everything else, the wizard was furnishing his own OZ and he had the munchkin corpses around to "verify and validate" his every whim and "revelation". Pay no attention to the mog behind the curtain. Suspension of disbelief. Welcome to the religion of TWIt. You can check-in but you can barely leave..............

Ever wonder what Rod and JoAnn Marindale from OK thought about the bloodline their Botchagaloop son adopted as his own instead of the one they gave him? What about Okie Dope's own nuclear family? How did they fare the rise and fall of the dancing president? How are they faring the mighty crash and burn of moggy jr.? How about his sister? His brother? Wonder what all they went through, let alone his own children?

The dictor-made-up Huguenot bloodline thing came from a drunken Drambuie "nite owl" where vic was rambling on about his trip to Normandy after the first European WOW Festival in England. He of course, never had anything to do with WW II, other than his membership in Lindberg's Nazi-sympathizing America First movement of the 30's and early 40's, when Pearl Harbor happened and Adolph declared war on the USA. He never got drafted or enlisted in ANY war in his entire life. During that "emotionally taxing" visit to Omaha Beach, some corpse grad either with him, or prior to the Normandy side trip, found that vierville-du-mer place on a map of the French Coast and told dictor and entourage how close it was to Omaha Beach. So, they take the mog and his inner court to Vierville, and dictor gets the Huguenot "revelation"......just like the snow on the gas pumps and the Tulsa blizzard that never was.......never corroborated with any degree of certainty genealogically or historically.......simply "received from daddy's cookie jar" with icing, and Drambuie in his coffee......just the way gawd wants it to be. "Let some a$$kissing corpse kid do all the research and see what comes up.....they'll find out Father don't lie to me." Just like everything else, the wizard was furnishing his own OZ and he had the munchkin corpses around to "verify and validate" his every whim and "revelation". Pay no attention to the mog behind the curtain. Suspension of disbelief. Welcome to the religion of TWIt. You can check-in but you can barely leave..............

• 5 weeks later...

So, whatever happened with Luke Sommerville? I know his father supports John Hagee.

• 4 months later...